What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pagal ho gaye ho? Chalne do, yaar.

Khujli is liye ho rahi hai kyonki Sania ne Pakistani ke saat shaadi kar li.

Koi aur hota to theek tha - rapist, mass murderer, Adolf Hitler, Charlie Chaplin. Par, Pakistani!

Aur doosri taraf se log seena thok ke bol rahen hain, jao tumhari ladki le ke bhag gaye, hamari to life ban gayi.

Chalne do. :rofl:

yar rapist,mass murderer,charlie chaplin ko de sakte ho..par yar mere ko nahi de sakte..this is not done....mujhme kya burai hai??? itna smart larka aur kahan milega use??this is not done..I want my racket and Rs12.75 paise back from sania..she hasnt returned it yet....:angry::angry:

Indian bhai log,
maze karo yar,
chodo ab jo hona tha ho gaya,
bas maze lo is thread ke.

i fed up with this discussion abt sania and shoaib shall we discuss about the nationality of their children (which will born after 2 or 3 years ),how they live ,which country they chose :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Lolzzzzzzzz man are you underestimating Shoaib Malik???:cheesy::cheesy:

Mate a girl marrying a guy from another country is different than saying Muslims in India is hosting flags of Pakistan which caused religious riots..hope you find a logic in it..if not just remember i said about Balochis hosting Indian flags and your countrymen reaction..

Well girl marrying a guy has proved a shock to many of your country fellows, however for your derelict argument there is a rude awakening for you, as you make it sound if this never ever happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
i fed up with this discussion abt sania and shoaib shall we discuss about the nationality of their children (which will born after 2 or 3 years ),how they live ,which country they chose :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

leave it brother bcoz kuch logo k girne ki koi limit nahi hoti.:P

Lolzzzzzzzz man are you underestimating Shoaib Malik???:cheesy::cheesy:

Mate a girl marrying a guy from another country is different than saying Muslims in India is hosting flags of Pakistan which caused religious riots..

it's not our fault, those are indian citizens doing those things isnt it ;)

not our problem they like to pay respects to Pakistan nation.

hope you find a logic in it..if not just remember i said about Balochis hosting Indian flags and your countrymen reaction..

never happened before.....

if it did, those who did it wouldnt live long to talk about it. :azn:

This thread got me suspended for three days!!!:angry::angry:
I hope mods close it soon!! Its making no sense!!

Its not the thread. Its the troll...........................

Welcome back

I hope you enjoyed your vacations.

I am with you man. Its just getting on my nerves. Lets wish Sania and Malik a Happy Married life... and discuss some real issues facing people of sub-con. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well girl marrying a guy has proved a shock to many of your country fellows, however for your derelict argument there is a rude awakening for you, as you make it sound if this never ever happened.

YouTube - Pakistan Flag Hoisted in Assam - India Launches Propaganda

good now you going back to the youtube..you have any idea who hosted that flag?There was fight broke out between illegal Bangladeshis and Assamese in Assam and illegal Bangladeshis hosted that flag inorder to avenge the beatings..kindly not trust what you tube vedio shows you mate..this has nothing to do with Indian muslims..this has been explained here very much clearly by many Indian members before me..still you posted it again.. :disagree:

Its not the thread. Its the troll...........................

Welcome back

I hope you enjoyed your vacations.

You are being harsh on me yaar, it was the response to a troll that landed me in trouble!!
Anyways, its good to be back !! how u been naushad?:wave::wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom