What's new

Sadly PMLN government will be toppled in few days. Inside source

It only shows your & noora Kingo, s highest level of desperation?
But fact is that last time when he was kicked out half of his, so called slaves join the army rule?
So stay tuned with the reality, act the defeat?
Or be hanged like ZAB?

Last time I checked Man trade and betrayed Pakistan and the Constitution of this country.. Seating house arrest scared of his life begging for mercy so he can leave the country. Do you want this trend to continue!!

USD was only stabilized because of the influx of loans nothing to do with Pakistan nor NOORA doing anything good for Pakistan meaning it was not Pakistan that balanced the money but was more like a superficial thing

Agreed. USD was pegged ... how can $1.5billion dollars aid (for whatever reason from House of Saud) which is nowhere near 11% budget deficit result in an 11% increase in rupee valuation against dollar. They fool even the educated quite easily. Pegging USD benefits them a great deal, they get more $ from the exchange rate during their outflow of cash from their PK business to their overseas $ accounts.

Last edited:
@Akheilos - aina Khilara kon sambhalay? I can not answer you without writing a multi-page reply. I will only make short pointers and I would not attempt to explain further if you ask. You are smart enough to understand by yourself, if you wish.

1. PPP did incalculable damage to Pakistan - that is why it would not be able to get re-elected, unless PTI so wishes. But despite its 5 years of misrule and looting, Pakistan is still here. No matter what PML-N does, Pakistan would still be here. Now, if PML-N does not deliver, we could elect someone else. Just let them complete their 5 years.

2. Resources can not be utilized without a democratic prescription. Pakistan is a multi-ethnic country where plenty of people are discontented. Only a democratic regime can utilize resources for obvious reasons.

3. Chinese are in this thing for their own strategic reasons. Its more than simple investment. Although it must be noted that a stable Pakistan is a great investment destination. However when outsiders see irresponsible behavior of our political leaders, they are understandably perturbed.

4. PML-N will obviously implement policies that cater to its support base. Paying taxes is not high on agenda of the trading class, but they do pay taxes in certain ways because of FBR regulations. They also pay taxes indirectly like the rest of us. PML-N will have to lean on them to improve direct taxation. Provided business conditions improve, business owners will pay a bit more. But it must be noted that the biggest tax evaders are the landlords and jagirdars who happen to be found in all parties. They pay NO direct taxes. In this way, you can imagine that no matter which political party come into power, they would have lots of internal opposition. It would have to be the urban voters who push for reforms. In that PTI may be marginally better than PML-N.

5. No matter what happens, PML-N would not be able to keep its grip on power. Their policies will eventually build opposition from within the voters. Hastening the inevitable is counter-productive, as we can all currently see. It is a bad judgment call from PTI.

6. Thoughts of PA manipulation from behind the screens is never far from minds of political analysts and commentators. We see this happening here as well. Do notice the reports of Gen (R) Shuja Pasha having met IK and having delivered certain assurances to PTI. Nobody can condone such tactics and when everything is made to be PML-N's fault, it seems very one-sided.

1. PPP did incalculable damage to Pakistan - that is why it would not be able to get re-elected, unless PTI so wishes. But despite its 5 years of misrule and looting, Pakistan is still here. No matter what PML-N does, Pakistan would still be here. Now, if PML-N does not deliver, we could elect someone else. Just let them complete their 5 years.
Question is who is that bloody someone else? And if that is the option why not push it in now instead of waiting 5yrs to be pushed back another 5-10 yrs?

2. Resources can not be utilized without a democratic prescription. Pakistan is a multi-ethnic country where plenty of people are discontented. Only a democratic regime can utilize resources for obvious reasons.
Hmmm....democracy is a far cry for people who dont know that people have power too...or for people who dont know what their vote is worth (more than the 1 time roti for which they sell it)

3. Chinese are in this thing for their own strategic reasons. Its more than simple investment. Although it must be noted that a stable Pakistan is a great investment destination. However when outsiders see irresponsible behavior of our political leaders, they are understandably perturbed.
Dude Africa is also unstable yet I can tell you many of multi national drug companies there...not to forget many of my own plant breeding colleagues...It is how easily you let them in...They dont care about stability...they will get the locals to do the work if its unstable...But all they need is willing channels ...I know this coz I am trying to create some and I see how the process is...Many European institutes told me to try get resources from Pakistan coz I am Pakistani and can go in and out without problems...but the problem I am facing is not the stability but the mentality of the bastards who refuse to progress (never replying my email or replying with cheezey shitty replies) and are happy in whatever positions they are now ...

4. PML-N will obviously implement policies that cater to its support base. Paying taxes is not high on agenda of the trading class, but they do pay taxes in certain ways because of FBR regulations. They also pay taxes indirectly like the rest of us. PML-N will have to lean on them to improve direct taxation. Provided business conditions improve, business owners will pay a bit more. But it must be noted that the biggest tax evaders are the landlords and jagirdars who happen to be found in all parties. They pay NO direct taxes. In this way, you can imagine that no matter which political party come into power, they would have lots of internal opposition. It would have to be the urban voters who push for reforms. In that PTI may be marginally better than PML-N.
Well a democracy should not cater for its support base that is not democracy where you cater for 1 class ONLY!

And yes I mentioned the landlords who should be abolished by now 68 yrs and still looting :tsk:

5. No matter what happens, PML-N would not be able to keep its grip on power. Their policies will eventually build opposition from within the voters. Hastening the inevitable is counter-productive, as we can all currently see. It is a bad judgment call from PTI.
Well...it is alright IMO coz We need to raise awareness in these fools who vote for these crap!

6. Thoughts of PA manipulation from behind the screens is never far from minds of political analysts and commentators. We see this happening here as well. Do notice the reports of Gen (R) Shuja Pasha having met IK and having delivered certain assurances to PTI. Nobody can condone such tactics and when everything is made to be PML-N's fault, it seems very one-sided
Never blamed PMLN alone just saying that a new fresh face ...new party is what Pakistan needs but sadly this new party seems to have old looters too :(

Last time I checked Man trade and betrayed Pakistan and the Constitution of this country.. Seating house arrest scared of his life begging for mercy so he can leave the country. Do you want this trend to continue!!
For your kind information he is not intersted in leaving country an more, & this constitution is just a licence of Crouption to the croupts in power?
It's not needed any more, this crap pice of paper can't , lodge a FIR against the killers of , model town , s innocent people's, how it can save the country?
So once the hangings of the crouptors be done, a new patriotic constitution will be documented, don't worry we ill, still Burry them near Raiwind mahal..?

I believe every one in love with some one. The pti pat ' demands are for Pakistanis not for pti ore pat itself.

10628065_1544832315744738_7897437480307716193_n.jpg

Nobody is going anywhere... Dr Shahid Masood in his program yesterday, told Asif Zardari's formula. Shahid Masood said tht Asif Zardari will tell Nawaz sharif, to resign "temporarily" for 2-3 months, as PM only, but NOT as MNA... And make someone else PM right now. And in the meanwhile make comission fo dhandli and everything. After 2-3 months, ppl will forget abt Model town.. After 2-3 months...u can again get reelected as Pm , as ur party has majority in parliament. So it will be win win situation for everyone. This will be suggested by Asif zardari to PM.....end result.... NOTHING wil change for ppl for Pakistan...everything will remain same....huge disappointment again

Last edited:
For your kind information he is not intersted in leaving country an more, & this constitution is just a licence of Crouption to the croupts in power?
It's not needed any more, this crap pice of paper can't , lodge a FIR against the killers of , model town , s innocent people's, how it can save the country?
So once the hangings of the crouptors be done, a new patriotic constitution will be documented, don't worry we ill, still Burry them near Raiwind mahal..?

Haha he was begging for his life making excuses to go out of country and the nations is well aware of it.ppl also know the kind of coward he is when he took the Constitution in his hands not only betrayed his uniform but this country n today same dirty bastards playing same old dirty games but ppl think any1 try to derail people voice this time this nation will cut every man specially in the uniform and their heads will be left for Eagles to feed

N your god father He will be dead in his farm house rather non peacefully and this is exactly what he deserve perhaps even worst we all pray for it.

What's going to happen is that these negotiations are going to give IK a way out of this mess, nothing more. These negotiations are happening precisely to give IK a chance to walk away without having to feel like he failed. The very fact that negotiations are even taking place is evidence enough that PTI has failed to do what it had tried to do.

Yes, this is my understanding too: Give PTI a way out. My understanding is that there WAS a probable support from the army but there have been so many things not going for the march (I posted about them in another thread) that it was decided to back off. A direct coup was almost not an option at all but even an indirect coup is most likely not an option.

Imran Khan is coming out badly from this: Discredited and ridiculed. There are simply not many takers for him other than his fanbois. Army would be foolish to bet on this fool anymore.

How long did it take for Nawaz to become PM, after his grooming was started by army? If army really was supporting IK fully, he wouldn't have been against the operations in tribal areas, and he would have become PM long time ago. Army could have easily rigged the elections in favour of IK if IK was their main man.

Buddy, nothing stays the same! Not even in Pakistan. Just like in Turkey in Pakistan too those days are gone (hopefully permanently) when Army alone called the shots. The WOT, especially since about 2004, has greatly diminished Pakistani Deep State. I say this full conviction! And before 2004 Army was always a rather reluctant coup maker and had to cede power to civilians--actually, did that THREE times to PPP.
I am still not 100% sure if and to what extent Army was behind this. My best understanding is that IK/PAT were encouraged by Army's intention to NOT help the govt in quashing resistance unless sensitive buildings were attacked.

Whatever happens one thing is for certain; Imran's politcal career is over. He'll never become the PM in is lifetime. His party has already turned into an ethnocentric party like ANP, MQM etc and would never get voted from other provinces.

Mate, you do know that Ch Nisar has close family connections with PA??? Actually, to me, he's way more stable than NS and rest of the gang!
That is what i was trying to say na...why blame pti and military, when someone within PMLN was being biased and assisting at every point.....
Word had it if PM was to resign or go on long vacation, it would have been Ch.Nisar who would have been trusted with the role of PM, abd all parties from pti to pppp would have agreed to it....thats how stable he is

An insider source told me that Aliens have taken over the government of Pakistan, and are planning to spread their influence to take over the world.

Scream.gif
Worry.gif

Yiikes!! Me heading for them caves in the hills.....Cheerio!

Back
Top Bottom