What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuses. ???? Well I have heard of people loving them self but Seiko you are the tops. Excuses from whom, for what, and why. ??!!!
I thanked him because he gave you a reply in the kind of language you do seem to understand. Hope i don't need to remind you, what a waste of space you are man.

well stop talking about what kind of man I am.. I am coiencited or not is none of your concern..as i said these are just excuses from your side..you first point out that guys statement of flag issue as the reason for your post..but conviently ignore the next and previous posts of that thread saying the reason behind the riot...in fact these are not at all the reasons for you to post ..its just to have a pot shot at Indian muslims and INdians in general...

As for Pakistani Nationalist..he clearly help to know that my argument valid here,what a common Pakistani will reply to a nonsense posts if i post like you...the same thing will happen with us too..A common Indian will react the same way as he do..by thanking him you also proved me right ..:wave:

i feel sorry for u Indians :(( If had told us before we would never allow malik to get in love with sania.

Larka larki razi kiya kare ga kazi ?

Good work. Keep it up.... :chilli:

SANIA IS GETTING MARRIED WITH MALIK. LIVE WITH IT OR STFU:bunny:

sania even if she is marrying Bin laden we dont give a damn because its her life. :chilli:.. we were talking about cheating somebody and then marrying>?? is it allowed like that in ur community???? do u support marrying a girl and then leaving her as if nothing happened??/ is it common there????

Live with it..??? huh??/ what it has to do with living ??/:bunny:

well stop talking about what kind of man I am.. I am coiencited or not is none of your concern..as i said these are just excuses from your side..you first point out that guys statement of flag issue as the reason for your post..but conviently ignore the next and previous posts of that thread saying the reason behind the riot...in fact these are not at all the reasons for you to post ..its just to have a pot shot at Indian muslims and INdians in general...

As for Pakistani Nationalist..he clearly help to know that my argument valid here,what a common Pakistani will reply to a nonsense posts if i post like you...the same thing will happen with us too..A common Indian will react the same way as he do..by thanking him you also proved me right ..:wave:
Since you keep turning up like a bad penny, let me put you to rest,
Since you are of the belief, hence your comment,
"I am coiencited or not is none of your concern."
Well buddy, what i post or write, firstly is over and above your understanding, and coming down to your level, it's also none of your damn business.!!!!
And if you are feeling adventurous, the forum is open or we can move some where else.

April fool ki din bhi khatam huva,...lagta he vo ummeed bhi gaya :rofl:

Whats Aafia siddiqui got to do with Shoaib Malik. I am confused.

sania even if she is marrying Bin laden we dont give a damn because its her life. :chilli:.. we were talking about cheating somebody and then marrying>?? is it allowed like that in ur community???? do u support marrying a girl and then leaving her as if nothing happened??/ is it common there????

It is unethical but not illegal to cheat, i dont know whats the fuss here-

What a great thread. I can't help coming back to it.

Says something about me, says something about desis. :D

Some Indians thinking ki Malik unki behen le ke bhag gaya hai.

Some Pakistanis thinking that unhone Dilli pe jhanda laga diya hai.

Paranoia, humour, jealousy, wit, stupidity.

A foreigner who wants to understand the India Pakistan relationship need go no further than read this thread. Forget reading books and treatises on the subject.

This is who we are, this is who you are and this is probably the greatest thread ever.

Since you keep turning up like a bad penny, let me put you to rest,
Since you are of the belief, hence your comment,
"I am coiencited or not is none of your concern."
Well buddy, what i post or write, firstly is over and above your understanding, and coming down to your level, it's also none of your damn business.!!!!
And if you are feeling adventurous, the forum is open or we can move some where else.

Well as i said stop talking about me ..this topic has nothing to do with me..seems like you cant write a post with out stating an insult to others..and yea well countering your insults to India is very well my damn business and you bet about it..we are here discussing about my country and I am debunking your statement of Indian muslims hosting Pakistan flags..if you dont want any counter arguments ,stop posting here and use MS word or note pad more often..sure there you will find no counter arguments..

This forum is not about to discuss what kind of man i am..may be I am coiencited ,irrational and intolerant..but it has nothing to do with this forum..if the mods find anything offensive posted by me they know very well to use ban button..so talk about the subject,not about me..i know its hard for you but keep trying may be you will find sucess ..

Hello Indians dude yaaroo accept the fact that she will be marrying to Shoaib Malik so stop crying now I see every Indian like a cry baby since this news break out. We Pakistanis are not complaining or crying it's you guys doing all that stuff.

Yes he cheated her and both sania and family have no problem with it. They are still contented with this marriage. So good thing for you is to log off, drink a glass of water and watch movie Veerzara. :angry:
Get some life yaar why are you so desperate to proof your self pathetic.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom