What's new

Salaam from Azad Kashmir

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better know it, they are from your land of pure.
I never read they came from India via Azad Kashmir

Yups Chapter 1, Line 2 in Red Book of ISI says so.
I give you an advice as an Indian.

Ignore her,she is an Indian obsessesed poster always in serach for Indians to chat with as even Pakistani members ignore her.

She bored you to death with her usual crap, she post most of the time.

Is there is new ranking of list of failed state 2015 !

Did you saw any terrorist coming to Azad Kashmir from India's side and doing suicide attacks?
Because People of AJK do not give shit about Indian Ambitions and hence not welcomed their.
Where you can find a window you jump in without a moment of haste like Baluchistan.
And if you want to start "no india is a holy cow we never supported terrorism in Baluchistan" then be my guest to troll

They cant come through azad kashmir, they know well how we fry ur bsf upon indian initiated provocations ,so no terrorists cud take risk.
What happens to your deep fryers, when taliban crosses your border and bombs a place of two and walks out.
Can handle simple borders in west against talibans and talking about handling BSF. Its the softness of Indian arm forces and political setup else you might have been learning some other geography details in school.

Oh and isi books??? What abt killings of bengali villagers by bsf? U guys' each and every lea and security institution is terror org.
Those who have there hands colored red in blood, feels everyone has blood on hands.
BSF does its job on borders not like your men who are throw across the border on the name of non state actors.

U guys being indians dont feel the pain of atrocities done against tribals of north east and east india , and defend ur heinous army , expecting humanity for other nations is too much to ask from indians.

Can you name 5 tribes of north east, if not STFU.

And yes someday do check out the lines in Raws books highlighting their monstrous fear of ISI.
Yups everyone has to take precautions against the actions of mentally retarded and socially challenged.

Th Pigeon story alone shows the cowardice of ur nation and the paranoida running deep.
How much crazy the entire nation has gone only when a pigeon is captured, think what will happen well our arm forces will be in Islamabad.

I only introduced myself and the Indians have come out of the woodwork like cockroaches and attacking us. Why? Case and point proven that Indians lying to the ignorant masses has no substance when talking to Azad Kashmiris, who blow their lies out of the sky!

May Allah bless our country PAKISTAN and hasten the return of IOK. AMIN!

What happens to your deep fryers, when taliban crosses your border and bombs a place of two and walks out.
Can handle simple borders in west against talibans and talking about handling BSF. Its the softness of Indian arm forces and political setup else you might have been learning some other geography details in school.

Those who have there hands colored red in blood, feels everyone has blood on hands.
BSF does its job on borders not like your men who are throw across the border on the name of non state actors.

Can you name 5 tribes of north east, if not STFU.

Yups everyone has to take precautions against the actions of mentally retarded and socially challenged.

How much crazy the entire nation has gone only when a pigeon is captured, think what will happen well our arm forces will be in Islamabad

Spoke like a true indian retard that ur entire nation is.

Pigeon cowards khud pukar ray hain and loser is saying our(pakistanis) nation has gone crazy. Pagal dufus na ho tau.

I give you an advice as an Indian.

Ignore her,she is an Indian obsessesed poster always in serach for Indians to chat with as even Pakistani members ignore her.

She bored you to death with her usual crap, she post most of the time.
Seems like u are too obsessed with me idiot that u have 2 stalk me allover the forum and spit ur rubbish everywhere.

I only introduced myself and the Indians have come out of the woodwork like cockroaches and attacking us. Why? Case and point proven that Indians lying to the ignorant masses has no substance when talking to Azad Kashmiris, who blow their lies out of the sky!

May Allah bless our country PAKISTAN and hasten the return of IOK. AMIN!
Seriously is site ka worst gand and extreme pervert are these indians. The place is so women unfriendly cuz of these pests. And the height of misery is ,that these pests make the bigger chunk of membership so whole site is like infested,infected and diseased. We get to see their bs day in day out over all forums. Like really they were even justifying the death of 16 year kashmiri taht was shot last month by indian crpf dogs. Like they are such inhumane *****. Magar nahi yeh manhoos log is site pay bardasht karo bardasht karo warna khud hee app ban ho jao.!!! And ucant say a word against hinduism warna some sensi mod will instantly have his mamta start oozing out for indians and he will come running in their defence, but u will constantly see these dogs insulting islam, and itna passive aggressive way may kartay hain , dil tau chahta hai aag laga do . U cant argue with a manhoos indian without him mocking ur english whilst he doesnt know first thing abt grammar(and u will see these bloody indians doing this thing also on all fora outside this place and on news comments sections to almost anyone they fail 2 counter, ghatiya log), u cant argue without being told : i know u arent taught so and so stuff in ur madrassah. Like wow.
The other day an indian was telling me he comes to this site to read pakistanis' post to see how terrorirts think.

Last edited:
Spoke like a true indian retard that ur entire nation is.

Pigeon cowards khud pukar ray hain and loser is saying our(pakistanis) nation has gone crazy. Pagal dufus na ho tau.

Seems like u are too obsessed with me idiot that u have 2 stalk me allover the forum and spit ur rubbish everywhere.

Seriously is site ka worst gand and extreme pervert are these indians. The place is so women unfriendly cuz of these pests. And the height of misery is ,that these pests make the bigger chunk of membership so whole site is like infested,infected and diseased. We get to see their bs day in day out over all forums. Like really they were even justifying the death of 16 year kashmiri taht was shot last month by indian crpf dogs. Like they are such inhumane *****. Magar nahi yeh manhoos log is site pay bardasht karo bardasht karo warna khud hee app ban ho jao.!!! And ucant say a word against hinduism warna some sensi mod will instantly have his mamta start oozing out for indians and he will come running in their defence, but u will constantly see these dogs insulting islam, and itna passive aggressive way may kartay hain , dil tau chahta hai aag laga do . U cant argue with a manhoos indian without him mocking ur english whilst he doesnt know first thing abt grammar(and u will see these bloody indians doing this thing also on all fora outside this place and on news comments sections to almost anyone they fail 2 counter, ghatiya log), u cant argue without being told : i know u arent taught so and so stuff in ur madrassah. Like wow.
The other day an indian was telling me he comes to this site to read pakistanis' post to see how terrorirts think.

Sister, why should they show you respect when they don't show their own any respect? India is not known as rape capital of the World for no reason. They justify any crimes committed by them. They're morally bankrupt and driven by hate! Look, these savages are professional bloggers like the hasbara dept. Don't let their bile bother you. If they call us terrorists, who cares? At least we're NOT rapist! A rapist is the lowest form of ''human'' there is. He attacks the weak and the defenceless.

Take lessons from here and tell your friends about them and LEARN to defend yourself and get your friends and family involved.

Don't let the kuffar get you down remember what Nabi As'salaathu was'salaam said about YOU:

“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity (House of Allah)!’“

As far as the Mods are concerned, I'm learning who is who! Some of hiding their kuffar and some are plainly ignorant. Be a strong Muslima and always have your head raised as you're from the Ummah of the Prophet as'salaathu was'salaam.

Sister, why should they show you respect when they don't show their own any respect? India is not known as rape capital of the World for no reason. They justify any crimes committed by them. They're morally bankrupt and driven by hate! Look, these savages are professional bloggers like the hasbara dept. Don't let their bile bother you. If they call us terrorists, who cares? At least we're NOT rapist! A rapist is the lowest form of ''human'' there is. He attacks the weak and the defenceless.

Take lessons from here and tell your friends about them and LEARN to defend yourself and get your friends and family involved.

Don't let the kuffar get you down remember what Nabi As'salaathu was'salaam said about YOU:

“I saw the Messenger of Allah (saw) performing tawaf around the Holy Ka`ba saying to it: ‘how pure and good you are! how pure and good your fragrance is! how great and exalted you are! and how great and exalted your sanctity is! But by Him in Whose hand is Muhammad’s soul, the sanctity of a believer’s blood and property in the sight of Allah is greater than your sanctity (House of Allah)!’“

As far as the Mods are concerned, I'm learning who is who! Some of hiding their kuffar and some are plainly ignorant. Be a strong Muslima and always have your head raised as you're from the Ummah of the Prophet as'salaathu was'salaam.

"We are NOT rapist" - says who?
If a crime doesnt get reported doesnt mean it didnt happen. It only shows how backward the system is that people dont fight for justice.

Whole world knows what kind of equality and treatment is given to females in muslim dominated world. Lesser we say better is it for your self image. If you know why burqa culture came, you would surely know what state of mind the males have been historically in your religion.

If you know why burqa culture came, you would surely know what state of mind the males have been historically in your religion.
Now this is sucha blatant,sick and extremelylow kind of direct attack on islam , if someone from us had said something similar abt hinduism then mods wud have immediately banned the other person. Who gave this audacity to these bloody low hindus to spit this crap here.

Lemme tell u ,firstly by such attack it shows ur religion teaches u no respect for others faiths.
Secondly, the state of rape in india shows (going to quote u exactly) "state of mind the males have been historically in your religion."

Lemme tell u te culture of satti, burning women alive comes form ur hindusim.
The culture of devadasi??? Where it comes from???

@Atanz do u recall once u were feeling very low and u said i cant forget an indian accusing me of incest on this site then isaid ihad read something very disgusting abt india but its so sick that iwont share. Just chek it ,

'Wife-sharing' among brothers haunts Indian villages as number of girls decline | Daily Mail Online

"We are NOT rapist" - says who?
If a crime doesnt get reported doesnt mean it didnt happen. It only shows how backward the system is that people dont fight for justice.

Whole world knows what kind of equality and treatment is given to females in muslim dominated world. Lesser we say better is it for your self image. If you know why burqa culture came, you would surely know what state of mind the males have been historically in your religion.

It's 'implied' Indians are rapists and India is the Rape Capital of the world! Instead of getting defensive; do something about it! No body wants to see ANY woman of ANY religion being raped! The Indian Media has done some good by putting up adverts about rapes in buses.

Rape in Islam carries a death sentence for the rapist! Unfortunately dear Viny, if you had some knowledge of Islam you would know burqa (cloak over the body) is from Islam. It is NOT to protect women from MEN, rather to protect MEN from WOMEN. A crash course on Islamic modesty, a MAN is SINFUL if he looks with LUST at a woman who's not his wife! What has happened to you Indians? How long has Islam been in Hind (India)? So, stop talking like those in Christendom who know but deny!

Hello everyone. I'm newbie and i'm Vietnamese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom