What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not our fault, those are indian citizens doing those things isnt it ;)

Perfect for a so called Think Tank..talking with out knowing whats really happening..As i said it was a baseless allegation..no proud Indian muslims will host a Pakistan flag in Indian land,..those who wanted are already in your country...
never happened before.....

if it did, those who did it wouldnt live long to talk about it. :azn:

As I said dont jump with out reading from the begining..I was demonstrating windjammer that how a baseless allegation like Baluchis hosting Indian flags will get reaction from a Pakistani ..and Pakistani Nationalist just helps me explain my view..I never said that Baluchis hosted Indian flag..so chill and please read the whole argument before posting again ..

good now you going back to the youtube..you have any idea who hosted that flag?There was fight broke out between illegal Bangladeshis and Assamese in Assam and illegal Bangladeshis hosted that flag inorder to avenge the beatings..kindly not trust what you tube vedio shows you mate..this has nothing to do with Indian muslims..this has been explained here very much clearly by many Indian members before me..still you posted it again.. :disagree:

So youtube is not your cup of tea, how about i start posting images from IOK, people living there are also Muslims, do you really want to go down that way. Self denial is exclusive to you guys , so kindly try not preaching it on us.

good now you going back to the youtube..you have any idea who hosted that flag?There was fight broke out between illegal Bangladeshis and Assamese in Assam and illegal Bangladeshis hosted that flag inorder to avenge the beatings..kindly not trust what you tube vedio shows you mate..this has nothing to do with Indian muslims..this has been explained here very much clearly by many Indian members before me..still you posted it again.. :disagree:

Pakistani flag hoisting in Gujrat india.

Looks like India is full of illegal people.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So youtube is not your cup of tea, how about i start posting images from IOK, people living there are also Muslims, do you really want to go down that way. Self denial is exclusive to you guys , so kindly try not preaching it on us.

I suggest you watch a special programme from CNN /IBN about the stone pelting of youths of Kashmir..in this an interview some people says that they are throwing stones for rs 150 per day... :) and read it with Lones statement that sepretists are on Pakistani payrole

Pak paid separatist: Bilal Lone- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

if you think youtube is credible.then CNN/IBN and TIMES now are also credible

BTW are you saying that Kashmir is a part of India??Thanks :cheers:

leave this subject of Kashmir..we have plenty of thread for it..dont want to ruin the good thread about Sania ji

we'll be happy to provide more flags to meet the aggregate demand for them in the neighbourly country. Were always happy to see it wave in the wind, doesnt really matter where it is in the world.

even simple gestures of love....its the thought that counts :)

Hai folks its raining here.... must go out now....... and best of luck to Shoaib and Sania.

I'm sitting here havin a drink and i just choked laughing for a good minute.

:woot::woot:
:pop::pop:
If it wasn't for the Indians, we would have never discovered the ISI flag factory. Damn i always wondered about the force behind "Chacha Cricket" ;)

I suggest you watch a special programme from CNN /IBN about the stone pelting of youths of Kashmir..in this an interview some people says that they are throwing stones for rs 150 per day... :) and read it with Lones statement that sepretists are on Pakistani payrole

Pak paid separatist: Bilal Lone- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

leave this subject of Kashmir..we have plenty of thread for it..dont want to ruin the good thread about Sania ji

Pakistan is paying 150 per day to throw stones... :rofl::rofl:

Lai gaya bhai yeh is dafa. Great one. :yahoo:

Yea, what ever floats your boat..:cheesy:

BTW, these school kids also get their pocket money from Pakistan. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
bus ker do yaar ab jan chor do is thread ki 4 din ho gai hai or abhi tak show chal raha hai ab mamla ISI or ROW tak chala gya hai.

Pakistan is paying 150 per day to throw stones... :rofl::rofl:

Lai gaya bhai yeh is dafa. Great one. :yahoo:

Did i said Pakistan giving them 150 rs??I said one sepretist leader Bilal lone said those sepretists were on pay role..and those people who were pelting stone for rs 150 per day ..it was said by one of the guy who CCN interviewd..you know a little reading wont hurt you that much before posting..

time to close this thread :D

if peoples continued fighting like that

i was seriously wondering to make this thread sticky until their first child :cry:

time to close this thread :D

if peoples continued fighting like that

i was seriously wondering to make this thread sticky until their first child :cry:

Every thing was running smoothly, but the Indian member seiko is adamant in derailing the thread, as he had been digressing all along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom