What's new

Sadly PMLN government will be toppled in few days. Inside source

I seriously doubt it. I will be very surprised if such a thing happens but TBH the army has not looked to bringing martial law in the previous days and with the talks happening i dont think it will happen however a few days later all will reveal itself and we will truly see where it ends.
I am clearly against military intervention and do not want them to interfere in any political matters of pakistan. I want that chapter ended and a new chapter of democracy starting and thriving.

Unfortunately, politicians such as Nawaz and Shahbaz are dragging the army in to support their rule to diffuse their political opponents. Shahbaz has no business in meeting COAS over these matters, 3-4 times in last 10 days, with a smoke screen of 'it was to discuss Zarb-e-Azab'. Shahbaz is a CM. If Khatak meets the COAS, PMLN will cry murder and say 'we told you so that army is backing IK'.

Yet people still give them votes and support them :tsk: sharam tou hai hi nai :(

Well good for them...We dont need a dummy govt...so off with their heads (queen of hearts style)

Well someone did their history homework...Hence played the same game with them :woot:

Well we dont want a Dummy govt so why even keep this crappy one? Get off with him and shove his change that one can go into power more than twice up his rare so he doesnt come back EVER!!! Ban each of these govt shits and ask Pakistan to make a new set of parties and none of the parties are allowed to have the same crappy politicians all should retire and die! (dont need tax payers money to just burn them...our jails dont have space nor do we have money to feed them)
You reap what you sow...

I see no change coming in Pakistan even if the change of government takes place. PTI has successfully destroyed billions of rupees for shutting Islamabad for so many days, ensured the foreign investors get lost from Pakistan by weakening the entire structure of the government, humiliated every single respectable institution of the country and made sure the World Bank and IMF can also either back off or impose strict rules on the country if we want to continue the programs. In another words ensured that the PML-N will not be able to function and they will produce low growth rates and not able to invite foreign investors so that they can criticise them, the truth is, Pakistan is at loss.. but these politicians want power and don't care anything else

PS: The Pakistan of 1990s was destroyed by PML-N and PPP respectively.. The Pakistan of 2013 is being destroyed by PTI... They won't let the system progress

Nisar is right about one thing, the next 48 hours are going to be crucial. We'll know the definite results of these protests with the next two days.

I hope so. I truly hope that these 2 days are the last and we really see where this is going. Right now we are losing economically, our image is being brought down in the world while on of our dear provinces is being neglected and the IDP,s are again looked after as they are starting to complain. When we brought war on them, we promised we would look after them and would not leave them alone in this. We had a great start but with all of this as the focus of the province and the govt completely turns to the march, we have started to ignore them slowly and that cannot happen. We cannot lose their support.

I hope so. I truly hope that these 2 days are the last and we really see where this is going. Right now we are losing economically, our image is being brought down in the world while on of our dear provinces is being neglected and the IDP,s are again looked after as they are starting to complain. When we brought war on them, we promised we would look after them and would not leave them alone in this. We had a great start but with all of this as the focus of the province and the govt completely turns to the march, we have started to ignore them slowly and that cannot happen. We cannot lose their support.
Pakistan is and always will be a resilient nation, don't fret too much. Pakistan has been in worse situations and has always come out stronger, this will be no different.

It show that peaceful PTI protest in Islamabad is really working.

ofcourse the army is behind PTI... the army understand very well that PPP and PML-N are corrupt parties busy in accumulating more wealth.
Army has a history of using politicians for their motives. Those idiots who thinks that army will make ik prime minister lives in fools Paradise.

They can't even work with maskeen people like juneejo, yes man like za far ullah jamali. Forget that army will make Imran Khan pm, after all he is not that khassi like juneejo and jamali.
Army will dump him once his utility is over

Pakistan is and always will be a resilient nation, don't fret too much. Pakistan has been in worse situations and has always come out stronger, this will be no different.

INSHALLAH. Indeed we are a resilient nation and have faced worse. Hopefully better times ahead. :D

We have got many genius and najoomi on pdf with inside reports and future prediction :D
It dont matter who become the prime minister of Pakistan as i think they all would be very much same . I personally wish Imran become PM once in his life time so that people get wake up from this dream of naya Pakistan :)

destroyed billions of rupees for shutting Islamabad for so many days, ensured the foreign investors get lost from Pakistan by weakening the entire structure of the government, humiliated every single respectable institution of the country and made sure the World Bank and IMF can also either back off or impose strict rules on the country if we want to continue the programs. In another words ensured that the PML-N will not be able to function and they will produce low growth rates and not able to invite foreign investors so that they can criticise them,
Wow is PMLN soo dependent on $$$$$ and investors and loans? Is that all PMLN is made off? IF the bloody party had made local products or invested in the country itself...We wouldnt be sooo damn reliant on others!

I find it should be shameful even after decades in politics PMLN still is a beggar party!

PS: The Pakistan of 1990s was destroyed by PML-N and PPP respectively.. The Pakistan of 2013 is being destroyed by PTI... They won't let the system progress
Well all is not at loss if change does come than hopefully some institutions will be more efficient and friendly towards begging I mean bringing in foreign aid to help support our beggars!

I wish there was a party that helped and pushed locals towards being self sufficient rather than being totally dependent even after 68 yrs of independence we have not a percentage of self dependency! I call that shameful flaws of the previous govts which should be addressed and such parties should not only be repeated humiliated but also be shown the door ASAP!

If NS government is going then she has himself to blame. Had NS acted like a true politician and a leader this situation would not have arisen in first place.

Killing of 14 people will not go unjust Inshallah. whoever did it would face the consequences irrespective of political party he is afflicted with.

I can let everything go, etc rigging or not. But this killing of 14 people is beyond me and whoever is supporting NS after this episode is betraying the Pakistan.

Time to change the Pakistan.

We have got many genius and najoomi on pdf with inside reports and future prediction :D
It dont matter who become the prime minister of Pakistan as i think they all would be very much same . I personally wish Imran become PM once in his life time so that people get wake up from this dream of naya Pakistan :)
Well I dont want him as PM...I like his ideas but I dont like how he delivers them he can be adviser or something

Nisar is right about one thing, the next 48 hours are going to be crucial. We'll know the definite results of these protests with the next two days.
In the next 48 hours, youll know for sure whose side the military is on. Why is it that Q league, Sheikh, PTI and PAT have been giving so many clues about military take over? They are so confidence that they have not moved an inch from the D-chowk, and have also tendered their resignations

Well I dont want him as PM...I like his ideas but I dont like how he delivers them he can be adviser or something
I said i want him as PM because of those who worship him and treat him like saint and infallible..There is difference between words and actions. Its actions that make you a great leader not emotional speeches and making fake promises

Its actions that make you a great leader not emotional speeches and making fake promises
Same can be said about everyother politician out there! Shoulder to shoulder speech of NS (party leader) comes to mind here and other speeches of Altaf (party leader) :whistle: Well nothing worthy nor proper words out of Zardari to even compare :whistle:

In the next 48 hours, youll know for sure whose side the military is on. Why is it that Q league, Sheikh, PTI and PAT have been giving so many clues about military take over? They are so confidence that they have not moved an inch from the D-chowk, and have also tendered their resignations
They're not confident, which is why they're negotiating. Remember, these protests started with the intent of never negotiating and forcing NS to resign, both of which have failed.

I am sure its true as the Pakistan Army and its impotent generals have a special talent in arresting unarmed civilian leaders but when it comes to fighting a real war ,with a real enemy who fights back ...They lay down their weapons like cowards and surrender.How dare they even think of toppling civilian govenments.Their heads should be bowed down with shame till day of judgement
They NEVER let Nawaz Sharif function..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom