What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, had people merely reported the troll, instead of using the same sort of language to reply back to him, there would be only one individual banned right now.

Well nosti trolling is one thing, abusing someones' parents is another. Once these guys cross that line what do u expect us to do, we're human afterall. Like I said in a previous post, one can only bear so much.

Jub kissi baat ka jawab nahi hota tu aisay hi khamba nochtay hain gujjar puttar. Ja ja kay uplay thoop teri mujh nay kaafi mehnat ki hay. Or haan apni ghaleez zehniat apnay tabailay main choor ker aao. Atleast hummain dushman ki maa behan ki izzat kerna bhi sikhaya jaata hay. Tumhain tu kissi nay baat kernay ki tameez tuk nahi sikhai. Yahi baat ager meray saamnay kahi hoti tu saari pehan ker bheek mangnay k laiq tuk na choorta tumhain main. Or haan main Pakistan main hi rehta hoon so I know what its really like buster.:coffee:

jawaab us cheez ka hota hai jiska sawaal theekh ho.. Don't tell me that everybody else on this thread were having very intelligent discussion.. Advise you to go through the thread again and see kitni galeech se galeech baat ki gayi hain..

Senior members need to see what they are talking about and atleast give break to their Anti-India rantings on some of the threads..

yes that is Ayesha Siddique

Shoaib survived man............ only 500 rupees in Haq Mehr. Now all they need is divorce :D if Malik ready to accept the marriage......... both parties are ready to live seperately so not to worry :D

Hope to see sania and shoaib together.and this aisha case should be soon erased and there shall be a peaceful marriage.

INDIANS,RESPECT ALL PAKISTANIS HERE.BHAI HUM LADKE WAALE HAI :P

And a Pakistani too.

?????

she's from indian-administered Hyderabad ;)

Strange how we see the face and not the heart.

i had a heated debate with family members a few days back on this subject. The girls were talking like what you said, and the guys agreed with a simple suggestion i made

I say looks ARE 90% of the personality....if you take care of your body and at least try to look presentable, it means you have strong character and are willing to take care of other things (and people)

Repeat after me:

LOOKS ARE 90% OF THE PERSONALITY :cheers::toast_sign:

Repeat after me:
LOOKS ARE 90% OF THE PERSONALITY :cheers::toast_sign:

Yes Sir,

LOOKS ARE 90% OF THE PERSONALITY

btw by looks i believe you mean physical appearances............ thats where i can agree with you not the Looks. If you take care of your body......... if you can take care of yourself........ you can take care for others also.

But Looks like being beautiful or ugly........ it shouldn't be bothered

Both sania and ayesha are from indian administered Hyderabad. I don't why every time shoaib gets interested in the girls from Hyderabad.

;)

yes that is Ayesha Siddique

Shoaib survived man............ only 500 rupees in Haq Mehr. Now all they need is divorce :D if Malik ready to accept the marriage......... both parties are ready to live seperately so not to worry :D

500rs Haq Mehr.... :cheesy: abay kia year 1910 main shadi ho rahi hai?

:rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom