¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*…*
:pakistan::pakistan::welcome:to:pdf::pakistan::pakistan:
¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•​

Wouldn't it be nice if the Kashmiris on both sides were given a choice to choose either Indian or Pakistani citizenship? It just makes sense to de-militarize the region and develop it as a tourist hotspot not just for South Asians but the for all. There doesn't need to be a re-allocation of land. Just let the people prosper.
I know what we would chose :pakistan:

i m too from azad kashmir brother.. just ignore hindu trolls..they are the worst hypocrites on PDF .. and i do agree to every point of yours.. LOVE AZAD KASHMIR LOVE PAKISTAN..:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: Welcome

I've not introduced myself to PDF, so here it goes...

For number of years, I've been reading posts on different forums and unfortunately, Indians have always insinuated, well LIED that somehow we Kashmiris are not happy with Pakistan. So, i decided to join this forum and call myself 'Azad-Kashmiri', and defend my country, thats Pakistan if those who don't know.

For the record, I don't care what religion, nationality, ethnicity you are. If you are just and truthful, we'll get along just fine.

Thank you!

Have you ever seen Jawahar Tunnel ??? If not then you are certainly living in Ghulam Kashmir, not Azad. Just try to come and take a boat ride in beautiful Dal Lake, you will feel the freshness of Azadi.

What bull crap are these indian trolls? Do you see Pakistan army roaming streets of Muzaffarabad and Rawlakot? do you see checkposts to menrally tormant kashmiris?
Do you even know that Kashmiris have one of the highest percentage of enrolling in Pak Army?
I mean ok i understand we are your rivals and you have a moral duty to oppose anything that is distantly related to Pakistan but for god sake stop making utter fun of yourself.

Welcome to the forum, I believe we have met once before. Ignore the troll posts on your threads, the mods will deal with them shortly. So where exactly in Kashmir are you from? I have been to Muzzafarabad, Chakothi, Cham, Garidupata among other places. As you can see, most of my stay has been limited to the Jhelum Valley though I would like to see more of the Neelum Valley at some point, if the river water is anything to go by, the valley will surely be pristine.

Have you ever seen Jawahar Tunnel ??? If not then you are certainly living in Ghulam Kashmir, not Azad. Just try to come and take a boat ride in beautiful Dal Lake, you will feel the freshness of Azadi.

Or you can visit shounter lake to know what beauty is without curfews or dead bodies. But wait. You guys are not invited in AJK anyways.

And who gives a sh!t about Jawahar Lal Nehru or a tunnel named after him.

Or you can visit shounter lake to know what beauty is without curfews or dead bodies. But wait. You guys are not invited in AJK anyways.

And who gives a sh!t about Jawahar Lal Nehru or a tunnel named after him.

I dont need any invitation, I enjoy it daily in a cool speed boat. And unlike you, we are very much open minded in inviting all international tourists coming with good intention of enjoying the nature. Please visit at least once with a valid VISA and enjoy the ride of train in Himalaya, thrill of boat racing in ice cold water, skying, para gliding and what not.. No fat army man of Panjab Regiment will stop and bullshit you.

I dont need any invitation, I enjoy it daily in a cool speed boat. And unlike you, we are very much open minded in inviting all international tourists coming with good intention of enjoying the nature. Please visit at least once with a valid VISA and enjoy the ride of train in Himalaya, thrill of boat racing in ice cold water, skying, para gliding and what not.. No fat army man of Panjab Regiment will stop and bullshit you.

No thank you. We have far more beauty here in AJK and GB an with no fear of curfews, dead bodies, stone pelting etc.

Last edited:
Welcome Bro :)

Thank you brother!

Are Pakistanis barred from buying property in ur part of Kashmir?

Can your assembly members take independent decisions without approval of Pakistan?

Sorry to brust your bubble mate but you are not Azad but ghulam of Pakistan.

I don't need you to tell me what freedom is, I live it everyday! May Allah protect my PAKISTAN! AMEEEEN!

.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
:pakistan::pakistan::welcome:to:pdf::pakistan::pakistan:
¸.•*´¨`*•. ¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

Thank you brother!

Welcome to the forum, I believe we have met once before. Ignore the troll posts on your threads, the mods will deal with them shortly. So where exactly in Kashmir are you from? I have been to Muzzafarabad, Chakothi, Cham, Garidupata among other places. As you can see, most of my stay has been limited to the Jhelum Valley though I would like to see more of the Neelum Valley at some point, if the river water is anything to go by, the valley will surely be pristine.

Thankyou brother! I'm from Mirpur, F-3 sector. We are blessed with beautiful scenery. I have been to Muzzafrabad and the mountains are breathtaking.

I've not introduced myself to PDF, so here it goes...

For number of years, I've been reading posts on different forums and unfortunately, Indians have always insinuated, well LIED that somehow we Kashmiris are not happy with Pakistan. So, i decided to join this forum and call myself 'Azad-Kashmiri', and defend my country, thats Pakistan if those who don't know.

For the record, I don't care what religion, nationality, ethnicity you are. If you are just and truthful, we'll get along just fine.

Thank you!

WELCOME Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom