What's new

Defence Min Rajnath Singh Warns Pakistan; 'India Will Cross Border & Attack If Provoked'

Well that's not how thing works in 2021. Rules of modern era is different u know well.
China can't get back Taiwan by force.
Russia can't get back Crimea by force.

Pakistan must give us good reason so that India could stand at the UN and to tell the world why we would make mince meat of Pakistan
Same crap what you guys use to say before 27 feb , now we had modi g , he just want pak side to escalate once so we will get back AJK from pak , then you did balakot , pak bombed your military installations in return, whole world witnessed how begairat modi shown his asss rather then 56 inch chest

In a stern warning to Pakistan, Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday said that India can cross the border if the Imran Khan administration tries to destabilise or "divide" our country. He stated that India never attacks first but if provoked it can cross the border and attack.

Several development projects were inaugurated in presence of Rajnath Singh. A memorial of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja and a road named after General Bipin Singh Rawat were also inaugurated.

'If wanted, we could have occupied their land in 1971 war'
Last week, in an indirect attack on Pakistan, Singh said, "India is such a country in the world that has never attacked any country nor occupied one inch of the land of any country. If we wanted, we could have occupied their land in the 1971 war. I won't take the name of that country."

He also attacked Islamabad for naming its missiles after invaders who attacked India. In response, he said that India has named its missile arsenal after names like Sant, Prithvi and Agni.

On December 16, India celebrated 50 years of its win against Pakistan and the liberation of Bangladesh. India won the war against Pakistan in just 13 days on December 16, 1971, with more than 93,000 Pakistani prisoners of war, when West Pakistan's military forces surrendered in Bangladesh.

Chala ja *Bhons*i ke

Go easy on Indian pajeets. You just took off their pants.
In a stern warning to Pakistan, Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday said that India can cross the border if the Imran Khan administration tries to destabilise or "divide" our country. He stated that India never attacks first but if provoked it can cross the border and attack.

LOL...Indians are a unique kind of fruit cake, All you have is woulda, shoulda, coulda, No one is stopping you...

I guess 1000 years of slavery was not enough.....

1640449781007.png

Several development projects were inaugurated in presence of Rajnath Singh. A memorial of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja and a road named after General Bipin Singh Rawat were also inaugurated.

'If wanted, we could have occupied their land in 1971 war'
Last week, in an indirect attack on Pakistan, Singh said, "India is such a country in the world that has never attacked any country nor occupied one inch of the land of any country. If we wanted, we could have occupied their land in the 1971 war. I won't take the name of that country."

@ of all bengalis

Whats going on here

First time i am seeing india threatning to occupy bengladesh. You guys need mend your relationships

Union Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Friday said that India can cross the border if the Imran Khan administration tries to destabilise or "divide" our country.

Be afraid Rajnath very afraid, we will pay you back for all terrorist attacks Indian carried out in Pakistan but for now enjoy our Agent Modi, he has been Activated and he will soon Finish the job.

India is such a country in the world that has never attacked any country nor occupied one inch of the land of any country

GOA
Hyderabad
East Pakistan now known as Bangladesh

Presently occupying Pakistani Territory Of Kashmir

If we wanted, we could have occupied their land in the 1971 war. I won't take the name of that country."

Oh, poor guy instead of dealing with reality where Chinese are enjoying their newly acquired lands he is talking about his wet dream... Now be careful Indian Agent Nawaz has lost his platelets and the new guy will stick it where the sun don't shine, so I suggest keep feeding idiot soup to your local audiences

India won the war against Pakistan in just 13 days on December 16, 1971

We lost because it was 1000s of kilometers away from the mainland and no supply lines, How did India lose her territory in the present day with fully operational supply lines, American, Russian and Europeans weaponry and no enemy nation in between?

aja bhai tu ye bhi kar kai dekh lain ... bc batain karwa lu sirf ...

Indians should not be spared at any occasion, period.

That's why I was not pleased that Pakistan didn't hit them hard in their response of airstrike.

Pakistan should have shoot down all their 9 locked jets.
And in response to their bombing of Pakistani area, the military installations on targets should have been obliterated to teach them a proper lesson.

You cannot avoid war with India, it is coming. Therefore no point fighting them with one hand tied behind your backs.

For India everything is a Zero Sum game when it comes to Pakistan. They will never settle till they destroy Pakistan. Pure and simple. It is part of their DNA. I used to think the two countries could live in relative peace, but now I am becoming more skeptical. There is a pathological sickness in Indian minds, where they are unable to reconcile with the creation of Pakistan. It is too deep seeded.

For India everything is a Zero Sum game when it comes to Pakistan. They will never settle till they destroy Pakistan. Pure and simple. It is part of their DNA. I used to think the two countries could live in relative peace, but now I am becoming more skeptical. There is a pathological sickness in Indian minds, where they are unable to reconcile with the creation of Pakistan. It is too deep seeded.

That is part of our calculation.. 100% counting on it.. I lay in wait like a predator hiding in the grass.. You reap what you sow. The price they will pay will be unimaginable to their wildest of their dreams. We have captured all of India 4 times meaning going all the way down tamil nadu hence 5th time won't be any difference.. It's cumpulsory even if we don't want it they won't likely give us a choice...

It's like a woman that won't leave you alone and desperately wants you to bang her otherwise she will shoot you well in that case might aswell just bang her

Last edited:

Yes. That is precisely the case. It stems from the deep-seated fear and insecurity, brewed in a peculiar reading of the history of Muslim presence in the Subcontinent. No way out.

This Rajnath Singh is a joke.

Pakistan is stronger than ever before.

China too is an enemy of India.

Back
Top Bottom