What's new

Salman Rushdie Knighted

Status
Not open for further replies.

This woman who is british is actually threating the people of her own country; Britain. Tell can you do this in Saudi Arabia, heck even Pakistan. She should be ashamed; Dont like it there, get out of there.

Heck they even get Police protection for it. These people should have been arrested.

520286f2826e241629d2185a4bbfd2bd.jpg

Really,

Check their own website's; i think it is standwithus or something, Funny how newspaper's from around the world BBC, NDTV Al-jazeera have video's of these.

Photoshopped or conspiracy theories is the first thing that came into your mind, NOt how dare these idiots slander my peaceful religion.,

Photoshopped or conspiracy theories is the first thing that came into your mind, NOt how dare these idiots slander my peaceful religion.,

I have seen my share of pictures, and most of them have been photosopped.

I have seen my share of pictures, and most of them have been photosopped.

I am sure you have, but none of these are photoshopped
and i am sure muslims can never say or do anything bad

No the photos are true if they are from the cartoon protests I watched it live on tv and a few people went to jail over it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4687996.stm

The only thing that these people did was not do was carry out the acts unlike the the india soilders in kashmir or the local govt in gujrat that do behead and kill.

What a compliment to your community those pictures are;
Maybe I am wrong you can say anything you want, if christains do this they will be arrested, but with muslims and their victim cards, guess they have more freedom than the christains.

Everything about murdering, butchering, slaying?

what do u say about this.

http://www.untouchables.org/home.php

I am sure you have, but none of these are photoshopped
and i am sure muslims can never say or do anything bad

Ah yes where are those pictures of Hindu's inciting religious violence again? Or the pictures of the BNP rallies?

It seems Adux's selecto vision is in play here. I think I will now judge all hindu's by those pictures from now on.

Ah yes where are those pictures of Hindu's inciting religious violence again? Or the pictures of the BNP rallies?

It seems Adux's selecto vision is in play here. I think I will now judge all hindu's by those pictures from now on.

They are as bad as any, Open a thread we can talk -trash about skin heads BNP and Hindutva idiots.
All of them are no different to me,
but none of them have actually created havoc and killings in a global scale nor do they have the resources and resolve as terrorism. It is the single biggest problem facing secularism

No the photos are true if they are from the cartoon protests I watched it live on tv and a few people went to jail over it.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4687996.stm

The only thing that these people did was not do was carry out the acts unlike the the india soilders in kashmir or the local govt in gujrat that do behead and kill.

stick with your propganda and for 100th time; guj was riot that killed both muslims and hindu's.
Indian soldiers behead...lol..we shoot terrorist scum bags everyday...type beheading in google and see what comes up...lol

but none of them have actually created havoc and killings in a global scale nor do they have the resources and resolve as terrorism. It is the single biggest problem facing secularism

Go and count the amount of muslims killed by non muslims in the last 10 years and compare it to the amount of non muslims killed by muslims and tell me who is spreading global terror.
The single biggest problem to global peace and justice is the the secular govt of the west and there allies.

Indian soldiers behead...lol..we shoot terrorist scum bags everyday...type beheading in google and see what comes up...lol

Try typing indian army terrorist into google and see what comes up.....lol

Go and count the amount of muslims killed by non muslims in the last 10 years and compare it to the amount of non muslims killed by muslims and tell me who is spreading global terror.
The single biggest problem to global peace and justice is the the secular govt of the west and there allies.

Are you talking WAR, or are you talking terrorism?

Try typing indian army terrorist into google and see what comes up.....lol

Yup, I did.. and I found nothing other than some news about the idiots in the forces and how they were promptly punished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom