What's new

SAARC meet: Rajnath Singh skips lunch event hosted by Pakistan counterpart

I think he might have fancied a pork chop instead.
How do you know about his taste? :D
He would have got this pork chop only if he would have given this freedom/choice to Muslim to slaughter cow and to eat beef in his own country

A really disgusting thread. Typical of those non-resident Pakistanis who will fight to the last soldier in the PA, while they sit and observe sagely from the comfort of their (uncomfortable) host countries.

How do you know about his taste? :D
He would have got this pork chop only if he would have given this freedom/choice to Muslim to slaughter cow and to eat beef in his own country

Then he should have got it. Come over and have the haleem. Shall we say, it's to die for.

Yes it Persecution Of Kashmiri Minorities Sealed this fact Stone Pelting on Kashmiri Pandits camps after Every Friday Prayer

Loud speaker Spew hatred About Jihad How Kafirs Will Be Killed in the valley how Pandit Womens will be Kept

Shias Despise These wahabis ,Gujjars Muslims Hate them

And Ladakhi Muslims see them has Invaders to there Culture

Waving ISIS flags Shows How Multi Ethnic Sufi culture of the valley Turned Into Hardcore Wahhabi extremism Movement

44858323.cms
410484-isis-flag-700-1.jpg

Dear indian, thank you again for highlighting your poinnt of view.

You enjoy my esteem for underlying what you believe. Nothing wrong with that.

In essence the conflict is not religious. Not at all.

As in the case of illegal annexation of South Tibet and north eastern states... the Kashmir is primarily a take over issue for your country. indians have not been able to consolidate this take over hence you have recurring problems.

the issue is not of hindu ownership due to distant past presence. By that logic you would have to claim ownership of all lands from where the hindusim/Vedas came from all the way to central asia.
The flow was unidirectional.

There is racial difference between your occupying forces and the occupied people.

Once again... the ideas or idealogy that you believe in are your rights.

Does not make them correct or valid. But such is the nature of things.

Regards.

Dear indian, thank you again for highlighting your poinnt of view.

You enjoy my esteem for underlying what you believe. Nothing wrong with that.

In essence the conflict is not religious. Not at all.

As in the case of illegal annexation of South Tibet and north eastern states... the Kashmir is primarily a take over issue for your country. indians have not been able to consolidate this take over hence you have recurring problems.

the issue is not of hindu ownership due to distant past presence. By that logic you would have to claim ownership of all lands from where the hindusim/Vedas came from all the way to central asia.
The flow was unidirectional.

There is racial difference between your occupying forces and the occupied people.

Once again... the ideas or idealogy that you believe in are your rights.

Does not make them correct or valid. But such is the nature of things.

Regards.

What is south Tibet ?
That you Narrative J&K youth Don't Relate with what you say its Wahhabi extremism we see in Syria or iraq

conference-following-congregation-allegedly-paramilitary-hindustan-protestors_881e5280-ab8a-11e5-a7bd-0a525bed8fcc.jpg

Prosecution of 5 hundred thousand Kashmiri Pandits Minorities Say it all by religious Beliefs. i Never expect Tibetan chinese to to Know this fact

Han chinese Claiming of tibet is not New thing These chinese double Standards

This Guy Do not by PLA Narrative :disagree:and world admire him

dalai-lama-07.jpg

Don't let indians in unless they stop their terrorism in IOK. And unless they pull their 7 lakh terrorist occupiers out of IOK.

It would.

However, nobody needs any explanation for your coarseness of thought. You are like that.

Meh. Meaningless words from a confused old man.

Who cares if there was a media blackout or not? Do you think he is a media freak like your PM?

My PM is no media freak. But everyone knows that your PM is a camera lover.

Who knows takloo interior minister would be just like his PM.

yeah that is what happens in dictatorships, with a banana republic & a muppet prime minister. Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

media blackouts can only orchestrated by terrorists whats there to be surprised?

Nice whining. But this is what your government has to about this topic.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...th-singh-saarc-speech-india-pakistan-2953451/

Looks like a middle finger from your government for you. Accept it. After all it is from Modi jee. :D

btw.. why did Ch. Nisar run before Rajnath Singh ?? May be he has too much pride eh ??

Ch Nisar was in his country and he is not farigh like you. By the way what happened to Rajnath. Poor guy couldn't even talk to his own media on Delhi Airport.

Too much over dose of "pride" for Rajnath jee. Couldn't even open mouth in his own country. :lol:

Meh. Meaningless words from a confused old man.

My PM is no media freak. But everyone knows that your PM is a camera lover.

Who knows takloo interior minister would be just like his PM.

LOL,

Yes, of course, I am an old man. Who have you got to set against me? Your rabid and thought-free middle-aged, Moustache Petes? Your young lions, all able and willing to fight to the last resident Pakistani?

BTW, the reason why you cannot extract meaning from my posts lies within you, not with me. Look at your putrid reputation with forum members and look at how they regard my views. That itself should put you in your place.

Nice whining. But this is what your government has to about this topic.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/rajnath-singh-saarc-speech-india-pakistan-2953451/

Looks like a middle finger from your government for you. Accept it. After all it is from Modi jee. :D

Ch Nisar was in his country and he is not farigh like you. By the way what happened to Rajnath. Poor guy couldn't even talk to his own media on Delhi Airport.

Too much over dose of "pride" for Rajnath jee. Couldn't even open mouth in his own country. :lol:

Tum logon ki itni hi aukaat hai. Tumhare yahan Donkey, Rat Kabab, Dog meat aur jaane kya kya milta hai.

Check out these terms in youtube and dailymotion. You will come to see your reality.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1166896
http://tribune.com.pk/story/211439/meat-matters-feasting-on-dogs-and-donkeys/

And yes, we dont do any ronda dhona in Kashmir. We are very satisfied with what we have. Its only you who covet neighbor's property and do randi rona about 'haqqe-khud-iraadiyat' and muslim opression.

If India was really oppressing muslims of Kashmir, why isnt it doing so in rest of India to 20 crore muslims? Why only Kashmir? This blows the muslim opression card of yours...

Kashmir is suffering only because Pakistan is openly supporting and abetting terrorists there. Your credibility as a nation went down when UN designated terrorists openly organize rallies in Islamabad with state backing.

then why you do randi rona in Kashmir case? Lol

Chote ka khilaana tha. Kutty ka.

He just act like a stupid move like a stupid kid who refuse to eat or skip it coz of chitrol he get by his mistakes:lol: remind me my childhood days when my mother try to make me eat of my so called protest against Dad's punishment, she always said " Khane se kiya Dushmani "

I wish it was someone else making that remark.

Let it pass.
I apologise for the remarks but there is a point beyond which one replies. I hope you sir also saw the remarks of your countrymen?

I apologise for the remarks but there is a point beyond which one replies. I hope you sir also saw the remarks of your countrymen?

You have nothing to apologise for, it is just that your excellent manners and your politeness elsewhere barred me from making coarse replies of the kind I was making. I know you were provoked, and felt embarrassed and my hands tied.

As far as the remarks of some others are concerned, you will understand if I don't point out who these were, my record will speak for me. If you check with the moderators, more than 50% of my negative ratings have been rebukes to those 'of us' who did not maintain our dignity and lowered our standards. Less than half to others. At least that is my impression.

Don't let indians in unless they stop their terrorism in IOK. And unless they pull their 7 lakh terrorist occupiers out of IOK.

Where did you get that figure of 7 lakh? Did you wake up and did it flash across your mind? :D

Why was he is in Pakistan in first place and why was he allowed to enter the country?

To attend a SAARC conference. It is held in various countries by rotation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom