What's new

Sadly PMLN government will be toppled in few days. Inside source

Bakwaas. Just contacted an inside source.

He rejected all these claims. PML(N) is going now where...

Hopefully they reform the electoral process and do re-elections...

Pal you have no idea what actually haunts Pakistan's electoral system, trust you me it's not elections laws, rules and regulations. Ones who are appointed to make sure that no principle law is violated actually haunt the system we are talking about. When we say election reforms we actually say "transparency of the elections".
Are you seriously going to start this with me? Seriously?

New guidelines, and regulations also include who's eligible, and who should be in charge of the ECP during elections. This is a given with my argument, and doesn't need to be mentioned, because it's obvious. Don't tell me I have no idea, when you're clearly using semantics to make your argument.

Don't let your emotions dictate your argument.

Are you seriously going to start this with me? Seriously?

New guidelines, and regulations also include who's eligible, and who should be in charge of the ECP during elections. This is a given with my argument, and doesn't need to be mentioned, because it's obvious. Don't tell me I have no idea, when you're clearly using semantics to make your argument.

I think you took that bit earnestly, didn't you? Trust me I didn't mean to offend you. Who's eligible and who's not is clearly mentioned in article 62 and 63, you should have rather argued about the implementation of those laws which are already in situ. Of course CEC will be in charge during elections, the question should be about the neutrality of CEC and other commissioners.

Would you mind editing those words of wisdom in your post, please?

Mate, I reject your moratorium......... come on, and partake in the discussion............ don't be a bhagora, we know you've it in you to discuss every single angle of this important part of our history-in-the-making...............

Yar thanks for your compliment.

But I feel I am going to make much more enemies than bring some logic in someone's head!

Bhens kay agay been bajanay wali baat ho gayi. Jis kisi nay facts dekhne hongay, there is plenty of material for them by all of us on this board. Facts are out in the plain open.

I just can't go again and again repeating the same logic to each and everyone and then see the other guy saying 'to kia hua!'.

I also have difference with the way Imran Khan is doing all this, but you have to keep it in mind that he has been blowing off his mouth for the past 1.5 years, with no justice. Hakoomat par FIR 3 maheenay baad bhi register nhn hoti, aur PAT kay khilaf 2 din main. Election rigging is there for everyone to see, the gross mis management of the govt is for everyone to see.

Even after my differences with Imran Khan, I can't support such an inept govt, and I am compelled to support Imran Khan. Nobody in his right mind can argue that reforms are desperately needed in the election process of this country.

if you heard his speech today, he said "Hum KPK main metro aur pullon par paisa zaya baad main karengey, hum log sehat day rahay hain, taleem day rhay hain, insaf day rahay hain, do waqt ki roti day rahay hain, Patwari nizam change kar rahay hain...phir Pervez Khattak agr Metro banani hui to SHahbaz SHarif ko theka day dena".

I am definitely going to support the person who is going to be prioritizing health, education, justice, food and shelter for people than mega projects just to get into the headlines.

An insider source told me that Aliens have taken over the government of Pakistan, and are planning to spread their influence to take over the world.
He is right that PML N has to go but are going because off there own stupidity

Hat-tricks of stupidity? 3rd time in a row?:omghaha:

Bakwaas. Just contacted an inside source.

He rejected all these claims. PML(N) is going now where...

Hopefully they reform the electoral process and do re-elections...
Sanu ve ley chall naal vey baow, tindo gadi walleay..?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Again, no one is saying that electoral reform shouldn't take place, but you need to be realistic about elections. Even if electoral reforms take place, it will still take years for the ECP to fully be ready for new elections, especially under newer guidelines.

I disagree, there is a clear winner here. What PML-N needed was to remain politically strong, and they ended up doing just that. PTI's position has weakened considerably, which is why they're willing to negotiate now.
Super spokes person of noora league, live & exclusive, our own think tanker?:pdf::pdf::enjoy::omghaha:

Last edited:
Someone just told me PTI is offering Rs.500 per day to attend their dharnas.

I know this is true because last year i heard the same story. One of my maids told me Qadri was giving out Rs. 5000, food, drinks, transport, and tour of Lahore City to people from her village.
Nice fairy tale, well IK doesn't have Swiss bank accounts?
Noora league? May I say something , well better not? Right? Lolzzz

I think you took that bit earnestly, didn't you? Trust me I didn't mean to offend you. Who's eligible and who's not is clearly mentioned in article 62 and 63, you should have rather argued about the implementation of those laws which are already in situ. Of course CEC will be in charge during elections, the question should be about the neutrality of CEC and other commissioners.

Would you mind editing those words of wisdom in your post, please?
Sorry, sorry. I'm just a bit testy today. Dealing with people like @batmannow can really get on my nerve.

Which words exactly do you want me to edit?

As for article 62 and 63

62. Qualifications for membership of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament):
  1. A person shall not be qualified to be elected or chosen as a member of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) unless-
    1. he is a citizen of Pakistan;
    2. he is, in the case of the National Assembly, not less than twenty -five years of age and is enroled as a voter in any electoral roll in-
      1. any part of Pakistan, for election to a general seat or a seat reserved for non-Muslims; and
      2. any area in a Province from which she seeks membership for election to a seat reserved for women.
    3. he is, in the case of Senate, not less than thirty years of age and is enrolled as a voter in any area in a Province or, as the case may be, the Federal Capital or the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, from where he seeks membership;
    4. he is of good character and is not commonly known as one who violates Islamic Injunctions;
    5. he has adequate knowledge of Islamic teachings and practises obligatory duties prescribed by Islam as well as abstains from major sins ;
    6. he is sagacious, righteous and non-profligate, honest and ameen, there being no declaration to the contrary by a court of law;
    7. he has not, after the establishment of Pakistan, worked against the integrity of the country or opposed the ideology of Pakistan.
  2. The disqualifications specified in paragraphs (d) and (e) shall not apply to a person who is a non-Muslim, but such a person shall have good moral reputation.
63. Disqualifications for membership of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament):
    1. A person shall be disqualified from being elected or chosen as, and from being, a member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament), if:-
      1. he is of unsound mind and has been so declared by a competent court; or
      2. he is an undischarged insolvent; or
      3. he ceases to be a citizen of Pakistan, or acquires the citizenship of a foreign State; or
      4. he holds an office of profit in the service of Pakistan other than an office declared by law not to disqualify its holder; or
      5. he is in the service of any statutory body or any body which is owned or controlled by the Government or in which the Government has a controlling share or interest; or
      6. being a citizen of Pakistan by virtue of section 14B of the Pakistan Citizenship Act, 1951 (II of 1951), he is for the time being disqualified under any law in force in Azad Jammu and Kashmir from being elected as a member of the Legislative Assembly of Azad Jammu and Kashmir; or
      7. he has been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction for propagating any opinion, or acting in any manner, prejudicial to the ideology of Pakistan, or the sovereignty, integrity or security of Pakistan, or morality, or the maintenance of public order, or the integrity or independence of the judiciary of Pakistan, or which defames or brings into ridicule the judiciary or the Armed Forces of Pakistan, unless a period of five years has elapsed since his release; or
      8. he has been, on conviction for any offence involving moral turpitude, senteced to imprisonment for a term of not less than two years, unless a period of five years has elapsed since his release; or
      9. he has been dismissed from the service of Pakistan or service of a corporation or office set up or, controlled, by the Federal Government, Provincial Government or a Local Government on the grounds of misconduct, unless a period of five years has elapsed since his dismissal; or
      10. he has been removed or compulsorily retired from the service of Pakistan or service of a corporation or office set up or controlled by the Federal Government, Provincial Government or a Local Government on the ground of misconduct, unless a period of three years has elapsed since his removal or compulsory retirement; or
      11. he has been in the service of Pakistan or of any statutory body or any body which is owned or controlled by the Government or in which the Government has a controlling share or interest, unless a period of two years has elapsed since he ceased to be in such service; or
      12. he, whether by himself or by any person or body of persons in trust for him or for his benefit or on his account or as a member of a Hindu undivided family, has any share or interest in a contract, not being a contract between a cooperative society and Government, for the supply of goods to, or for the execution of any contract or for the performance of any service undertaken by, Government:
Provided

1. that the disqualification under this paragraph shall not apply to a person-

2. where the share or interest in the contract devolves on him by inheritance or succession or as a legatee, executor or administrator, until the expiration of six months after it has so devolved on him;
        3. where the contract has been entered into by or on behalf of a public company as defined in the Companies Ordinance, 1984 (XLVII of 1984), of which he is a share-holder but is not a director holding an office of profit under the company; or
        4. where he is a member of a Hindu undivided family and the contract has been entered into by any other member of that family in the course of carrying on a separate business in which he has no share or interest; or
          Explanation.- In this Article “goods” does not include agricultural produce or commodity grown or produced by him or such goods as he is, under any directive of Government or any law for the time being in force, under a duty or obligation to supply.

1. he holds any office of profit in the service of Pakistan other than the following offices, namely :-
        1. an office which is not whole time office remunerated either by salary or by fee;
        2. the office of Lumbardar, whether called by this or any other title;
        3. the Qaumi Razakars;
        4. any office the holder whereof, by virtue of such office, is liable to be called up for military training or military service under any law providing for the constitution or raising of a Force; or
      2. he has obtained a loan for an amount of two million rupees or more, from any bank, financial institution, cooperative society or cooperative body in his own name or in the name of his spouse or any of his dependents, which remains unpaid for more than one year from the due date, or has got such loan written off; or
      3. he or his spouse or any of his dependents has defaulted in payment of government dues and utility expenses, including telephone, electricity, gas and water charges in excess of ten thousand rupees, for over six months, at the time of filing his nomination papers; or
      4. he is for the time being disqualified from being elected or chosen as a member of the Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) or of a Provincial Assembly under any law for the time being in force.
For the purposes of this paragraph “law” shall not include an Ordinance promulgated under Article 89 or Article 128.

1. If any question arises whether a member of Majlis-e-Shoora (Parliament) has become disqualified from being a member, the Speaker or, as the case may be, the Chairman shall, unless he decides that no such question has arisen, refer the question to the Election Commission within thirty days and should he fail to do so within the aforesaid period it shall be deemed to have been referred to the Election Comission.
  2. The Election Commission shall decide the question within ninety days from its receipt or deemed to have been received and if it is of the opinion that the member has become disqualified, he shall cease to be a member and his seat shall become vacant.
Article 62 & 63 – the Constitution

It does not actually mention who should be eligible for being a part of the CEC, it mainly deals with those that are running for Parliament. What is needed is to figure out how the CEC is going to be run, who should be eligible to be apart of the commission, and how to make sure that the ECP is completely neutral. Implementation can only occur if reforms are taken to make sure that there are penalties for non-adherence, currently (from what I know, and correct me if I'm wrong) there are no such penalties.

This sort of reform does take time to implement, there is no way around it. You need guidelines to make sure the people in charge are doing their job. You need mechanisms in place to make sure that no one slacks off or ends up being corrupt, and if they do there are sever penalties. This takes time in order to make sure everything is in place, there is just no avoiding it at all.

That is my argument.

Hat-tricks of stupidity? 3rd time in a row?:omghaha:

Sanu ve ley chall naal vey baow, tindo gadi walleay..?:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Super spokes person of noora league, live & exclusive, our own think tanker?:pdf::pdf::enjoy::omghaha:
You just don't learn, do you? I saved you from being banned last time, I won't do it again. By the way, where is that coup that you were so sure would happen today?

Mate, you do know that Ch Nisar has close family connections with PA??? Actually, to me, he's way more stable than NS and rest of the gang!

i have been taking this topic a bit lightly, because i myself had no damn idea what was going to happen in next few hours --however there is something i did not agree in your post "Establishment backing up PTI - or PTI being used as PAWN"

let me say few things and its for you to decide ----
1) starting off with Operation - it was Ch. Nisar - an MNA and Federal Minister of PMLN, who opposed the idea of Dialogue with Taliban since march - he wanted the operation, and yet PMLN / NS went ahead for talks ---
2) coming back to Last week of july, when Ch. Nisar proposed the idea of Article 245 and inviting Military into the capital ---
3) he defended this idea in his best capacity --- had he not invited the military in red zone, we wouldn't be seeking, Military allowing the protestors some space ----
4) coming back to march, then first he allows the protest, then it was him who allowed to protest to happen at Serena chowk ---
5) then came the idea of Red Zone, It was him who insisted on allowing the protestors into the red zone, or else face massive clashes ---
these are some facts -- not just a bunch of theories ---

They should leave once their term is done, otherwise democracy will have failed, and Pakistan's constitution will become a joke.

Isn't it already?
It has been adhered to, and has become the go to for every single political party. Why? Because it is the only thing in Pakistan that can guarantee civilian rule. Unfortunately, PTI and PAT would rather ignore the constitution.
[Edit]: I'd also like to add that the judiciary have pretty much made sure that the constitution is supreme in Pakistan, and no one has the right to subvert it.

Sorry, sorry. I'm just a bit testy today. Dealing with people like @batmannow can really get on my nerve.

Which words exactly do you want me to edit?

As for article 62 and 63

It does not actually mention who should be eligible for being a part of the CEC, it mainly deals with those that are running for Parliament. What is needed is to figure out how the CEC is going to be run, who should be eligible to be apart of the commission, and how to make sure that the ECP is completely neutral. Implementation can only occur if reforms are taken to make sure that there are penalties for non-adherence, currently (from what I know, and correct me if I'm wrong) there are no such penalties.

This sort of reform does take time to implement, there is no way around it. You need guidelines to make sure the people in charge are doing their job. You need mechanisms in place to make sure that no one slacks off or ends up being corrupt, and if they do there are sever penalties. This takes time in order to make sure everything is in place, there is just no avoiding it at all.

That is my argument.

You just don't learn, do you? I saved you from being banned last time, I won't do it again. By the way, where is that coup that you were so sure would happen today?
You saved me???
Sory it was you who couldn't understand my post, or you tried your best to satisfy your emotions for noora king, s dying rule?
Sory, so now what's the latest from Raiwind mahal!
Keep wiating for the coup, let's say if it happens, would you open up yourselves & say long live noora king?
& at that, time some 1, may ask the adminstration here, who made you the think tanker, cause you belongs to the Noora, s Raiwind mahal?
You think I haven't been banned before ?
Or I am affraid of being banned after?
Even if it, happens, I will be back, & I will do it again!
Ask some 1, who knows me, before you!

It has been adhered to, and has become the go to for every single political party. Why? Because it is the only thing in Pakistan that can guarantee civilian rule. Unfortunately, PTI and PAT would rather ignore the constitution.
[Edit]: I'd also like to add that the judiciary have pretty much made sure that the constitution is supreme in Pakistan, and no one has the right to subvert it.
Generation of civilian rule in pakistan by fake mandate, & killing the innocent pakistanis?
I mean it, matches your noora mind, right?

Last edited:
Monte carlo- judiciary losted it's worth when they can't do anything to regester an FIR against noora, s?
What else they can do?
Even with, one eyed CJ was in power, how many cases, he resolved.?
How many of hussain Haqani,get caught?
How many of Crouption cases found the responsible criminals getting any sentences?
media took it, grunted, cause they were in fear, if any Marshallaw, comes in they wouldn't be airing the comedy political shows , & getting paid from the croupted elites?
But right now media itself is divided, & in fear that they would have to bow the Noora king, some how so, that so called massive dam a daily a isn't there any more?
How can they save, constitution?
It's all fake come out of your , darti hoo gi, maa key jeysi dreams, which were the product of CIA, against musharaf?
No its not gona happen again!

Isn't it already?
15 dead people's, how much time they need to launch an FIR ....?
All bow to NOORA KING, EVEN ON PDF, you can't just say anything these days? Lolzz

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom