What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He even nailed an even hotter Miss India, some Sayali Bhagat.

I know and guess what i found sayali super hot too!!:lol::lol:
Asim this guy has quite a few tricks. He is not someone who can just fall for a chick on a chat room and marry her on a telephone!!
He's quite a player, not dumb by any means.
Lol.. this is all turning out to be quite a masaaledar story!!

According to the story the media is playing, he even went to her house. Taking along the entire cricket team to see her. But the Siddiquis kept her hidden. This was after the Telephone Nikaah.

Its weird, but I guess the other friend must've been a real hottie and he went along with it :P

In Islam your nikaah is considered najaiz if you marry under false pretenses.

Consider this case, the marriage was thrown out the window:

Dubai Ambassador Was Cheated to Marry Bearded Wife

At most I think he needs an annulment, not a divorce - but annulments are civil matters, not religious. And they never got a civil marriage done, only telephone nikaah.

Wow... I never knew about such practices. I cannot understand how someone can do nikaah over the telephone without even seeing the girl.

Anyways, it would be better if Shoaib himself clears the air so as to settle all misunderstandings. Either ways, people shouldn't really care as Sania's family has said that they have no issues with it.

Dude, seriously watch what you are saying. No need to get that excited! Go have some water an cool down!!

It's Ok. No need to get all riled up.

You guy's can keep that moti while we take our Sania Bhabi home.

-1 + 1 = 0

Happy now? You're not losing anything.

It's Ok. No need to get all riled up.

You guy's can keep that moti while we take our Sania Bhabi home.

-1 + 1 = 0

Happy now? You're not losing anything.

Really lame attempt to make a comeback!!
Anyways, take her by all means. :tup:

I know and guess what i found sayali super hot too!!:lol::lol:
Asim this guy has quite a few tricks. He is not someone who can just fall for a chick on a chat room and marry her on a telephone!!
He's quite a player, not dumb by any means.
Lol.. this is all turning out to be quite a masaaledar story!!
Well the player got played I guess. He went along with it since the other chick he thought he was chatting with was a hottie. There is no doubt he was a little "dil phaink" type of guy. But entanglement with four chicks is not so bad.

Lol abhi toh aur ayengi I think. Also I think some people are trying too hard to get Sania and Shoaib split up and are regurgitating someone's entire life's mistakes. But if he is a player then Sania better keep him out of India after the marriage :D

Dude, seriously watch what you are saying. No need to get that excited! Go have some water an cool down!!

Is Dubai "home"?

Temporary home I guess, until the shiv sena's stop burning her effigies and issuing threats.

She won't be playing tennis for the rest of her life now would she? So in the meantime she's gonna try to rake in as much money from Indian media/sports as possible before she stops n then moves to her new and better home.

Dubai is a transitional home.Her permanent home is Pakistan now... ;)

Nah... I don't think most people are care much about the "moti's rights". After all, she is fat and ugly. So, she has no rights.

They are rather baffled by Shoaib's stupidity.

That Ayesha Siddiqui girl played her innings by fooling Malik, but now it was Maliks turn, and guess what? He hit that moti for a six out of the stadium, out of sight! And now got bowled by Sania :lol:

Last edited:
Marry an Indian: Sena tells Sania

Mumbai: The Shiv Sena has done it again, this time targeting tennis star Sania Mirza for marrying a Pakistani.

The party mouth piece Samna says Sania should marry an Indian if she wishes to play for India. The Sena further says she is no longer an Indian; had she been truly Indian at heart she would not have chosen a Pakistani''.

Mumbai: The Shiv Sena has done it again, this time targeting tennis star Sania Mirza for marrying a Pakistani.

The party mouth piece Samna says Sania should marry an Indian if she wishes to play for India. The Sena further says she is no longer an Indian; had she been truly Indian at heart she would not have chosen a Pakistani''.

ha ha ha
still can't digest it :lol:
who cares what people think / say
jab miyan biwi razi to kya kare ga qazi
Jiyo Malik Sania :yahoo:

Shiv Sena the true Indian has spoken once again. It appears that His enlightened and inspirational holy spirit is really behind India's discontent at Sania's decision.

Yeh keh kay India nay Pakistan ka Pani release kardiya.........faraz
"hum larki kay susral ka Pani nahi peetay"

:lol:

What i don't understand is why are Ayesha and her father asking Shoaib to give her Divorce openly? If their only concern is to get a divorce than Shoaib can simply call her in private and say the talaq word three times and she'll be free after "Idat". Also as they claim they have all the documents related to nikah why don't they show them to the press?

papa kehtay thay kuttay kaam keray ga..
shoaib hamara uncha naam karay ga...
sach saray sapnay..
ye ****** apnay..
pooraaayy karnaaayy chalaaaaa

Malik to go to court against Siddiqui family

LAHORE: Former captain of Pakistan cricket team Shoaib Malik has started consultations with his lawyer for going to court against Ayesha Siddiqui and her father Mohammad Ahmed Siddiqui who claim that Ayesha is Shoaib’s wife..

Shoaib’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar Malik told Geo News that they have contacted with a lawyer Ramish Gupta in New Delhi to take a legal action against the Siddiqui family.

He said that Ramish Gupta has been the president of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

He further said that they would now not remain silent on this issue.

He said that the photograph of the girl the Siddiqui Family showed to Shaoib Malik was not of Ayesha and this fraud was the reason of breaking of Shoaib’s engagement with Ayesha.

http://www.geosuper.tv/news_detail.asp?id=28982

Ok lets believe him that ayeshas father has shown him a fake foto of another beautiful girl and this poor chap fell all for it.
and when he found out its not her, he again started looking for another girl from India.

Are theren't any girls in pakistan??? are they all ugly and fat or are they all extinct , that this guy justs come to this place again and again looking for possible brides from foto albums and here and there.???

Is he retard or something???

Malik to go to court against Siddiqui family

LAHORE: Former captain of Pakistan cricket team Shoaib Malik has started consultations with his lawyer for going to court against Ayesha Siddiqui and her father Mohammad Ahmed Siddiqui who claim that Ayesha is Shoaib’s wife..

Shoaib’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar Malik told Geo News that they have contacted with a lawyer Ramish Gupta in New Delhi to take a legal action against the Siddiqui family.

He said that Ramish Gupta has been the president of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

He further said that they would now not remain silent on this issue.

He said that the photograph of the girl the Siddiqui Family showed to Shaoib Malik was not of Ayesha and this fraud was the reason of breaking of Shoaib’s engagement with Ayesha.

GEO SUPER

Ok lets believe him that ayeshas father has shown him a fake foto of another beautiful girl and this poor chap fell all for it.
and when he found out its not her, he again started looking for another girl from India.

Are theren't any girls in pakistan??? are they all ugly and fat or are they all extinct , that this guy justs come to this place again and again looking for possible brides from foto albums and here and there.???

Is he retard or something???

Lolz you're just pissed he's Marrying Sania Mirza arn't ya???:P Why wasn't there this much reaction when he said on live tv that he'll be marrying Ayesha?? Wasn't she an Indian Girl marrying a Pakistani aswell?? Where were Shiv Sena than?? Why weren't Ayesha's effinings burned?? Infact he was cheered by the Hyderabad crowd when he talked about her. Who cares if he's a retard or an *** hole he got the girl didn't he. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom