What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

The cockpit of FC-31

092102p1ngpfy3eyph3nyr.jpg
092102b7mi7ci7pe5i7e3i.jpg
092102erj9jzyjbcxytyqc.jpg
092103sf05561u4mu2vbky.jpg

F31 design looks stealthy and the only thing holding it back are the engines. That's the last piece of the puzzle.

发动机要是当初放在南面搞就好了,东北社会风气不是一般差。

沈霍伊还是那个沈霍伊。

数风流人物还看成洛马

都多少年了还在靠八爷和27忽悠钱。

隐身战机都冒黑烟还能隐身吗?

说句不好听的都被人瞧不起。就这么个破烂玩意还想糊弄海军上舰?

沈霍伊当海军是白痴么

27系列退役以后沈霍伊就可以关门了。

I'm curious, why don't they make a single engine fighter for the FC-31? China has already has WS10 (or if they lack of it in the inventory, They still have Al-31). So why need to create a smaller engine that they call WS-13, and make it two engine instead?

I'm curious, why don't they make a single engine fighter for the FC-31? China has already has WS10 (or if they lack of it in the inventory, They still have Al-31). So why need to create a smaller engine that they call WS-13, and make it two engine instead?
Because SAC don't know what PLAN want, never design a product that your customer don't need.

WS10's thrust is not enough to power a fighter size of current FC31V2. We need WS15 to do it. I'm very excited if CAC can design a medium size single engine stealthy fighter based on WS15.

Because SAC don't know what PLAN want, never design a product that your customer don't need.

WS10's thrust is not enough to power a fighter size of current FC31V2. We need WS15 to do it. I'm very excited if CAC can design a medium size single engine stealthy fighter based on WS15.

Naval fighter should be twin-engines for safety reasons.

Back
Top Bottom