What's new

Sadly PMLN government will be toppled in few days. Inside source

10628065_1544832315744738_7897437480307716193_n.jpg
Yea, that's right. Compare the father of the nation with that nincompoop named IK.

I know this as a fact. Also, don't forget IK's 'close' family relations............. only if general public knew all the angles to it............ :D
Word had it if PM was to resign or go on long vacation, it would have been Ch.Nisar who would have been trusted with the role of PM, abd all parties from pti to pppp would have agreed to it....thats how stable he is

I know this as a fact. Also, don't forget IK's 'close' family relations............. only if general public knew all the angles to it............ :D
Ye IK close family relation walay angle ka mujhe bhi nhn pta, i thought it was just close friendship

Yes, this is my understanding too: Give PTI a way out. My understanding is that there WAS a probable support from the army but there have been so many things not going for the march (I posted about them in another thread) that it was decided to back off. A direct coup was almost not an option at all but even an indirect coup is most likely not an option.

Imran Khan is coming out badly from this: Discredited and ridiculed. There are simply not many takers for him other than his fanbois. Army would be foolish to bet on this fool anymore.
My oldest brother (a stanch PTI supporter) is convinced that IK is going to become PM by the end of the protests.

Few days? I pray they are toppled right now & all the corrupt are punished to death so that no corrupt is ever born again.

Also I will like to question PA here, they say who ever sees Pakistan with evil intentions they will dealt with force, so why are they allowing the corrupt & incompetent politicians to spread economic crises, chaos & anarchy in Pakistan?

Gosh, you guys posted 140+ posts just because of a conspiracy theory posted by a Nihari League Zombie? Guys, look at the OPs other posts to see how idiotic the person is.. :lol:

Just another example of this Conspiracy Theories League's brain farts.. :lol:

10409582_10201787734893632_7833152338212897712_n.jpg

Sure our MIANWALLI- is full of them!

2 more days to martial law... unfortunately. I hope instead of imposing a martial law, which would benefit PTI and qadri, the army should talk to these "Lafantars" and ask them to pack their boriya bistra and get out of islamabad

Mate, you do know that Ch Nisar has close family connections with PA??? Actually, to me, he's way more stable than NS and rest of the gang!

Now I get it, why Nisar was let scot free after 99 coup, apparently his elder brother was a senior of Musharraf

Baap bhai behnoi sab kai sab general, Ye ganda andaa politician ban gaya o_O

You'd be surprised how many senior politicians have family relations in armed forces..... they do an excellent job keeping them behind the curtains! :D

Now I get it, why Nisar was let scot free after 99 coup, apparently his elder brother was a senior of Musharraf

Baap bhai behnoi sab kai sab general, Ye ganda andaa politician ban gaya o_O

Let's see. Have lot's of pressure from family, however, I'll be taking it slow. First senatorship......... and we can see what happens later............. politics is not good for business, it takes away too much of your precious time......... and I'm not of the type who will indulge in haram-gains, by strong-arming someone, or asking for business favors. Not my style and definitely not good for my mental health! :D

When you becoming politician? ;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom