What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

CAC is designing a single engine stealthy fighter based on J20 and WS15 engine.

Source? Any more info on when it will debut or if it is a contender in the PLAN's 5th gen fighter program?

Can you link me to the original post? There was talk about a single-engined fighter but nothing came of it.
There was a post in CJDBY, I highly believe it.

If I were the Chief of PAF, I will ask CAC to customized a scale down version of J20 with single engine. Very logical solution.

If I can come up with WS15 engine, PAF can also think of it. WS15 is very powerful engine, way better than RD93 the smoky one.

There was a post in CJDBY, I highly believe it.

If I were the Chief of PAF, I will ask CAC to customized a scale down version of J20 with single engine. Very logical solution.

If I can come up with WS15 engine, PAF can also think of it. WS15 is very powerful engine, way better than RD93 the smoky one.

If you could provide a link to the original post, that'd be great. PAF is seeking to source from a domestic 5th generation fighter program and rumors of a Chinese single-engined 5th generation fighter haven't been reiterated by credible sources.

FC-31 test flight 中国第二款隐形战机FC31再次试飞:开加力起飞
LAu1O2k.gif

yNnL6LR.jpg
v71J0CN.jpg
U2ZPX8d.jpg
ZLVsBpO.jpg
FqnnfRz.jpg

This is quite right as PAF has started its own project of developing stealthy fighter, but it still need a partnership. As we all know PAF has shown deep interets in J20, so some CJDBY source is deducing it that the partner will be CAC.

And I strongly believe FC31 will get on board, modified with more robust engine to meet Navy's super cruise requirement.

It's no surprise if CAC can develop a customer single engine design 5th gen fighter based on WS10X or WS15. As India's 5th gen project is got stuck now, PAF has enough time to wait CAC and join the development together.

All these will be done under the table like JF17 project.

The specification is like can carry four PL15 in the weapon bay or Six SD10A. It might not need to make supercruise, but need very good stealthy features.

Good Stealthy feature with top notch AESA is way important than Supercruise ability. Fighter like J20 is kinda of overkill to most of the fighter on this planet, excluding F22.

When I'm looking for a partnership with someone in developing certain projects, I will choose someone had long term cooperation relationship with me and never default during cooperation. It's CAC for sure, can't excluding Turkey in the future.

A strong PAF fit in China's interests.

This is quite right as PAF has started its own project of developing stealthy fighter, but it still need a partnership. As we all know PAF has shown deep interets in J20, so some CJDBY source is deducing it that the partner will be CAC.

And I strongly believe FC31 will get on board, modified with more robust engine to meet Navy's super cruise requirement.

It's no surprise if CAC can develop a customer single engine design 5th gen fighter based on WS10X or WS15. As India's 5th gen project is got stuck now, PAF has enough time to wait CAC and join the development together.

All these will be done under the table like JF17 project.

The specification is like can carry four PL15 in the weapon bay or Six SD10A. It might not need to make supercruise, but need very good stealthy features.

Good Stealthy feature with top notch AESA is way important than Supercruise ability. Fighter like J20 is kinda of overkill to most of the fighter on this planet, excluding F22.

When I'm looking for a partnership with someone in developing certain projects, I will choose someone had long term cooperation relationship with me and never default during cooperation. It's CAC for sure, can't excluding Turkey in the future.

A strong PAF fit in China's interests.

No, im talking about your source for this:

'CAC is designing a single engine stealthy fighter based on J20 and WS15 engine.'

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom