What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO HE WILL NOT DIVORCE.....
Yar Muslim hai, 4 shadian kar sakta hai. :)

That is the reason why i want him to divorce Aisha if he wishes to go ahead with Sania. Islamically he can marry with Sania as well but what about the indian constitution who allows not more than 1 wife at a time (if i am not wrong). How are they going to proceed with this marriage?

He can divorce her verbally and since the girl always remained with her parents (and i believe he has not slept with her) his case will be strong if either parties wishes to go to court.

There are muslims here in India who marry more than one girl..I dont know whether its legal or illegal..but people dont mind doig this ..

... what about the indian constitution who allows not more than 1 wife at a time (if i am not wrong)....

Whether Sania Mirza is comfortable with it is what is more important?

Oh! suddenly, my dear Indian Friends are concerned for the "poor" Ayesha, who has been allegedly betrayed by Shoaib. :what:

yup every responsible Indian is concerned about other indians.. we are living in a society...:cheers:

kia rola dala hoa ha, Malik aur Sania ko dafa kro, Un ke marzi wo jo kare

kia rola dala hoa ha, Malik aur Sania ko dafa kro, Un ke marzi wo jo kare

which language is this??apart from uske marzi wo jo kare ,i didnt understand the rest ..

Whether Sania Mirza is comfortable with it is what is more important?

Sania already knows about their relationship :lol:

apparently she has not problem with it

No big deal or exposure here,

Sania Mirza's Father disclosed that they are well aware of Shoaib's previous marriage, none the less his wedding to Sania will go ahead as planned.

But i guess there is no let up from the Indian media and Co.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

one question for you how many high profile hindus you have in pakistan? oh yeah forget the common hindus of pak...

you're a genius, arent you?

Ever heard of the Honourable Justice Rana Bhagwandas --- by far one of the most highly respected name of the Pakistani judiciary??

Hindus are a tiny minority in Pakistan. But I think they are treated well for the most part; we aren't in denial though -- there have been untoward incidents. If things were my way, religion wouldnt even be talked about in public spheres. indians are just brain-washed about crap like 'forced conversions' and what not. The reality on the ground is different in Pakistan nation.

sania even if she is marrying Bin laden we dont give a damn because its her life. :chilli:.. we were talking about cheating somebody and then marrying>?? is it allowed like that in ur community???? do u support marrying a girl and then leaving her as if nothing happened??/ is it common there????

Live with it..??? huh??/ what it has to do with living ??/:bunny:
¨

Thats why they are called super stars. U want me to name Indian super stars who have been worst? Is that ur problem ? Did malik bang*d her ?

Btw good try and keep crying so every one can see how fool are u.:coffee:

you're a genius, arent you?

Ever heard of the Honourable Justice Rana Bhagwandas --- by far one of the most highly respected name of the Pakistani judiciary??

Hindus are a tiny minority in Pakistan. But I think they are treated well for the most part; we aren't in denial though -- there have been untoward incidents. If things were my way, religion wouldnt even be talked about in public spheres. indians are just brain-washed about crap like 'forced conversions' and what not. The reality on the ground is different in Pakistan nation.

Look who is talking. Did u checked last time what happend with non hindus ?

btw to Indians who are still crying

as we say in Pakistan JAL GEE TU BARNOL LAGE.

Then again you are trying to discuss about me..mate its not about me ..keep the posting about the matter..why talking about me??well i pointed out that you are trying to insult every Indian poster ,its what I got from reading your posts in different threads..and about the nonsenical rant?please tell me where i did it?You were the one started the rant of about Indian muslim hosting Pakistani flag and all kind of stuffs and i asked you for the link and defend my country it become rant and cherrypicking?BTW what is this thread about to contribute something valuble here??A girls personal choice to marry a guy..what it has to do with me??I have my life to worry about..already the pond is polluted by many..my swimming wont change much..
Let me give it to you straight, if my posts are hard for some to digest, then the following posts by Indian members gives me all the more reason for a likewise reply.

Is there a place on earth where muslims live and there is no violence.It does'nt means all muslims are violent people but there is some shortcomings in their teachings which leads a few powerful men thir community to take control of life of the masses and steer them in their desired direction for their personal benefit.[quote/]

What I mean is the common link b/w moscow metro bombings to 9/11
to mumbai.I am not saying the hindus are the most sanest people in the world,what I am connoting is the habit among Muslims to tackle every problem in the world by violence.[quote/]

The color of the flag in some muslim communities reminds one of pakistani flag, people do have a valid reason I guess.[quote/]

@Remember the old saying, do onto others, and they will have them do it on to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom