What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik to go to court against Siddiqui family

LAHORE: Former captain of Pakistan cricket team Shoaib Malik has started consultations with his lawyer for going to court against Ayesha Siddiqui and her father Mohammad Ahmed Siddiqui who claim that Ayesha is Shoaib’s wife..

Shoaib’s brother-in-law Imran Zafar Malik told Geo News that they have contacted with a lawyer Ramish Gupta in New Delhi to take a legal action against the Siddiqui family.

He said that Ramish Gupta has been the president of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

He further said that they would now not remain silent on this issue.

He said that the photograph of the girl the Siddiqui Family showed to Shaoib Malik was not of Ayesha and this fraud was the reason of breaking of Shoaib’s engagement with Ayesha.

GEO SUPER

i guess he was shown the foto of mallika sherawat...

Sir, you should go to sleep. Looks like you had too many drinks :lol::lol:

and 3-4 Js as well.

Thanks for looking out for my well-being. My back's been hurting lately. Spare me further aches, change the oil on my car and polish the rims for me when you get the chance.

i'll pay you better than what ULFA pays you to kill Biharis :woot::rofl:

(jk)

He said that the photograph of the girl the Siddiqui Family showed to Shaoib Malik was not of Ayesha and this fraud was the reason of breaking of Shoaib’s engagement with Ayesha.

GEO SUPER

i guess he was shown the foto of mallika sherawat...

unbelievable!!!

what a preposterous situation

arey ..bhaiyo...ab bas karo....kisi aur thread mein jaon....kio shaadi kar raha hai-talak kar raha hai,to kare....yaar....itne sare aur threds hai waha bhi kuch likho(1 ghante se bore ho raha hu)....begane ki shaadi mein abdulla deewana(hope i said correct)....1400+ posts...get over it guys....

LOL i wonder who was that girl they showed Malik the picture of..

I will suggest people to go to TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Online TV News, News Videos and Current Affairs at Times Now and see her interview in full. There are some very important questions here.

1) She says Maha is her name in Passport.
2) It seems definately he got married, if he was tricked why is he denying it completly.
3) She mentions that there were 4 witness + maulvi from Pakistan.
4) She says the place she lived in never had internet and he came to India number of times. Why?

In short in India we will call a person chutiya if he marries someone meets so many times but has no idea who the other person is?

We should also think from girls angle and unless proven she is wrong why just dismiss her.

In Pakistan, we call the guy chootiya if he marries someone like that. A young guy..and definitely not a player.

Here is the Dhula video in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom