What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why some persons didn't accept the facts and just calm down bcz nothing is going to change....Shoiab is going to marry Sania and none of us can change this fact so just avoid writing flamming comments, comming up with diffrent theories like Shoaib will betray Pakistan, Sania will not live in Pakistan, they are living in Dubai, Shoiab is going to live in India etc. First of all did they consult you before taking any decision? i don't think so!:disagree: it's there personal life and they can do what ever they want! so please avoid writing crap and just chill out with some gossip news...although i didn't expect this from Shoiab....he turned out to be a real latin lover!!!:lol: he seems to be a shy person...i think i was wrong about him!:rofl:

1) Justice Rana Bhagwandas (Judge)
2) Danish Kaneria (Cricketer)
3) Deepak Perwani (Fashion Designer)
4) Anil Dalpat (Cricketer)

once i made a long list of Non-Muslims in Pakistan.......... will need to recall my memory again :frown:

Dekha kitna dimaag pe jor daalna padta hai.. :rofl::rofl:
no thats because the population is too low. I am very well aware of the fact that there is a large population of Hindus in Sindh and they are very well educated peoples. They are mostly invovled in professional lives but it is not easy to name Hindus celebrities.

You see Hindus are probably less than 1% in Pakistan so that means there would only 1 hindu maximum out of 100. So it is a fact they won't be many Hindus celebrities due to their low population

I am quoting one of the post of Jinxed_girl here

Um whats wrong with Pakistani Hindus and Christians and Zoroastrians??

Deepak Parwani is most famous fashion designer of Pakistan and he is a hindu.

Danish Kanera is a Pakistani Hindu Cricket Player...

One of the Supreme Judges of Pakistan Rana Bhagwandas is Hindu...

As far as Pakistani Christians.. there are loads of them as celebrities and in other important positions.. Suneeta Marshal (Pakistani Super Model), Salim Raza, Neelo (Cynthia Alexander), Irene Parveen were all Pakistani Christians..

Bapsi Sidhwa is renowed Pakistani writer and she is Pakistani Zoroastrian...

Also keep in mind the low population of Non-Muslims in Pakistan

And its my last post on this topic............. no more off topic discussions please..............

Well since you are the one trying to champion all others, then i guess i t leaves me little choice but to address you, as for your nonsensical counter argument rants, well the advise is to stand up for your self and if any one else is uncomfortable with my posts, i am sure they haven't hired your cumbersome services. What have you contributed into this thread except cherry picking and taking shots in the dark. It's very simple, if you can't swim then stop polluting the pond.

I love some of your replies bro! lolzz

You are right Seiko! This is very much legal as per the Muslim Law Act under Indian constitution.

But problem is if he has married atleast accept it and if it is a fraud then he should be the one acting against the family not the other way around.

Anyways, who cares.. If he wanna take he can take Ayesha along too.. one can stay in Pakistan and another in Dubai.. :rofl::rofl:

seems like you are jelous bcz he can take who ever he wants and you are still behind a PC doing your best to write every post agaisnt him!:lol:

You're not far off either ;) :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh well no i am actually broad-minded person who is willing to accept anything that makes sense to me. I don't really get carried away in emotions like few other Pakistanis. But at the very same time i am not the so-called MODERN Muslim. When i do any sin i ask forgiveness from Allah and consider it a SIN rather than trying to call unislamic things as Islamic (like the new generation of so-called Modern Muslims doing these days) who are far far way from Islam and trying to change Islam as they feel comfortable with it.

I don't care what others think about me......... i only accept what makes logic to me

BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE

Ayesha's case is not strong since in any case she tricked him and he thought hes dating a hot chick.

He might have been tricked but if you marry without checking whom you are marrying who fault is that, you have to be a very big idiot to marry without looking the face of the person.

So while there is a video to prove that he actually married, there is nothing to prove he was tricked.

how many times you have to repeat same posts? doing all this you are are also acting like an immature person!:whistle:

Mullah,
Read whole thread, pakistani acting noob.
is baat ko yahi end kar, nahi to behas chalti rehege.

Gujjar.

Kya baat hai, huzoor.

Apne thread mein 'jaan' dal di.

Ab yeh 10 page aur bhagega.:pop:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you are absolutely right brother..but I can tell you even if he wouldnt have posted that..this thread was sure to run more than 10 pages....lagta hai chyawanprash kha kar likha tha is thread ko.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom