What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the reason why i want him to divorce Aisha if he wishes to go ahead with Sania. Islamically he can marry with Sania as well but what about the indian constitution who allows not more than 1 wife at a time (if i am not wrong). How are they going to proceed with this marriage?

He can divorce her verbally and since the girl always remained with her parents (and i believe he has not slept with her) his case will be strong if either parties wishes to go to court.

Being Muslim he can marry to Sania as this case will be taken care by Muslim personal law board.. This case is different from Hindu Marriage Act 1973 ( applied for other religions as well except Muslim)..

Last edited:
one question for you how many high profile hindus you have in pakistan? oh yeah forget the common hindus of pak...

1) Justice Rana Bhagwandas (Judge)
2) Danish Kaneria (Cricketer)
3) Deepak Perwani (Fashion Designer)
4) Anil Dalpat (Cricketer)

once i made a long list of Non-Muslims in Pakistan.......... will need to recall my memory again :frown:

No big deal or exposure here,

Sania Mirza's Father disclosed that they are well aware of Shoaib's previous marriage, none the less his wedding to Sania will go ahead as planned.

But i guess there is no let up from the Indian media and Co.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

let it go pal, this isn't even funny anymore. I don't know and I don't care if Shoaib was married or not, how on earth does it matter to either of us. Why are you sitting there and monitoring dumb news channels? A very slow day for you? This thing seems to have gotten you all excited like few things can. You almost seem like you want to wage a one man campaign trying to plant a flag on Ms.Mirza. Mr. Malik seems to have already got there first . Time to pack up on this topic, me thinks.
:cheers:

Thursday, 01 April 2010
۱۴۳۱ , ۱۵ جمعرات - ربيع الثانی
Sania Mirza, Family Get Pakistan Visa for April Wedding​
NEW DELHI/HYDERABAD - Indian tennis star Sania Mirza and her family secured Pakistani visas Tuesday ahead of her April wedding with former Pakistan cricket captain Shoaib Malik.

Sania’s mother Naseema Mirza said the family was set to travel to Lahore, where the marriage is expected to take place early next month. A reception has been planned in India’s Hyderabad city April 15.

As Sania flew back to her home in Hyderabad from New Delhi Tuesday afternoon, Malik told journalists in Lahore that the wedding date would be decided by the two families.

"Insha Allah, we are getting married soon," Malik said. "Our parents will decide the date. We (Sania and I) are very happy. Our families are also very happy."

Asked when they will marry, he said: "It is happening sometime next month."

In New Delhi, mother Naseema Mirza said: "We have got the Pakistani visas. Naturally, we will be going to Pakistan and we are very happy. We are all very happy for Sania."

An official at the Pakistan high commission confirmed that visa applications of 23-year-old Sania, her younger sister and their parents had been processed.

The couple is expected to live in Dubai after tying the knot, according to their families.

Sania is perhaps the first Indian sporting celebrity to marry a Pakistani, who is also a sports star in his country.

Her surpre decision came two months after she called off her engagement to childhood friend Sohrab Mirza, citing incompatibility. Sohrab Mirza is the son of a Hyderabad-based businessman.

Sania was reportedly seeing Malik for the last few weeks. Sources close to Sohrab’s family believe this could be the reason she called off the engagement.

Interestingly, Malik was also engaged to a girl from Hyderabad some years ago but later called it off. The family of that girl had even claimed that he had married her but the Pakistani denied this.

Malik said in January 2008 that his marriage plans with Ayesha Siddiqui ended because both families could not reach an understanding over certain issues.

However, the girl’s family claimed that they entered the wedlock through ‘nikah’ over telephone in 2002. Ayesha’s father M.A. Siddiqui had threatened to sue Malik for cheating and asked him to give a divorce.

Malik had reportedly met Ayesha in Dubai. The Pakistani cricket team was given a grand reception by Ayesha’s parents at their Hyderabad house when the team toured India in 2005.

Sania Mirza, family get Pakistan visa for April wedding

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me give it to you straight, if my posts are hard for some to digest, then the following posts by Indian members gives me all the more reason for a likewise reply..[quote/]

Is there a place on earth where muslims live and there is no violence.It does'nt means all muslims are violent people but there is some shortcomings in their teachings which leads a few powerful men thir community to take control of life of the masses and steer them in their desired direction for their personal benefit.[quote/]

What I mean is the common link b/w moscow metro bombings to 9/11
to mumbai.I am not saying the hindus are the most sanest people in the world,what I am connoting is the habit among Muslims to tackle every problem in the world by violence.[quote/]

The color of the flag in some muslim communities reminds one of pakistani flag, people do have a valid reason I guess.[quote/]

@Remember the old saying, do onto others, and they will have them do it on to you.

Its your failure to reply him and counter his arguments if he says so..and kindly tell me what is your post achived ??He insulted muslims and you insulted muslims further more and questioned their loyalty to a nation...inshort you were supporting the statement given by him ..

Last edited:
mehhhh.....

its all just tabloid quality stuff. I could damn care less who marries who. They can marry wild forest lizards for all I care. By the time all this crap is done and over with, with media hounding them and all like vultures, they'll already be fed up of eachother :lol:

i think ALL marriage should be made illegal. :lazy:

Mods, dont close this hilarious thread. We should keep it sticky until their first child is born...:smokin:

let it go pal, this isn't even funny anymore. I don't know and I don't care if Shoaib was married or not, how on earth does it matter to either of us. Why are you sitting there and monitoring dumb news channels? A very slow day for you? This thing seems to have gotten you all excited like few things can. You almost seem like you want to wage a one man campaign trying to plant a flag on Ms.Mirza. Mr. Malik seems to have already got there first . Time to pack up on this topic, me thinks.
:cheers:
You know some one actually went to the length of giving a break down table of the number of posts by each member on this thread.
You know you are right, it has been a slow day for me...... i was third down the list.:cry:
And yea, there is excitement in the air , just like when some one makes sarcastic remarks.

There are muslims here in India who marry more than one girl..I dont know whether its legal or illegal..but people dont mind doig this ..

You are right Seiko! This is very much legal as per the Muslim Law Act under Indian constitution.

But problem is if he has married atleast accept it and if it is a fraud then he should be the one acting against the family not the other way around.

Anyways, who cares.. If he wanna take he can take Ayesha along too.. one can stay in Pakistan and another in Dubai.. :rofl::rofl:

Mods, dont close this hilarious thread. We should keep it sticky until their first child is born...:smokin:

4cdf6901b4eb2cd1abd87780a12cd3b8.jpg

1) Justice Rana Bhagwandas (Judge)
2) Danish Kaneria (Cricketer)
3) Deepak Perwani (Fashion Designer)
4) Anil Dalpat (Cricketer)

once i made a long list of Non-Muslims in Pakistan.......... will need to recall my memory again :frown:[/QUOTE]

Dekha kitna dimaag pe jor daalna padta hai.. :rofl::rofl:

Its your failure to reply him and counter his arguments if he says so..and kindly tell me what is your post achived ??He insulted muslims and you insulted muslims further more and questioned their loyalty to a nation...inshort you were supporting the statement given by him ..
Rest assured, even if i didn't, the others put him in his place.
And what's this nonsense about Muslim loyalty, going by your ill conceived logic, perhaps we should also be condemning Sania Mirza for not marrying an Indian Muslim. Get your facts right buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom