What's new

Salaam from Azad Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were occupied by us :sarcastic:

PS welcome aboard

I've not introduced myself to PDF, so here it goes...

For number of years, I've been reading posts on different forums and unfortunately, Indians have always insinuated, well LIED that somehow we Kashmiris are not happy with Pakistan. So, i decided to join this forum and call myself 'Azad-Kashmiri', and defend my country, thats Pakistan if those who don't know.

For the record, I don't care what religion, nationality, ethnicity you are. If you are just and truthful, we'll get along just fine.

Thank you!
How come i missed u.

Very nice to have u here. Welcome.

Thanks to Karachi agreement.
Hey u know abt karachi agreement?

a9b8b39735dfb5ba3f98a678713b6a2ae95c0b75861eed67bea78b5081bcde60.jpg

Blah blah blah we azad kashmiris hate india

Welcome to pdf my kashmiri masair
Masair kya hota hai ? Aur zinda ho?

welcome brother i m from ak too

i m too from azad kashmir brother.. just ignore hindu trolls..they are the worst hypocrites on PDF .. and i do agree to every point of yours.. LOVE AZAD KASHMIR LOVE PAKISTAN..:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan: Welcome

:woot:

Have you ever seen Jawahar Tunnel ??? If not then you are certainly living in Ghulam Kashmir, not Azad. Just try to come and take a boat ride in beautiful Dal Lake, you will feel the freshness of Azadi.
Indians kaheen tau apni bakwas band kar diya karo

Whether you are in Azad kasmir or occupied Kashmir you are in Indian territorry by law.

Whether you are in Azad kasmir or occupied Kashmir you are in Indian territorry by law.

Oh shutup!!

Just get the hell out of here

Aur tumhari bharat maata ki aisi ki taisi saaraa kashmir lain gay hum waapis,

Eeekkkk the thought of me being from an indian territory is disgusting. Never . Saara kashmir pakistan ka hai. And we will show that soon insha Allah.

Oh shutup!!

Just get the hell out of here

Aur tumhari bharat maata ki aisi ki taisi saaraa kashmir lain gay hum waapis,

Eeekkkk the thought of me being from an indian territory is disgusting. Never . Saara kashmir pakistan ka hai. And we will show that soon insha Allah.
:mad::hitwall::crazy:

For number of years, I've been reading posts on different forums and unfortunately, Indians have always insinuated, well LIED that somehow we Kashmiris are not happy with Pakistan. So, i decided to join this forum and call myself 'Azad-Kashmiri', and defend my country, thats Pakistan if those who don't know.

For the record, I don't care what religion, nationality, ethnicity you are. If you are just and truthful, we'll get along just fine.

Thank you!
I thought your country was Kashmir

Anyways...Welcome aboard

What bull crap are these indian trolls? Do you see Pakistan army roaming streets of Muzaffarabad and Rawlakot? do you see checkposts to menrally tormant kashmiris?

Did you saw any terrorist coming to Azad Kashmir from India's side and doing suicide attacks?

Did you saw any terrorist coming to Azad Kashmir from India's side and doing suicide attacks?
What is bla and ttp.
And ur whole bsf is a terrorist org.

You better know it, they are from your land of pure.
I never read they came from India via Azad Kashmir

Yups Chapter 1, Line 2 in Red Book of ISI says so.

They cant come through azad kashmir, they know well how we fry ur bsf upon indian initiated provocations ,so no terrorists cud take risk.

Oh and isi books??? What abt killings of bengali villagers by bsf? U guys' each and every lea and security institution is terror org.

U guys being indians dont feel the pain of atrocities done against tribals of north east and east india , and defend ur heinous army , expecting humanity for other nations is too much to ask from indians.
And yes someday do check out the lines in Raws books highlighting their monstrous fear of ISI.

Th Pigeon story alone shows the cowardice of ur nation and the paranoida running deep.

Thank you!
Hi welcome to PDF:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom