What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

internal weapons bay?
o9qWEra.jpg
fuselage under const

Good question ... why not ? I think testing the WS-13 is still not finished.

However I would more eager like to know when V2 will be presented ....

If the Chinese don't let the PAF customize the jet (Use of Russian engines), then the F-35 is the better choice.

If the Chinese don't let the PAF customize the jet (Use of Russian engines), then the F-35 is the better choice.

Even if I completely agree with Your conclusion, that Pakistan will never get the F-35 You language is inappropriate !!

are you mad or something go ..... their are 0% chance to get F-35 in near future you insane kid case closed:closed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question ... why not ? I think testing the WS-13 is still not finished.

However I would more eager like to know when V2 will be presented ....
As i said that my source is there, the ws13e tvc engine has always been on fc31 v1 without tvn since 2014 for testing, the engine is maturing at an extreme rate but there r some leaking problems to what i guess....the engine hasnt been tested gmfor high g flights yet.....the jet v2 is supposed to fly next month if everything goes fine...v2 proto is being built and near completion

As i said that my source is there, the ws13e tvc engine has always been on fc31 v1 without tvn since 2014 for testing, the engine is maturing at an extreme rate but there r some leaking problems to what i guess....the engine hasnt been tested gmfor high g flights yet.....the jet v2 is supposed to fly next month if everything goes fine...v2 proto is being built and near completion

$$$ will hurry the development of any planes in China, so wheres the Pakistani $$$?

Back
Top Bottom