What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here for entertainment, I care 2 hoots about Sania. I am sure she is heading for divorce that what I am feeling wrong choice but none of my business.

i take it that like alot of other indians you cant wait for it to breakdown?

i take it that like alot of other indians you cant wait for it to breakdown?

You are getting it wrong, I do not care if she continues but looking at track record. 1) Mosin Khan 2) Imran Khan etc it is more likely. I feel girls grown in liberal world find it difficult to live with Pakistani. They get attracted to looks maybe but there is more then looks to marriage. I read what Gemmia said about Imaran Khan's life long back.

Siddiqui releases Shoaib's 'marriage certificate'

Karachi: The Shoaib Malik-Ayesha Siddiqui controversy took another turn on Friday when the Siddiqui family released, what they claimed, the marriage certificate of the Pakistani cricketer's 2002 'wedding' with the Hyderabad girl.
The marriage certificate (Nikahnama) was shown by several Pakistani television channels and apparently contained the signatures of Shoaib Malik on the column for the groom and the name of Maha Siddiqui on the column for the bride.

"I have released this marriage certificate because Shoaib and his family have constantly been denying this marriage," Ayesha told the Duniya channel from Hyderabad.
While the Siddiqui family claims Shoaib is married to their daughter Ayesha and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza would be his second wife if they go ahead with the marriage, the Pakistani cricketer and his family have constantly denied that he ever entered into any wedlock with Ayesha.
Muhammad Siddiqui, the girl's father, has threatened to sue Malik and also seek a fatwa against him from Ulemas.
Ayesha said that she had released the Nikahnama because it proved that the marriage did take place.
"They are signatures of witnesses on the certificate and Shoaib sent me a copy for signature and a Haq Mahar amount of Pakistani 500 rupees," she said.
She said that Shoaib had always been unhappy with her weight problems and for his sake, she had even gone and had an operation in New Delhi.
"But I am devastated the way he is constantly denying everything. I have nothing against Sania but the truth must come out," Ayesha said.
Imran Zafar Malik, Shoaib's brother-in-law, however, dismissed the marriage certificate as a fake and said when no Nikah ceremony ever took place the document had no value at all.
"I don't want to say anything more except that Ayesha is a very talented girl and she is being misguided by some people," he said.
Zafar also said that the Siddiqui family had left them no choice but to purse legal action against them in India.

Hi,
I am sure Sania is pretty much aware of all this Ayesha siddiqui drama.

Hi,
I am sure Sania is pretty much aware of all this Ayesha siddiqui drama.

How about bias, she is now even produced the marriage certificate and all you guys have done to counter the argument with hearsay. Where is the proof? Height of being biased.

It sounds more like a marriage racket that runs in a lot of countries where by you try and squeeze some money out.

It sounds pretty unbelievable that a person like Shoaib would marry somebody who looks like her. He is so obviously into hot chicks and looks do matter for him.

God knows.. This is frankly turning out to be such a drama.. 2 sportsperson past their peak getting married.. big deal.. just because one is a pakistani and the other is an indian, its getting such a publicity..

janta ke paas aur koi kaam nahin hai...:hitwall:

Got a message on my mobile

"Ya kah kr India na pani chor dia faraz
Hm beti k sasural ka pani b ni pity"

hahaha yaar log b kaya kaya bana lyty hy. :cheers:

Regards,

India ne kaun sa Dubai ka paani roka hua tha jo chor diya? :angel:

Wow how people here are getting so involved in all this....at the begining it was just a chilli news.....it's was just fun to discuss about it but now the thread is becoming a bit boring, same comments, sometime a bit flamming but guys just cool down, what's the matter if Shoiab was already married seems like Sania doesn't care about this...so why we are taking so personal this topic?...and the media every day come up with something new bcz they want gossip, it's the same story when some hollywood actors, models etc get involved in a love story or broke up all newspaper front pages are full of these news.

Let's just leave alone these 2 poor persons after all they are busy with their marriage!:lol:

For sure me or anyone else on this forum will never change anything btw them so if you are jelous that Shoiab get away with the girl that you liked its your personal problem!!!:rofl:

yup maybe thats why he is looking around for fotos of bride around in India, he has no taste for the girls in Pakistan

no he probably was initially in need of something quick and disposable

and if he ever divorces sania, we can see this guy looking for another one in Indian streets..LOL

all he has to do is sign a bat or ball and your whole street will run up to him....

Shoaib gets the last laugh.

:smokin:

all he has to do is sign a bat or ball and your whole street will run up to him....

:woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good jokes :yahoo:

----------------

Geo News gets Shoaib Malik’s nikahnama

Updated at: 1622 PST, Friday, April 02, 2010
Geo News gets Shoaib Malik’s nikahnama LAHORE: As the news of the wedding of Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza has hit the headlines in both countries then at the same time Malik’s marriage with Ayesha Siddiqui is also in the news.

Geo News has found the nikahnama of Shoaib Malik, in which name of bridegroom was written as Shoaib Malik and bride as Maha Siddiqui.

Ayesha says that her original name is Maha Siddiqui.

The residential address of Shoaib Malik was written in the nikahnama as A-4, Tariq Colony, Sialkot.

As per the nikahnama, the nikah was performed by Hafiz Mohamamd Khalid s/o Mohammad Munir and mehar was fixed at Rs 500.

A stamp of registrar Nasir Khan was also seen in the document.

He even nailed an even hotter Miss India, some Sayali Bhagat.

Sayali Bhagat is hot. I am planning to marry her now. Dudes, it would be helpful if anyone can provide me a cell No., or an address of Sayali.

First stalking, then more stalking, and finally co-ercing

Very likely you are correct. Some silly Indian girls don't understand the meaning of Pakistaniyat.

Ayesha has found out, and Sania will also learn. Others will learn from their example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom