What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously no offence to Indians but Shoaib as a famous cricketer in Pakistan could have done alot better, i don't know why one would ever choose an Indian girl in preferance over a Pakistani because from what i've in real life Pakistani are alot better looking in my opinion.

YouTube - Shoaib Malik

yup she tricked him or is it the other way...??/
The story goes, she didn't meet him even after the nikaah and Shoaib took his entire cricket team to her house to meet her when her father requested they come over for dinner.

It was all a net affair and when Shoaib grilled her, she confessed that she is in fact this other chick, and Shoaib ne toba ki and bhaag gaya :D

Maybe he should get an annulment, but even that is not necessary if there is no paper work filed anywhere.

Seriously no offence to Indians but Shoaib as a famous cricketer in Pakistan could have done alot better, i don't know why one would ever choose an Indian girl in preferance over a Pakistani because from what i've in real life Pakistani are alot better looking in my opinion.
yeah that Miss India chick he was dating was way hotter :D

You are 16 aane right. :)
Shoaib is not going after her looks, she is famous.

abhi yeh to hum ne pocha hi nahi ke bachay ka naam kya rakhna chahiye Mamu Jaan :lol::lol::lol:

Aisa naam ke jo donon mulkon ko represent karay :lol: yah kam-az-kam father ka mulk to represent karay :rolleyes:

Harpatindar Pradhpalpreet Mohammedmian Malik

Harpatindar Pradhpalpreet Mohammedmian Malik

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: but sania is also muslim so Hapatindar cannot be chosen....

May be any typical hydrebadi name? any more guesses?

Mohammad Mian Mirza Malik :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ahan!!!

u sure we cant use Harpindar though? Has a nice Sikh flavour to it.

and how do we know it will be a boy :D

if its a girl, it could be Muzna Rainu Kukrejapandarabarahta Mirza Malik

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

maybe im just gettin carried away :oops:

ahan!!!

u sure we cant use Harpindar though? Has a nice Sikh flavour to it.

and how do we know it will be a boy :D

if its a girl, it could be Muzna Rainu Kukrejapandarabarahta Mirza Malik

maybe im just gettin carried away :oops:

Control bhai control..... un se zayada aap excited lag rahay hain.... jaise unki jagah aap papa ban rahay hon :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice name "Muzna Rainu Kukrejapandarabarahta Mirza Malik"

I liked this name :)

So its done............. now when they have a baby we will send this name along with this thread link and request her to keep this name of the child. :cheers:

done.....

so now lets plan Shoaib bhais bachelor party

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bhai if we are going to do everything that what Mr Malik going to do :smokin:

now later on somebody going to say lets plan his honeymoon trip :rofl: bhai Malik ki zarorat hi kya hai agar sab kaam hum ne hi kar dena hai to :rofl::rofl:

Ohh really its my fault huh??posting all kind of nonsense and baseless allegations with out thinking is not at all a fault from your side right?

Seiko dude you are right but you are wasting time. Some people just cannot say sorry even if they are wrong. Leave him. I agree and other's agree too but moral science leassons are for those who want to learn.

18a23b7378d691a4db99cac1ae118bbe.jpg

The story goes, she didn't meet him even after the nikaah and Shoaib took his entire cricket team to her house to meet her when her father requested they come over for dinner.

It was all a net affair and when Shoaib grilled her, she confessed that she is in fact this other chick, and Shoaib ne toba ki and bhaag gaya :D

Maybe he should get an annulment, but even that is not necessary if there is no paper work filed anywhere.
Agreed but how can you marry on phone that too when u r captain of international team. That was hillarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom