What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

@Horus @Deino dont you people think that after israel gets F-35 , iran as a political so called enemy of israel will go for a 5th gen...now what hoax we have been hearing to is Qaher 313....but what i think is that 2 potential customers currently for fc31 would be iran and pakistan.....plz give ur views

What I know problem with j-31 is funding as plaaf is committed to j-20 j-31 is not getting govt fund for development. If Pakistan and Iran fund the development cost program may get new momentum and hopefully by aroud 2025 Pakistan might start getting j-31 .

But this if should have the font-size of "2345" !

I really can't think that in the current state of economic situation Pakistan can only found the development of the avionics.
That partner has to be a true financial heavy-weight ... but surely not Pakistan and that's not an offence but reality.

But this if should have the font-size of "2345" !

I really can't think that in the current state of economic situation Pakistan can only found the development of the avionics.
That partner has to be a true financial heavy-weight ... but surely not Pakistan and that's not an offence but reality.
PAF has much money now...they havent procured anything for almost 10 years plus funds are diverted towards thinder and 5th gen now

Exactly ... please define "soon": Soon in the meaning of within hours, days, weeks, months ??

Deino
bfb71f65gw1faf4toouf7j209e06fmx6.jpg

The FC-31 V2 prototype from behind ... a typical step-by-step unveiling - Salamitaktik as we say in Germany - until the real bird will be shown.

Deino
but this looks like a sketch [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

542b6cbb29515e7e1f98754f3f78a5d0.jpg

According to this , WS13e was tested on 1st july 2016 onboard FC-31v1

Maybe this so-called WS13e of the said engine developed by the Plant410 is the FWS10C engine that people are talking about. it may also have vectoring thrust. It all make sense now that 410 has delayed the 2.0 version for so long until it has mastered the FWS10B. As it was said that FWS10C will aim to power the Chinese new naval version fighter, so maybe J31 is the future Chinese aircraft carrier's fighter plane.
5) Plant 410 designated FWS10C to a new medium thrust engine to power J31. Probably it will adopt part of FWS15 designs/materials to FWS13 like did on FWS10B.

Back
Top Bottom