What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are getting it wrong, I do not care if she continues but looking at track record. 1) Mosin Khan 2) Imran Khan etc it is more likely. I feel girls grown in liberal world find it difficult to live with Pakistani. They get attracted to looks maybe but there is more then looks to marriage. I read what Gemmia said about Imaran Khan's life long back.

Indian a liberal world:rofl::rofl::rofl: there you go again, when last time i responded to your same comments, you nnever replied.....

Dude wakeup! Dont comapre india's culture with west.....lets not even get into that debate.....

Jemima and Imran did not split because of Pakistan's culture or conservatism, they split as it was not easy for Imran to keep up with his family while politically launching himself....

:woot::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good jokes :yahoo:

----------------

Geo News gets Shoaib Malik’s nikahnama

Updated at: 1622 PST, Friday, April 02, 2010
Geo News gets Shoaib Malik’s nikahnama LAHORE: As the news of the wedding of Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza has hit the headlines in both countries then at the same time Malik’s marriage with Ayesha Siddiqui is also in the news.

Geo News has found the nikahnama of Shoaib Malik, in which name of bridegroom was written as Shoaib Malik and bride as Maha Siddiqui.

Ayesha says that her original name is Maha Siddiqui.

The residential address of Shoaib Malik was written in the nikahnama as A-4, Tariq Colony, Sialkot.

As per the nikahnama, the nikah was performed by Hafiz Mohamamd Khalid s/o Mohammad Munir and mehar was fixed at Rs 500.

A stamp of registrar Nasir Khan was also seen in the document.
Shoaib's brother in law claims its a fake.

Indian a liberal world:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You can definitely show some videos and links proving that India is not a liberal country.unfortunately few incidents did occur in the past for people like you to laugh at the senseless sentence above...its our fault and I accept.

As far as India's being liberal is concerned....its liberal enough to be compared against any western country..giving links and videos would mean, me myself doubting how liberal India is.

i think th above sentence was said in the context of liberty given to the girls....if that is the case then the world knows about it.

I did not want to say that but

Look at Ayesha and a player like Malik do he realy get married with her ? If she was last person on earth he would never had married with her.

What do they want malik to bang there daughter and than say TALAK TALAK TALAK ? They just should stfu and marry there daughter to some one else.

I did not want to say that but

Look at Ayesha and a player like Malik do he realy get married with her ? If she was last person on earth he would never had married with her.

What do they want malik to bang there daughter and than say TALAK TALAK TALAK ? They just should stfu and marry there daughter to some one else.

Are you ready ? :woot::woot:
Baat chalaou? :lol::lol:

You also need to change your ID from mr420 to something like miss420wanted :lol::lol: Kiddin' bro.

Koi kyo Indian nai mila ? HAHAHA

Allah ka lak lak sukhar hee i am happy married and i am not malik either lol. Good he is banned for 1 year :chilli:

You also need to change your ID from mr420 to something like miss420wanted :lol::lol: Kiddin' bro.

And u have new work now ? find husband for indians ladies among Pakistanies ? I guess she would love to marry with some one who have EU passport ? :) :bunny:

I still don't get why ppl are so upset about Sania and Malik :lol:
If Sania doesn't have any problem with it then why should we care? How's it affecting our lives? :lol:

How about bias, she is now even produced the marriage certificate and all you guys have done to counter the argument with hearsay. Where is the proof? Height of being biased.
Hi
Biased? LoL any one can write a certificate its no biggie, & what do you mean by "You guys have done", I am not their lawyer or anything stop acting like this is some sort of India Pakistan confrontation, seriously get over yourself it doesn't matter what me & others think if they are going to get married no one can stop them, so deal with it.

I still don't get why ppl are so upset about Sania and Malik :lol:
If Sania doesn't have any problem with it then why should we care? How's it affecting our lives? :lol:

In true sense, I don't think anyone is upset about Sania and sohaib marrying. It's also not affecting our lives.

But hey, people need to gossip, right? :lol::lol:

'Shoaib and I must divorce before his marriage to Sania'

Turning the heat on Shoaib Malik before his April 15 marriage to Sania Mirza, Ayesha Siddiqui and her family today threatened to sue the Pakistani cricketer and made it clear that the unsavoury chapter will be closed only if she gets an “official divorce.”

Ayesha, who claims to have married Shoaib in 2002, circulated copies of her ‘nikahnama’ to Pakistan and Indian channels where she spoke about the alleged relationship.

“I have released this marriage certificate because Shoaib and his family have constantly been denying this marriage,” Ayesha said.

28-year-old Shoaib is all set to tie the nuptial knot with 23-year-old tennis sensation Sania on April 15 in Hyderabad, which will be followed by a reception in Lahore.

“The only thing I want now is an official divorce from him, but it has to be in the open and not behind closed doors, because he can always then deny it later as he has the marriage. I want to end my ordeal, I want to move on and put a stop to people asking me questions constantly about my marriage to him. Even an official ‘talaq, talaq, talaq’ will do,” she said.

Her father M.A. Siddiqui threatened to file a case against Shoaib if he went ahead with the marriage to Sania without divorcing Ayesha.

While the Siddiqui family claims Shoaib is married to their daughter and Sania would be his second wife if they go ahead with the marriage, the Pakistani cricketer and his family have constantly denied that he ever entered into any wedlock with Ayesha.

Siddiqui has threatened to sue Malik and also seek a fatwa against him from Ulemas.

Ayesha said that she had released the Nikahnama because it proved that the marriage did take place.

“They are signatures of witnesses on the certificate and Shoaib sent me a copy for signature and a ‘Haq Mahar’ amount of Pakistani 500 rupees,” she said.

“I have nothing against Sania but the truth must come out,” Ayesha said.

SS14_100286g.jpg

Shoaib's brother in law claims its a fake.

ashiya family has done live press confrence in india right now. it look like she actully married malik bcoz her parents pain and anger towards shoaib and his family was very high .it was not looking like fake.i m not replying to any other pakistani as now it has become issue of two countries and they will never belive and well take it as a frustation or flame but as you was curious of his marrige that's y i m replying to you...

the only think i can say that it's a matter of shame.and he is very mean character.i will not use the word humun for him as i just saw her family pain .his family just want that he just give her daughter divorce and release her nothing more they are asking for him..

Last edited:
Shoaib Malik-Ayesha Marriage Certificate Copy

As the news of the wedding of Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik and Indian tennis star Sania Mirza has hit the headlines in both countries then at the same time Malik’s marriage with Ayesha Siddiqui is also in the news.

The marriage certificate (Nikkah Nama) of Shoaib Malik’s first marriage with India’s Ayesha Siddqui on Friday.

According to the documents, the marriage was solemnized at June 3, 2002 by Hafiz Mohammad Khalid s/o Munir, while Mukhtar Ali Khan s/o Abdul Rehman and Syed Ibrar Hussain s/o Syed Mubbashar Ali were named as witnesses in the certificate.

In the certificate a Rs500 was set as Haq Mehar; Ayesha said that her nick name is Maha and that is why her name Maha Siddiqui was written in the certificate.

Ayesha said that she received the marriage certificate through courier besides the Rs500 amount as Haq Mehar.

She said that all she wanted from Shoaib is divorce, and if he did not, she would move the court in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom