What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh well no i am actually broad-minded person who is willing to accept anything that makes sense to me. I don't really get carried away in emotions like few other Pakistanis. But at the very same time i am not the so-called MODERN Muslim. When i do any sin i ask forgiveness from Allah and consider it a SIN rather than trying to call unislamic things as Islamic (like the new generation of so-called Modern Muslims doing these days) who are far far way from Islam and trying to change Islam as they feel comfortable with it.

I don't care what others think about me......... i only accept what makes logic to me

BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE

I was jesting bro...
I actually posted something similiar on that issue...check out this link, post 37...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/39471-peace-tv-scholar-abuses-pakistan-2.html

Kya baat hai, huzoor.

Apne thread mein 'jaan' dal di.

Ab yeh 10 page aur bhagega.:pop:

Salam bhai,
Pura thread padne ke baad, ye mai mere pehle post, pakistaniyo ka to chote bato pe khoon kholta hai, karne de yar reply. Mai bhi dekho kitna uchalte hai ye, maza ann lage hai dekhne mai.

Gujjar.

^^^ :D

Now we only need a Pakistani member to respond to Guggarboy's 'mullah' comment by saying something along the lines of :

Abey oye pandit/ brahmin, teri to #@###.

If no one wants to say it, I can. :rofl:

^^^ :D

Now we only need a Pakistani member to respond to Guggarboy's 'mullah' comment by saying something along the lines of :

Abey oye pandit/ brahmin, teri to #@###.

If no one wants to say it, I can. :rofl:

Bhai, apka dimag acha kam karta hai.
Chane khate ho ke?

She clearly refused to live in Pakistan and play for Pakistan. (Precondition to marriage )
She got Sohaib to move out to Pakistan.
Do not know from which angle Pakistan can celebrate.

I heard from my local contact from Hyderabad that after her marriage was called off, she wanted to prove a point and hence went for quick marriage.

seems like you are jelous bcz he can take who ever he wants and you are still behind a PC doing your best to write every post agaisnt him!:lol:

jealous who? me.. huh.. tell me where have I written anything againsts Shoaib or the marriage. But If hearing reality is a pain for you then I can not help. if there are alegations then somebody needs to clear them isn't it? who owns the onus? Not me atleast..

Sania and Shoaib are getting married and its there personal decision so it doesn't matter if someone is jealous or not..

Last edited:
She clearly refused to live in Pakistan and play for Pakistan. (Precondition to marriage )
She got Sohaib to move out to Pakistan.
Do not know from which angle Pakistan can celebrate.

I heard from my local contact from Hyderabad that after her marriage was called off, she wanted to prove a point and hence went for quick marriage.

Bhai, chodo yaar ab, Inko kuch samjah nahe aaega. Apna time kyu waste kar rahe ho? Aish karu daru piyo.

Gujjar.

no thats because the population is too low. I am very well aware of the fact that there is a large population of Hindus in Sindh and they are very well educated peoples. They are mostly invovled in professional lives but it is not easy to name Hindus celebrities.

You see Hindus are probably less than 1% in Pakistan so that means there would only 1 hindu maximum out of 100. So it is a fact they won't be many Hindus celebrities due to their low population

I am quoting one of the post of Jinxed_girl here

Also keep in mind the low population of Non-Muslims in Pakistan

And its my last post on this topic............. no more off topic discussions please..............

The owners of Eveready Studios (one of the biggest film studios in Pakistan) i.e. Jagdish Anand and Satish Anand are also Hindus.

Reena Kumari, one of the politicians of Pakistan is also hindu.

And our Supreme Judge who is Hindu has technically MORE power as compared to your so called Muslim Presidents.. (anyone in India can be Muslim President - singer, astraunat etc etc) who don't have much power as compared to PRIME MINISTER.. ;) As I said before thaT would be the day when India will have its first muslim PRIME MINISTER.. :bounce:

Kya baat hai, huzoor.

Apne thread mein 'jaan' dal di.

Ab yeh 10 page aur bhagega.:pop:

10 page sirf aaj raat me bolo..
bcoz mod. also don't want to close it.bade dino ke baad khushi ka mauka jo aaya hain pakistaan k liye.akhir modern bahu jo aa rahi hain wo bhi indian .:lol::lol:

he also want flame war should continue but only from one side.response are allowed here...as it can break many heart from across the border too and will spoil the party.
so just sit back end enjoy the thread like many are already doing...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

no thats because the population is too low. I am very well aware of the fact that there is a large population of Hindus in Sindh and they are very well educated peoples. They are mostly invovled in professional lives but it is not easy to name Hindus celebrities.

You see Hindus are probably less than 1% in Pakistan so that means there would only 1 hindu maximum out of 100. So it is a fact they won't be many Hindus celebrities due to their low population

I am quoting one of the post of Jinxed_girl here

Also keep in mind the low population of Non-Muslims in Pakistan

And its my last post on this topic............. no more off topic discussions please..............

Zaki, Didn't wanted to rub you the wrong way, Hindus in Pakistan are Pakistani the same way as Muslims in India are Indians.

Regarding offtopic, Do you really think this is a Topic at all and all that gibbrigh that we are discussing is really related to any Topic?
I think this thread is no more than a "Whatever" thread.

Last edited:
Mullah,
Read whole thread, pakistani acting noob.
is baat ko yahi end kar, nahi to behas chalti rehege.

Gujjar.

First of all it's you who are trying to do some flamming posts not me and if you didn't see there are a lot of indian members who are also acting like noobs!:rolleyes:
so don't try to bee over smart calling me Mullah.:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom