What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You very well know I didn't give you this slap on the wrist because of your views but because of provoking a fight with the snarky comments about Pakistani girls being fat and ugly.

Very chivalrous of you . Would have been even better if you were consistent. See below:

I think that Ayesha Siddiqui moti is possessed!! Somebody needs to get a Kamil to get that Shoaib Malik jinn off her.

Why the hell would Shoaib Malik marry an ugly arse moti all the way down in India and that too over the fone in all secrecy? LOL

Even Webmaster himself could not resist taking a potshot at this poor girl.

In Pakistan, we call the guy chootiya if he marries someone like that. A young guy..and definitely not a player.

So it's okay to call her ugly, fat and what not. Were you not the one who just the other day were showing so much consideration for Indian Muslims that you wanted to allow them to come to Pakistan.
Maybe you should have clarified that you were against any "ugly fat Indian Muslims." and wanted only others who passed your beauty test to apply. Where's all the "Muslim solidarity" now?
Welcome Sania by all means but spare a thought for this poor girl. Even if you guys have no sympathy for her, why resort to ugly name calling? Do "ugly" people in your view have no right to happiness and don't they deserve to be treated fairly and with decency? With the exceptions of Zaki, the rest of you are after her like she did you personal harm. I'm not sure how most of you can go look at a mirror and feel good about yourselves.

Ayesha contacted posing as Maha with the name Ayesha. Maha's body, Ayesha's person.

Even when they met in Dubai, Maha introduced herself as Ayesha.

So when they came on the internet, they switched back to normal.

Were you there? If not it's as much a story as is being said by her father. I don't claim to know nor do i want to pass judgment on the veracity of either of the claims but surely a guy who can get himself into a situation which Shoaib Malik claims to be in must be a target for derision and not the other way around.

Last edited:
Ayesha contacted posing as Maha with the name Ayesha. Maha's body, Ayesha's person.

Even when they met in Dubai, Maha introduced herself as Ayesha.

So when they came on the internet, they switched back to normal.

This is really getting twistier than a bollywood movie.. Ayesha was interviewed on Times Now an hour back. As per her, there is no Maha. Ayesha's name on her passport is Maha Siddique. Ayesha is the name her grandmother used to and parents call her by..

Very chivalrous of you . Would have been even better if you were consistent. See below:

Even Webmaster himself could not resist taking a potshot at this poor girl.

So it's okay to call her ugly, fat and what not. Were you not the one who just the other day were showing so much consideration for Indian Muslims that you wanted to allow them to come to Pakistan.
Maybe you should have clarified that you were against any "ugly fat Indian Muslims." and wanted only others who passed your beauty test to apply. Where's all the "Muslim solidarity" now?
Welcome Sania by all means but spare a thought for this poor girl. Even if you have no sympathy for her, why resort to ugly name calling? Do "ugly" people in your view have no right to happiness and don't they deserve to be treated fairly and with decency? With the exceptions of Zaki, the rest of you are after her like she did you personal harm. I'm not sure how most of you can go look at a mirror and feel good about yourselves.
She's also implicated in marital crimes... Also, go read my comment, I already took a similar line in name calling against her, also that was for one alleged criminal and not for all of India. Don't draw parallels between your trolling and my behavior.

Were you there? If not it's as much a story as is being said by her father. I don't claim to know nor do i want to pass judgment on the veracity of either of the claims but surely a guy who can get himself into a situation which Shoaib Malik claims to be in must be a target for derision and not the other way around.
All I know is that the Siddiqui's chickened out of suing Malik when they had a chance time and time again and still haven't taken him to court over anything. If they were in the right, they would've done so ages ago.

This is really getting twistier than a bollywood movie.. Ayesha was interviewed on Times Now an hour back. As per her, there is no Maha. Ayesha's name on her passport is Maha Siddique. Ayesha is the name her grandmother used to and parents call her by..
It sounds more like a marriage racket that runs in a lot of countries where by you try and squeeze some money out.

It sounds pretty unbelievable that a person like Shoaib would marry somebody who looks like her. He is so obviously into hot chicks and looks do matter for him.

Tum nahe sudhro gae malik.....:)

She's also implicated in marital crimes..

what crime?

Don't draw parallels between your trolling and my behavior.

How could i draw a parallel if that was only my second comment on this thread. You have either confused me with someone else or you are very liberal in calling others trolls.

All I know is that the Siddiqui's chickened out of suing Malik when they had a chance time and time again and still haven't taken him to court over anything. If they were in the right, they would've done so ages ago.

The same could be said of Malik. He is the celebrity not she . He should have sued this girl and her father for defamation since it was his reputation on the line. The fact that he didn't suggests that this is not as cut and dry as he would have us believe.

It sounds more like a marriage racket that runs in a lot of countries where by you try and squeeze some money out.

It sounds pretty unbelievable that a person like Shoaib would marry somebody who looks like her. He is so obviously into hot chicks and looks do matter for him.

Exactly.... I guess we should let common sense prevail here and stop this nonsense. Sania Mirza is not a little girl and she has taken this decision herself and has not been forced by anyone. So guys please let the "Sour Grapes" be and lets not try to sabotage the marriage by repeatedly mentioning Ayesha who obviously is a fraud. Where was she for the last 2 years when Shoaib dumped her? Obviously Ayesha and her father have considered this an opportunity to black mail Shoaib into coughing up some dough.

By the way .....

according to my knowledge he can marry with 4 women but first he have to take permission from all his earlier wife.without permission it's illegal in Islam too.

can any sensible poster confirm or deny this???

No, the Muslim man is not required to take permission of his first wife to get married again according to Islam. The only binding is that the Muslim man should be able to keep a perfect balance between all the wives.

marriage rackets???? lots of countries??? thats news for me !!!!!! i thought there are only tennis rackets!!

and please refrain from commenting on a persons physical appearance. though i wont slap any wrists for that.!!!!

This has become such a funny thread to watch these so called modern day Indians.....

First, they went into a denial phase, blaming Pakistani fantasists for making up this rumour. The Indians went into overdrive, denying this news and how it was a lie. Just like numerous other threads onthis forum, they speak before they think or gets their facts right.

When the fact that they will be married, the Indian members decided that they will throw dirt on her character........photos of her receiving physio and the like, to insult and humiliate her character, then they go into calling Shoaib a "loser" and the likes of abuse. This falls nothing short then a slander and a defamation of their respected characters.

And now, here they are doing everything any typical Indian would do, BAL THAKARAY style, who too, questioned her loyalty to India by marrying a Pakistani lad and he too has started abusing her about her mannerisms.

These are the same Indians who supported anything bad said about Sania Mirza when Muslims, went up the wall about her mini skirts and the like......now all of a sudden, she is the bad girl..........

Reminds me of the double standards played by the US. OBL was once a very close friend of the US, then the divorce came along and things went downhill from there.

How come you're blind to the fact that she lied about who she really was since the entire relationship ensued on the internet, she pretended to be a hot chick - one of her friends.

Asim if she pretended to be someone else why is Shoaib denying the marriage itself and not saying he got married but was cheated. She is only asking for a divorce. I posted yesterday Maha is name in her Passport.

Oh hell...this crazy thread is still here......come on people get a life..there are better things to discuss then two people getting married......

agree. lol reading in here is it strange we cant get peace between us ?

But i must say i am disappointed by Indians on this marrige.... I never thought indians will react like this.

agree. lol reading in here is it strange we cant get peace between us ?

But i must say i am disappointed by Indians on this marrige.... I never thought indians will react like this.

Well ...reactions from Pakistanis have also not been great... they are behaving like teen agers ..who seem to be happy because a guy from there Mohalla ...has been able to woo a girl for other Mohalla.......and now they are making fun of the guys form the other side....

Again....this is a crazy topic ....I have no intentions to discuss this .....just saw this thread getting over 15000 Plus posts so couldn't resist from commenting here...

I am here for entertainment, I care 2 hoots about Sania. I am sure she is heading for divorce that what I am feeling wrong choice but none of my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom