What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you call a person who has admitted in TV that he has married a girl in and later deny it??
what would you call a guy who goes to another country , see a photo and agrees to marry without even seeing her , then saying it in public?

He is a celebrity and is not an ordinary person, living in a very conservative society of pakistan , which i believe gives very much importance to pride, culture and religion.

what would you call a guy who has become a laughing material now giving shame to his country??

do u have any other name ???

First of all get your facts straight...Shoaib went to UAE where he met Ayesha and her friend Maha. Shoaib fell for Maha as she is very pretty. Ayesha later contacted Shoaib posing as Maha and later they allegedly had a Nikah over the phone. After that the Pakistani team went to tour India in 2005 where Shoaib admitted on TV that he was married to Ayesha. MA Saddiqui mean while invited the whole Pakistani team for dinner at his house but Ayesha was not their and Shoaib was told that she is away somewhere. Finally when Shoaib found out the truth he very rightly rejected her.

There is nothing wrong about what Shoaib has done. Being a celebrity doesn't change that he is a human being and was only 22 at that time.
Ok he made a mistake but he did not bring any shame to the country. What he did and is doing is his personal matter and we are happy for him.

Talking about conservative society, we are not threatening Shoaib or burning his effigies the Indians are. So it is clear which is the conservative society and which is not.

Ayesha says she can prove marriage to Shoaib Malik

LAHORE: The alleged wife of Shoaib Malik, Ayesha Siddiqui, claims she has documentary evidence to prove her marriage with the Pakistani cricketer, an Indian TV channel reported on Thursday.

Ayesha said she met Malik in 2002 in Dubai and they married in 2003. She said Malik offered her Rs 500 as dower and promised to register their marriage in Sialkot, but he did not contact her after that. Another TV channel reported that Malik has consulted his lawyer to bring a suit against Ayesha and her father Muhammad Ahmed Siddiqui. Shoaib’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar Malik told the channel that they had contacted a lawyer in New Delhi to take legal action against the Siddiquis. He said they would not remain silent over the issue any longer, adding that the photographs shown to Malik by Ahmed Siddiqui for engagement were not Ayesha’s, and this fraud was the reason Malik broke the engagement. daily times monitor

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Ayesha says she can prove marriage to Shoaib Malik

LAHORE: The alleged wife of Shoaib Malik, Ayesha Siddiqui, claims she has documentary evidence to prove her marriage with the Pakistani cricketer, an Indian TV channel reported on Thursday.

Ayesha said she met Malik in 2002 in Dubai and they married in 2003. She said Malik offered her Rs 500 as dower and promised to register their marriage in Sialkot, but he did not contact her after that. Another TV channel reported that Malik has consulted his lawyer to bring a suit against Ayesha and her father Muhammad Ahmed Siddiqui. Shoaib’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar Malik told the channel that they had contacted a lawyer in New Delhi to take legal action against the Siddiquis. He said they would not remain silent over the issue any longer, adding that the photographs shown to Malik by Ahmed Siddiqui for engagement were not Ayesha’s, and this fraud was the reason Malik broke the engagement. daily times monitor

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

My question again is....Why havn't they shown that proof to the media yet??? Let everyone see the truth why are they hiding the documents if they have them??? This will certainly clear everything.

How hard is the Indian media trying to degrade Shoaib and make Sania believe she is taking the wrong decision. LOL:rofl:

Trouble in fairytale-land?

Dubai shift due to security fears
Security concerns are one of the reasons why Sania and Shoaib decided to shift base to Dubai after marriage. A source revealed that the two families met in Dubai where, “Sania’s family made it clear that she would not settle down permanently in Pakistan, one, due to the security situation in the country, and secondly, because of the relations between India and Pakistan. Sania made it clear that she was not interested in setting up home in Lahore, and both families opted that the couple set up home in Dubai.”

Legal hurdle before wedding
The wedding in April may not be a smooth affair, with the prospective groom facing threats of legal action for allegedly cheating on Hyderabad’s Ayesha Siddiqui, supposedly his first wife.

Said Ayesha’s father, MA Siddiqui, “We have issues with Shoaib Malik but not with Sania. We will settle with him,” adding, “Sania is like my daughter. We have good relations with her family. But, for my daughter to get married again, she needs legal divorce from Malik.” He said Sania would only have the status of second wife if she married Malik. The Siddiqui family claimed that Shoaib married Ayesha in June 2002 through exchange of vows (nikaah) over the phone, and that he has evidence to prove it. However, Malik had claimed that only the engagement had taken place, but he had snapped it in 2008.

Should Sania play for Pak after marriage? :tdown::tdown::hang2:
Pakistan Tennis Federation (PTF) chief Dilawar Abbas has said that Sania should represent Pakistan in international tennis after entering into wedlock. “It is great news. We welcome Sania and hope that she would become a Pakistani national and play for us,” a daily quoted Abbas as saying. “Asian women traditionally follow their husbands, which is why I’m hopeful that someday she would be inspired by Shoaib to play for Pakistan,” he added.
However, Sania has already made it clear that she would continue to represent India even after marriage.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Trouble-in-fairytale-land/articlesho

First of all get your facts straight...Shoaib went to UAE where he met Ayesha and her friend Maha. Shoaib fell for Maha as she is very pretty. Ayesha later contacted Shoaib posing as Maha and later they allegedly had a Nikah over the phone. After that the Pakistani team went to tour India in 2005 where Shoaib admitted on TV that he was married to Ayesha. MA Saddiqui mean while invited the whole Pakistani team for dinner at his house but Ayesha was not their and Shoaib was told that she is away somewhere. Finally when Shoaib found out the truth he very rightly rejected her.

There is nothing wrong about what Shoaib has done. Being a celebrity doesn't change that he is a human being and was only 22 at that time.
Ok he made a mistake but he did not bring any shame to the country. What he did and is doing is his personal matter and we are happy for him.

Talking about conservative society, we are not threatening Shoaib or burning his effigies the Indians are. So it is clear which is the conservative society and which is not.

Great work

Shoaib met Maha + ayesha in UAE= agreed

Shoiab fell for Maha= Agreed.

Ayesha contacted posing as Maha= agreed to some extend.

Shoiba agreeing on TV that he is marrying Ayesha= dont understand,

Hasnt he asked for the girls name while in UAE??

Ayesha posed as Maha , so she should have used the name as Maha. its obvious that the answer should be "im getting married to Maha".. or I married Maha..

or is the word Maha and Ayesha same in Pakistan???

looks like new story.. can you give it another twist for it??? or maybe another version please.....:hitwall::hitwall:

My question again is....Why havn't they shown that proof to the media yet??? Let everyone see the truth why are they hiding the documents if they have them??? This will certainly clear everything.

How hard is the Indian media trying to degrade Shoaib and make Sania believe she is taking the wrong decision. LOL:rofl:

exactly,becaause she is really taking a wrong decision:hang2:

yup maybe thats why he is looking around for fotos of bride around in India, he has no taste for the girls in Pakistan, thats the bottom line. ive got my answer, thanks Bro.:cheers:

and if he ever divorces sania, we can see this guy looking for another one in Indian streets..LOL
stop being a jackass.

hhhmmm......saniya and shoaib will now play tennis in the cricket pitch in dubai:rofl:...but I still hate sania:angry:...bad girl..sania..i like her cousin now..she is a nice girl...she is fit for me..:woot:

Shoaib met Maha + ayesha in UAE= agreed

Shoiab fell for Maha= Agreed.

Ayesha contacted posing as Maha= agreed to some extend.

Shoiba agreeing on TV that he is marrying Ayesha= dont understand,

Ayesha contacted posing as Maha with the name Ayesha. Maha's body, Ayesha's person.

Even when they met in Dubai, Maha introduced herself as Ayesha.

So when they came on the internet, they switched back to normal.

stop being a jackass.

yes stopping now... i see the tag administrator under your name..

nothing more from me..

sania and shoiab are great couples.. let them live forever.. ayesha is a fraud...

cheers mate sighning off..:cheers:

Ayesha contacted posing as Maha with the name Ayesha. Maha's body, Ayesha's person.

Even when they met in Dubai, Maha introduced herself as Ayesha.

So when they came on the internet, they switched back to normal.

anyway this whole thing is good news for Bollywood, that all members agree..
now we can have a new name for this movie too" ayeshas 7th sense"

kewl .. Isnt it??/

whats going on man..

shoaib meeting maha in tv...saniya playing in dubai with shoaib...maha fell down for shoaib while playing with sania...mahadevan comes from hyderabad and contacted shoaib...and sania was introduced to operah winfrey in jhumritalaiya...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:angry:..whats going on????:confused::confused::confused: someone tell me my doctores phone no.please.

whats going on man..

shoaib meeting maha in tv...saniya playing in dubai with shoaib...maha fell down for shoaib while playing with sania...mahadevan comes from hyderabad and contacted shoaib...and sania was introduced to operah winfrey in jhumritalaiya...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:angry:..whats going on????:confused::confused::confused: someone tell me my doctores phone no.please.

are you really Johny Lever , the legend?? u are soo funny and ur post is very funny.:woot::cheers:

video of johny lever as MAha

Last edited by a moderator:
yes stopping now... i see the tag administrator under your name..

nothing more from me..

sania and shoiab are great couples.. let them live forever.. ayesha is a fraud...

cheers mate sighning off..:cheers:
You very well know I didn't give you this slap on the wrist because of your views but because of provoking a fight with the snarky comments about Pakistani girls being fat and ugly.

You very well know I didn't give you this slap on the wrist because of your views but because of provoking a fight with the snarky comments about Pakistani girls being fat and ugly.

I didnt give it as a statemnt.. i used a sentence called "are they all"?/ before that sentence, go back check my post and please correct me if i am wrong.

" are they all" means i am asking a question not making a genric statemnent. and i was duly replied by umairp for that question.

Last edited:
Care to explain what is "Abnormal" and "Illegal" about this marriage and the people involved in it? In Islam a Muslim man can marry 4 women at one time without taking any concent from his previous wife(s) so even if Malik is still married to Ayesha he can marry whosoever he likes.

according to my knowledge he can marry with 4 women but first he have to take permission from all his earlier wife.without permission it's illegal in Islam too.:argh::argh:

can any sensible poster confirm or deny this??? :azn::azn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom