What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoaib Malik exposed!

News channel Headlines Today claims to have found a video in which Shoaib admits to getting married and even accepts congratulations.

The video which was recorded on March 30, 2005 shows Shoaib admitting that he was married and playing in his wife's city. He says so in public after a cricket match in Hyderabad.

The video has come as an embarrassment for Shoaib, who is marrying tennis star Sania Mirza in Hyderabad on April 15.

The video shot at the Hyderabad cricket stadium shows former Indian cricketer Arun Lal mentioning about Shoaib's return to form, to which Shoaib replies: "I was a little disappointed, but I am fine now as I just scored 82 runs. This is my wife's home, so I am so happy."

Shoaib even accepts Lal's congratulations on his marriage with a "thank you", as reported by a website.

Undoubtedly, the "wife" Shoaib mentions in the video is not Sania but Ayesha.

Shoaib Malik exposed!- Hindustan Times

since the marriage did take place i wonder why Shoaib Malik not willing to give her divorce? i mean if he was cheated....... he should have referred to the court himself and sue that girl in the charge of deceptions. Why did he not took the legal route of divorce?

All i can feel is, her wife can claim money from him after being divorced and he is rejecting it to not pay her anything. I feel sorry for that girl (after watching the confession video of Malik that he did marry with her).

At least divorce her so that she could go and marry somebody else

It is unethical but not illegal to cheat, i dont know whats the fuss here-

so an unethical person can marry and ruin as many girls he like and its still legal...do the female members of this forum agree to the same??. i would like to know.. for sure.

Well as i said stop talking about me ..this topic has nothing to do with me..seems like you cant write a post with out stating an insult to others..and yea well countering your insults to India is very well my damn business and you bet about it..we are here discussing about my country and I am debunking your statement of Indian muslims hosting Pakistan flags..if you dont want any counter arguments ,stop posting here and use MS word or note pad more often..sure there you will find no counter arguments..

This forum is not about to discuss what kind of man i am..may be I am coiencited ,irrational and intolerant..but it has nothing to do with this forum..if the mods find anything offensive posted by me they know very well to use ban button..so talk about the subject,not about me..i know its hard for you but keep trying may be you will find sucess ..
Well since you are the one trying to champion all others, then i guess i t leaves me little choice but to address you, as for your nonsensical counter argument rants, well the advise is to stand up for your self and if any one else is uncomfortable with my posts, i am sure they haven't hired your cumbersome services. What have you contributed into this thread except cherry picking and taking shots in the dark. It's very simple, if you can't swim then stop polluting the pond.

Yes he cheated her and both sania and family have no problem with it. They are still contented with this marriage. So good thing for you is to log off, drink a glass of water and watch movie Veerzara. :angry:
Get some life yaar why are you so desperate to proof your self pathetic.

;)

yup good idea.. i have already watched veer zara .. thinking of seeing deception or indescent proposal or cruel intensions or U-turn...

yea, been hearing it on the news.

Its completely idiotic to say just because a muslim girl is marrying a another muslim, she should be deported. How can they tie one religion with one country only? Complete non-sense..

I guess these are the same people threatening SRK. If such high profile Muslims/Pro-Pakistani people are being threatened, i wonder what happens with the common person?

yes they are threatened.....but did you here any direct attack or something like that.....? and FYI common muslims are doing pretty well here...infact my neighbour is a muslim and i m a staunch hindu....and i dont abuse him or threaten him...infact he is my friend....we are indians at heart and its same everywhere ...

one question for you how many high profile hindus you have in pakistan? oh yeah forget the common hindus of pak...

yup good idea.. i have already watched veer zara .. thinking of seeing deception or indescent proposal or cruel intensions or U-turn...

Watch it again... Might be a relief for you.;)

so an unethical person can marry and ruin as many girls he like and its still legal...do the female members of this forum agree to the same??. i would like to know.. for sure.

Dude what can we do if both parties don't have any problem. :partay:

Well since you are the one trying to champion all others, then i guess i t leaves me little choice but to address you, as for your nonsensical counter argument rants, well the advise is to stand up for your self and if any one else is uncomfortable with my posts, i am sure they haven't hired your cumbersome services. What have you contributed into this thread except cherry picking and taking shots in the dark. It's very simple, if you can't swim then stop polluting the pond.

Then again you are trying to discuss about me..mate its not about me ..keep the posting about the matter..why talking about me??well i pointed out that you are trying to insult every Indian poster ,its what I got from reading your posts in different threads..and about the nonsenical rant?please tell me where i did it?You were the one started the rant of about Indian muslim hosting Pakistani flag and all kind of stuffs and i asked you for the link and defend my country it become rant and cherrypicking?BTW what is this thread about to contribute something valuble here??A girls personal choice to marry a guy..what it has to do with me??I have my life to worry about..already the pond is polluted by many..my swimming wont change much..

Dude what can we do if both parties don't have any problem. :partay:

No problem at all. who said any Indian had a problem with the marriage .. all i was saying was to resolve the marriage issue of the other girl,
Why cant shoiab give a simple talaq to the other girl and everything will be fine and we can see the marriage happening happily.

to marry or not is a personal decision and nobody else can judge anybody on this. everybody is free to marry the partner of choice in my country even from pakistan , US or south africa..

That is the reason why i want him to divorce Aisha if he wishes to go ahead with Sania. Islamically he can marry with Sania as well but what about the indian constitution who allows not more than 1 wife at a time (if i am not wrong). How are they going to proceed with this marriage?

He can divorce her verbally and since the girl always remained with her parents (and i believe he has not slept with her) his case will be strong if either parties wishes to go to court.

Oh! suddenly, my dear Indian Friends are concerned for the "poor" Ayesha, who has been allegedly betrayed by Shoaib. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom