What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhooo

I have some home work for u... Check who married with our new cheif selector Moshin Khan. After u have solved this i will give you more home work. :victory:

Are you talking about Mohsin Khan and Reena Roy's marriage? That marriage which didn't even last for three years?

Sure... you have set a very high standard for Shoaib-Sania relationship by bringing Mohsin-Roy marriage into the picture. :rolleyes:

And we know rawalpindi express how many bollywood actress hanging after him in India.:victory:

Indian actresses "hanging after" Shoaib Akhtar or Shoaib trying to flirt with young Indian teenagers? --

Shoaib Akhtar wants to marry Hansika

Guess what? Main aur meri himmat's shooting was later put "on hold" for undisclosed reasons. I wonder why?

Maybe Hansika got scared by Shoaib's genital warts --

Shoaib Akhtar's genital warts keep him out of Pakistan's World Twenty 20 squad - Telegraph

:lol:

Last edited:
I think that Ayesha Siddiqui moti is possessed!! Somebody needs to get a Kamil to get that Shoaib Malik jinn off her.

Why the hell would Shoaib Malik marry an ugly arse moti all the way down in India and that too over the fone in all secrecy? LOL

Common sense and logic completely fails there.

I think that Ayesha Siddiqui moti is possessed!!

Why the hell would Shoaib Malik marry an ugly arse moti all the way down in India and that too over the fone in all secrecy? LOL

I think you should ask that to your dear Shoaib. He did admit that he is married to her in public on more than one occasion. And such sort of remarks based on looks show a very shallow mentality buddy.

I think that Ayesha Siddiqui moti is possessed!! Somebody needs to get a Kamil to get that Shoaib Malik jinn off her.

Oh c'mon... you people are showing your true cheap mentality by calling a female "ugly arse moti".

I think this video has been shared before, but here it goes again ---

Talk about common-sense and logic. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was talk amongst Pakistanis that Ayesha Siddiqui's father sounds like one of those people who run marriage rackets, get their daughters entangled with rich men and then squeeze some money out.

Oh c'mon... you people are showing your true cheap mentality by calling a female "ugly arse moti".

YouTube - Shoaib Malik

How come you're blind to the fact that she lied about who she really was since the entire relationship ensued on the internet, she pretended to be a hot chick - one of her friends.

YouTube - Shoaib Malik

yeah kiya keh raha hai malik hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahaha

yes one should be mentally strong and wait for the right time, just watch the ball you can see the ball easily, how the f can he see the ball coming from the back lol lol:toast_sign: :D

Last edited:
How come you're blind to the fact that she lied about who she really was since the entire relationship ensued on the internet, she pretended to be a hot chick - one of her friends.

So... you are telling me that Shoaib went on air not once, but two times (one of which was during a match presentation ceremony) claiming that he has married a woman even though he hadn't seen her even once in real life? C'mon... do you think he is that dumb?

No man in his senses will marry a woman just on the basis of her photos on the internet and then go on national television and tell everyone that he is married. If he does so, then he is mentally retarded.

Lol, Asim as per your logic, Shoaib Malik is a guy who falls for chicks on chat rooms, and ends up getting married to them, without even looking at at the girl.
:rofl::rofl:
But surprsingly he was smart enough to nail a bomb like Sania!!!

Last edited:

YouTube - Shoaib Malik

Thanks for educating me man. You guys are just great yaar :lol:

I still don't believe that marriage actually took place, sounds like a temporary one night stand sort of marriage w/ her pimp's fathers blessings

Maybe you guys should hold some rally's and protests and fight for that moti's rights LOL

So... you are telling me that Shoaib went on air not once, but two times (one of which was during a match presentation ceremony) claiming that he has married a woman even though he hadn't seen her even once in real life? C'mon... do you think he is that dumb?

No man in his senses will marry a woman just on the basis of her photos on the internet and then go on national television and tell everyone that he is married. If he does so, then he is mentally retarded.
According to the story the media is playing, he even went to her house. Taking along the entire cricket team to see her. But the Siddiquis kept her hidden. This was after the Telephone Nikaah.

Its weird, but I guess the other friend must've been a real hottie and he went along with it :P

In Islam your nikaah is considered najaiz if you marry under false pretenses.

Consider this case, the marriage was thrown out the window:

Dubai Ambassador Was Cheated to Marry Bearded Wife

At most I think he needs an annulment, not a divorce - but annulments are civil matters, not religious. And they never got a civil marriage done, only telephone nikaah.

Thanks for educating me man. You guys are just great yaar :lol:

I still don't believe that marriage actually took place, sounds like a temporary one night stand sort of marriage w/ her pimp's fathers blessings

Maybe you guys should hold some rally's and protests and fight for that moti's rights LOL

Dude, seriously watch what you are saying. No need to get that excited! Go have some water an cool down!!

Lol, Asim as per your logic, Shoaib Malik is a guy who falls for chicks on chat rooms, and ends up getting married to them, without even looking at at the girl.
:rofl::rofl:
But surprsingly he was smart enough to nail a bomb like Sania!!!
He even nailed an even hotter Miss India, some Sayali Bhagat.

Nah... I don't think most people are care much about the "moti's rights". After all, she is fat and ugly. So, she has no rights.

They are rather baffled by Shoaib's stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom