What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik to go to court against Siddiqui family

LAHORE: Former captain of Pakistan cricket team Shoaib Malik has started consultations with his lawyer for going to court against Ayesha Siddiqui and her father Mohammad Ahmed Siddiqui who claim that Ayesha is Shoaib’s wife..

Shoaib’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar Malik told Geo News that they have contacted with a lawyer Ramish Gupta in New Delhi to take a legal action against the Siddiqui family.

He said that Ramish Gupta has been the president of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

He further said that they would now not remain silent on this issue.

He said that the photograph of the girl the Siddiqui Family showed to Shaoib Malik was not of Ayesha and this fraud was the reason of breaking of Shoaib’s engagement with Ayesha.

GEO SUPER

Ok lets believe him that ayeshas father has shown him a fake foto of another beautiful girl and this poor chap fell all for it.
and when he found out its not her, he again started looking for another girl from India.

Are theren't any girls in pakistan??? are they all ugly and fat or are they all extinct , that this guy justs come to this place again and again looking for possible brides from foto albums and here and there.???

Is he retard or something???

Lolz you're just pissed he's Marrying Sania Mirza arn't ya???:P Why wasn't there this much reaction when he said on live tv that he'll be marrying Ayesha?? Wasn't she an Indian Girl marrying a Pakistani aswell?? Where were Shiv Sena than?? Why weren't Ayesha's effinings burned?? Infact he was cheered by the Hyderabad crowd when he talked about her. Who cares if he's a retard or an *** hole he got the girl didn't he. :P

* effigy not effinings

Lolz you're just pissed he's Marrying Sania Mirza arn't ya???:P Why wasn't there this much reaction when he said on live tv that he'll be marrying Ayesha?? Infact he was cheered by the Hyderabad crowd when he talked about her. Who cares if he's a retard or an *** hole he got the girl didn't he. :P

Nope dude.. he pissed on each and every one of you by getting in a bad embarrassing situation as he is a celebrity there.. infact he pissed on himself also repeatedly..

i am posting replies, not because i am frustrauted but its a post discussing the marriage., If u have no words to say, u may use, "dont worry", "u are pissed", "u are jealous"etc etc ..

there was no reaction at that time because it was all legal and fine.. nobody makes problems with normal marriages by normal people...

he got the girl or not is the context of our talk. so come with something sensible.

Are theren't any girls in pakistan??? are they all ugly and fat or are they all extinct , that this guy justs come to this place again and again looking for possible brides from foto albums and here and there.???

Is he retard or something???

Beta kuch ziada nahin bol rahe tum?

Of course there are girls in Pakistan, children just don't pop up out of ground. and of course they are beautiful, way beautiful then their Indian counterparts. If it was the case as you mentioned, every Pakistani would have been looking for bride from India.

Shoaib has a different taste, so what can we do?

Beta kuch ziada nahin bol rahe tum?

Of course there are girls in Pakistan, children just don't pop up out of ground. and of course they are beautiful, way beautiful then their Indian counterparts. If it was the case as you mentioned, every Pakistani would have been looking for bride from India.

Shoaib has a different taste, so what can we do?

yup maybe thats why he is looking around for fotos of bride around in India, he has no taste for the girls in Pakistan, thats the bottom line. ive got my answer, thanks Bro.:cheers:

and if he ever divorces sania, we can see this guy looking for another one in Indian streets..LOL

Nope dude.. he pissed on each and every one of you by getting in a bad embarrassing situation as he is a celebrity there.. infact he pissed on himself also repeatedly..

i am posting replies, not because i am frustrauted but its a post discussing the marriage., If u have no words to say, u may use, "dont worry", "u are pissed", "u are jealous"etc etc ..

there was no reaction at that time because it was all legal and fine.. nobody makes problems with normal marriages by normal people...

he got the girl or not is the context of our talk. so come with something sensible.

So you mean to say calling someone a retard is sensible???

Care to explain what is "Abnormal" and "Illegal" about this marriage and the people involved in it? In Islam a Muslim man can marry 4 women at one time without taking any concent from his previous wife(s) so even if Malik is still married to Ayesha he can marry whosoever he likes.

But believe me this is not the problem. The problem is that Ayesha was a normal homely girl errr... woman... and Sania is the so called Queen of India.

no prob if malik is married to Ayesha becoz......TALAAK(DIVORCE) option is open for him............so dont take tension they r gana get marreid & Shoaib malik & his family is leaving for India on 7 of APRIL!!!!!!!!!!

yup maybe thats why he is looking around for fotos of bride around in India, he has no taste for the girls in Pakistan, thats the bottom line. ive got my answer, thanks Bro.:cheers:

and if he ever divorces sania, we can see this guy looking for another one in Indian streets..LOL

Don':cheers:t take it as a complement, cz it ain't

Care to explain what is "Abnormal" and "Illegal" about this marriage and the people involved in it? In Islam a Muslim man can marry 4 women at one time without taking any concent from his previous wife(s) so even if Malik is still married to Ayesha he can marry whosoever he likes.

But believe me this is not the problem. The problem is that Ayesha was a normal homely girl errr... woman... and Sania is the so called Queen of India.

what would you call a person who has admitted in TV that he has married a girl in and later deny it??
what would you call a guy who goes to another country , see a photo and agrees to marry without even seeing her , then saying it in public?

He is a celebrity and is not an ordinary person, living in a very conservative society of pakistan , which i believe gives very much importance to pride, culture and religion.

what would you call a guy who has become a laughing material now giving shame to his country??

do u have any other name ???

and i believe this guy is banned from a years cricket by your same board who considers him as a nuisance in dressing rooms disturbing the harmony of players.

Please dont deny that news too...

Last edited:
what would you call a person who has admitted in TV that he has married a girl in and later deny it??
what would you call a guy who goes to another country , see a photo and agrees to marry without even seeing her , then saying it in public?

He is a celebrity and is not an ordinary person, living in a very conservative society of pakistan , which i believe gives very much importance to pride, culture and religion.

what would you call a guy who has become a laughing material now giving shame to his country??

do u have any other name ???

and i believe this guy is banned from a years cricket by your same board who considers him as a nuisance in dressing rooms disturbing the harmony of players.

Please dont deny that news too...

What ever it is, you as non-Pakistani have no right to call him retard.

Shoaib Malik exposed!

News channel Headlines Today claims to have found a video in which Shoaib admits to getting married and even accepts congratulations.
The video which was recorded on March 30, 2005 shows Shoaib admitting that he was married and playing in his wife's city. He says so in public after a cricket match in Hyderabad.
The video has come as an embarrassment for Shoaib, who is marrying tennis star Sania Mirza in Hyderabad on April 15.
The video shot at the Hyderabad cricket stadium shows former Indian cricketer Arun Lal mentioning about Shoaib's return to form, to which Shoaib replies: "I was a little disappointed, but I am fine now as I just scored 82 runs. This is my wife's home, so I am so happy."
Shoaib even accepts Lal's congratulations on his marriage with a "thank you", as reported by a website.
Undoubtedly, the "wife" Shoaib mentions in the video is not Sania but Ayesha.

Shoaib Malik exposed!- Hindustan Times

I was never seeing Shoaib Malik: Sayali Bhagat

Mumbai: Three days after the news of Sania Mirza marrying Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik broke out, the latter’s reported ex-girlfriend Sayali Bhagat also broke her silence. And what she told us was shocking to say the least.

I was never seeing Shoaib. I met him when we both had signed a film together. When a film rolls out, there is always gossip about the lead pair seeing or dating each other and that happened to both of us too. Though the controversy was not true, I enjoyed the attention. In our profession any news is publicity, but now I had to come out and clarify the rumours because it was going way above my head. My family has been getting incessant calls and is being harassed for no fault of their own,” Sayali says.

What she says only brings out the workings of Bollywood today. She admits she is now paying the price of the publicity machinery that makes sure the spotlight is maintained on the film.

“What I am facing today is the price of publicity. I was dating someone else when the rumour of Shoaib and me broke and my relationship was affected,” she says.

She also reveals to us how this gossip about her getting married took shape. “I got to know Shoaib when we were offered a film together. Despite agreeing to the offer, the producer and director (Wilson Louis) could not sell Shoaib as he was a Pakistani cricketer. Meanwhile, 26/11 happened which meant the production house could not market Shoaib as a hero at any cost. I’m just 24 and there is lots of time to get married. I’m not desperate to get married,” she says.

She adds, “Whenever I met Shoaib, I never met him alone. But gossip happened and any news is publicity for a film. So, I was silent but I am glad that I’ve spoken the truth today. It was required to stop speculations.

I was never seeing Shoaib Malik: Sayali Bhagat - dnaindia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom