What's new

Sadly PMLN government will be toppled in few days. Inside source

for? providing Isb to sit and eat (baap ka mulk thori hai) or for Shooting in Lahore?
For Mujra filled laptops with no electricity to charge the battery efficiently?
For Metro projects where raw material comes from their mill (all profits to themselves) and of course the dharana in ISB cost loss and blocked traffic very bad very sad but the nations never ending re-digging of the roads for something or another did no damage....When roads are built people forget pipelines and road is redug to insert these...then re-built only to realize electrical cables could have been placed down there too...again re digging and rebuilding....and then when it rains you still get portholes in those "rebuilt roads" within months (not even years) and then comes the metro...which the planner even forgot 2 hospitals ...blocking the path for the ambulance...heck people can go die but our metro must go on!

I can only remember once upon a time when we sat in a car and didnt get backache from the portholes or needing to drive in around 10 miles to get home ...

Chaloo g...freedom of speech gets shot

What is that? I have heard my dad say it but never explain the meaning he prob doesnt know it and picked it up from one of the many villages they moved while young :rofl:

thats why I said i pray govt is toppled so I can come back and have fun after one year

All those political parties are scared shitless so uniting with PMLN is the only option they have ... the system IK and Qadri are proposing would put majority behind bars. IK wants to break the status quo. If IK had been like them he has a province to loot.
And that changes what exactly? Absolutely nothing.

Regardless of motivation, regardless of personal vendettas, regardless of political affiliation, what has reality shown us? IK has lost, and PML-N has won.

The current negotiations are nothing more than a way for IK to find an exit.

Well they are not unreasonable if you look at it as a normal citizen....

Yes the dhamkiyan are un necessary but jo log poori quam ko dhamkiyan ya galiyan par chala ray hain un par kon sa reham kerna cha hiyea?
They are unreasonable. By PTI's own admission, even if they did a recount of the entire election, PML-N would still have easily won, but PTI has continued to demand NS resign. What about the voters who voted for NS? Does their vote not count? According to IK, their vote is worthless.

That's your opinion. It is not reality!
Of course it's my opinion, but it is based on reality. Show me evidence that IK has won. Show me evidence that what PTI has demanded (PM resignation), will occur.

Instead of just saying I'm wrong, why don't you start by telling me why I'm wrong.

They are unreasonable. By PTI's own admission, even if they did a recount of the entire election, PML-N would still have easily won, but PTI has continued to demand NS resign. What about the voters who voted for NS? Does their vote not count? According to IK, their vote is worthless.
They can vote again...PTI is pushing for electoral reforms 1 of the thing that is a must...If those voters seriously voted for NS...they can vote again, right?

As a diehard supporter of PMLN, I came to know from an inside source that many institutes including the military have completely stopped following the orders of federal government and the writ of government is now limited to some provincial departments of Punjab. The government has lost over 80% of the writ of state and right now the only independent institute that is working in full capacity is the judiciary.

Interior ministry has completely lost its grip and right now the tasks given to the interior ministry are being fulfilled by the military.

My previous discussions with you aside, let me tell you, nothing's going to happen to this government, and even if it does, PMLN will somehow be victorious from this episode in the end.

Trust me, I have an insider source too.

Which is why, despite not being a supporter of PMLN, I am quite certain nothing will happen to them. I for one want to see this government stay and complete this tenure come hell or high water.

They can vote again...PTI is pushing for electoral reforms 1 of the thing that is a must...If those voters seriously voted for NS...they can vote again, right?
Sure, but who's going to pay for early elections? Electoral reform is all fine and well, and everyone agrees that this must happen, but early elections are out of the question.

Jis jis nay larna hai.... :unsure:
Yeah, that's not how this works. You need a set budget for preparations, and setting up of ballot locations. You need event coordinators and security.

All these can cost hundreds of millions of dollars, if not upward of a billion. Politicians are not allowed to make financial contributions to government institutions, including the election commissions, as it would jeopardize the ECP's stance on neutrality.

Again, who's going to pay for it? The government currently can't.

There was a post before the long march when I said I met with one of the top leader of PTI (UK) who manages all the affairs of PTI and Imran Khan in UK. He said it, guarantees mil chuki hain, long march is a already a success and soon the government would be toppled. I was almost broken after hearing the deal from the so-called white collars. PTI never has been white-collar actually besides Imran Khan, rest of the old members either thrown away, neglected or disheartened. The leadership of PTI in 2014 is a combination of politicians from various parties getting together at one platform

Yeah, that's not how this works. You need a set budget for preparations, and setting up of ballot locations. You need event coordinators and security.
True....and all that was provided but instead it was "considerably" looted coz it was wasted by cheating so go fine those involved and build your budget!

All these can cost hundreds of millions of dollars, if not upward of a billion. Politicians are not allowed to make financial contributions to government institutions, including the election commissions, as it would jeopardize the ECP's stance on neutrality.
Yet we saw cheating from all over even money given to judiciary care takers.... :tsk:

ECP is very much questionable ...

Again, who's going to pay for it? The government currently can't.
Well the ECP should have thought of it earlier when they failed to provide "fair" elections...

The leadership of PTI in 2014 is a combination of politicians from various parties getting together at one platform
Yea that is the sad part...lets hope they get flushed after the march and are only in it to get their photos taken :D

Last one completed it's tenure as well...... what assurances do you have, that if, the present one completes it's tenure as well, you'll have a better Pakistan in the end?

1. Does ONE economic marker point you in that direction?
2. Do you see ANY judicial reforms by the end?
3. Do you see ONE electoral reform by the end of their tenure?
4. Do you see ANY police reforms?

etc etc etc........??????

You say yes, categorically, you'll have me supporting Nawaz for two more terms in power.

Mate, the present system has outlived it's usefulness (uselessness)..... there's no other way than to fix it through shock and awe, anything in between will have us making compromises.......... enough of academic debates, make up your mind and follow what makes sense to you...........

Which is why, despite not being a supporter of PMLN, I am quite certain nothing will happen to them. I for one want to see this government stay and complete this tenure come hell or high water.

So you mean election reforms are already done? and been accepted by all stack holders?

Don't make blunders like Model town operation, Don't make anti-army khawaja as defense minister.... Only defense minister in the world that speaks against his own institution. Don't make gullu butts , Work for poor people,not for own Business.
Give me a single example of Merit appointment. When your Base is from rigged election. then don't expect good for nation.

Last edited:
So you mean election reforms are already done? and been accepted by all stack holders?
No...they should be done...so you want NS to loot further while we figure out how that can be done?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom