What's new

SAC FC-31 Stealth Fighter: News & Discussions

@Horus @Deino dont you people think that after israel gets F-35 , iran as a political so called enemy of israel will go for a 5th gen...now what hoax we have been hearing to is Qaher 313....but what i think is that 2 potential customers currently for fc31 would be iran and pakistan.....plz give ur views

Well, someone on here said that there was a chance the second prototype would fly around December, maybe check back next month?
5fda90363a1a3423cfb03695250545b4.jpg

i said
Ok. thanks bro

Thanks bro . whenever you get any new about it plz tag me. thanks for your effort:-)
actually i am in contact with alan warnes...a very renowned airforce weekly editor who has much inside knowledge

To the PAF for sure, he is almost an official PAF-PR-man in the UK, but if he has so much inside knowledge to SAC I don't know.
Bro anyone who has any news about this bird plz tag me:-)

To the PAF for sure, he is almost an official PAF-PR-man in the UK, but if he has so much inside knowledge to SAC I don't know.
he did visit in zhuhai air show and he was especially treated by chinese officials and he said that intentions were to display fc31 v2 at zhuhai but some reason gor dekayed and now scheduled for december

Back
Top Bottom