What's new

Salaam from Azad Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azad-Kashmiri

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I've not introduced myself to PDF, so here it goes...

For number of years, I've been reading posts on different forums and unfortunately, Indians have always insinuated, well LIED that somehow we Kashmiris are not happy with Pakistan. So, i decided to join this forum and call myself 'Azad-Kashmiri', and defend my country, thats Pakistan if those who don't know.

For the record, I don't care what religion, nationality, ethnicity you are. If you are just and truthful, we'll get along just fine.

Thank you!

For number of years, I've been reading posts on different forums and unfortunately, Indians have always insinuated, well LIED that somehow we Kashmiris are not happy with Pakistan. So, i decided to join this forum and call myself 'Azad-Kashmiri', and defend my country, thats Pakistan if those who don't know.

For the record, I don't care what religion, nationality, ethnicity you are. If you are just and truthful, we'll get along just fine.

Thank you!

Welcome aboard brother!

Thank you!
Welcome abroad my patriotic friend :)
oops aboard lol

Thank you!
welcome

a question what is the internet domain of Azad Kashmir, as it is a sovereign state and bonded to Pakistan through Karachi Agreement. I never tried to find out this so if you can tell :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom