What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

bhai if we are going to do everything that what Mr Malik going to do :smokin:

mend his ways and learn how to get his game back on point

now later on somebody going to say lets plan his honeymoon trip :rofl: bhai Malik ki zarorat hi kya hai agar sab kaam hum ne hi kar dena hai to :rofl::rofl:

way ahead of you, partner ;)

they will go to Skardu, in chauffeur-driven Mercedes S600 :cheers:

Agreed but how can you marry on phone that too when u r captain of international team. That was hillarious.

Peoples are using Technology nowadays................ Before there was no phone so Man and the wife used to be present on the marriage but nowadays peoples marry on the phone :lol::lol::lol:

it's not our fault, those are indian citizens doing those things isnt it ;)

not our problem they like to pay respects to Pakistan nation.

Correction. They are paid by Pakistani establishment to do those things as Mehbooba Mufti claimed. Btw, they are also silenced by our guns. Love target practice.

never happened before.....

if it did, those who did it wouldnt live long to talk about it. :azn:
It's already started. Watch out :lol::lol:

Peoples are using Technology nowadays................ Before there was no phone so Man and the wife used to be present on the marriage but nowadays peoples marry on the phone :lol::lol::lol:

facilitated by bangalorey call centers :lol:

Correction. They are paid by Pakistani establishment to do those things

where's the evidence?

even if it were true, isnt this welcome development? If the locals hang the flag, and if it took so long for the flag to be taken down (as was case in Assam) -- then do the democratic thing and appreciate the will of the people

as Mehbooba Mufti claimed.

who?? :lol:

Btw, they are also silenced by our guns. Love target practice.

many Kashmiris know already yaara! :cheers:

where's the evidence?

even if it were true, isnt this welcome development? If the locals hang the flag, and if it took so long for the flag to be taken down (as was case in Assam) -- then do the democratic thing and appreciate the will of the people
Thanks for the goodwill. We'd seriously like Pakistan do the same in Balochistan first.:lol::lol:

Please try to keep up with current affairs. You might have a drink too much.:lol::lol:

many Kashmiris know already yaara! :cheers:
You mean P-O-K Kashmiris?:lol::lol:
They are ours too, one day we will have em' too. Harbor no doubt about that.

Or may be Gujrat. :woot:

in the (very unlikely) scenario that I were illegal immigrant in india --- i sure as hell wouldnt venture out to Assam of all places.

do they even have running water over there? :rofl:

(jk)

in the (very unlikely) scenario that I were illegal immigrant in india --- i sure as hell wouldnt venture out to Assam of all places.

do they even have running water over there? :rofl:
(jk)

You should come and visit now. After deporting all illegal immigrants, Assam in now quieter than the whole of Pakistan put together. Those illegal immigrants were the main cause of terrorism and insurgency. In 5 years time, starting from today, we will see miracles.

Thanks for the goodwill. We'd seriously like Pakistan do the same in Balochistan first.:lol::lol:

did Baluch hang indian flag?

Please try to keep up with current affairs. You might have a drink too much.:lol::lol:

it isnt Saturday

You mean P-O-K Kashmiris?:lol::lol:

Kashmiris are Kashmiris.

They are ours too, one day we will have em' too. Harbor no doubt about that.

Thanks for the jokes

(honest!)

You know, I really should quit my job and go into the flags business. Pakistan flag exports to Sri Nagar locality would sell like hot cakes ;)

did Baluch hang indian flag?

it isnt Saturday

Kashmiris are Kashmiris.

Thanks for the jokes

(honest!)

You know, I really should quit my job and go into the flags business. Pakistan flag exports to Sri Nagar locality would sell like hot cakes ;)

You can surely try that. But I guess you would run out of business, as we hardly would let your flags slip out of LoC. Till then, happy dreaming. All you have done all these 62 years though. :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom