What's new

Defence Min Rajnath Singh Warns Pakistan; 'India Will Cross Border & Attack If Provoked'

Well that's not how thing works in 2021. Rules of modern era is different u know well.
China can't get back Taiwan by force.
Russia can't get back Crimea by force.

Pakistan must give us good reason so that India could stand at the UN and to tell the world why we would make mince meat of Pakistan
Taking example of China, how many times IAF has tried to come into Pakistan's ADIZ? PLAAF does it every other day.
If we go with your words, it means India is now looking for a REASON to make mince meat of Pakistan? You really want a reason even now to eradicate your No 1 enemy?

Last edited:
We have so many more air launched options than just two years back

BrahMos ALCM
Scalp ALCM
Hammer
Spice 1000
SAAW
Gaurav
And possibly Rampage ALBM
After successful human trials have there been any studies on the properties of leopard urine as an alternative to radar absorbent coating to make jets stealthy?

Well that's not how thing works in 2021. Rules of modern era is different u know well.
China can't get back Taiwan by force.
Russia can't get back Crimea by force.

Pakistan must give us good reason so that India could stand at the UN and to tell the world why we would make mince meat of Pakistan

Too much gangu hot air here. Pakistan would make mince beef of india and you gangus know it too. Which is why india is too scared to take on Pakistan despite being more than 7x bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia............. :azn:

From every aspect, this is a confession of defeat, nothing else. Why would an intelligent opponent not completely defeat his enemy. Why?

Who stopped India from occupying Pakistan completely?

As the above highlighted statement quoting their minister......IF WANTED, WE COULD HAVE......my question is always, WHY DID NOT INDIA WANT TO COMPLETELY OCCUPY Pakistan?

Why India wanted for Pakistan to STAY IN BEING, get compact, become a nuclear power, FORCE INDIA AGAIN TO STATION bulk of its armed forces towards Pakistan, force India in lethal COIN ops in Kashmir.....all these things would not have been there simply IF INDIA WOULD HAVE OCCUPIED Pakistan.

I mean, were they in their senses? They let Pakistan live? It means there were some serious pseudo strategists at the top of indian orgs who allowed this grave mistake to happen.

Thats why indian claims of victories are illogical. Do you call it a victory in which you let your enemy live, let your enemy develop and prosper again and again (mazay lenay ka shoq tau nahin hai inhain??), let your enemy become a nuclear power, let your enemy send freedom fighters into your land, let your enemy pinch again and again (Kargil Balakot, LOC)....

My answer to the indian minister.....

View attachment 803395
View attachment 803396

Go easy on Indian pajeets. You just took off their pants.

Yeah, the same nation which always say.....WE CAN DO IT, BUT WE WONT DO IT, WE COULD HAVE DONE IT, BUT WE WONT DO IT, WE WANT TO DO IT, BUT WE WONT DO IT!
View attachment 803404

In 1965, when Chawinda was almost encircled by them, they failed to capture it and ran back to Phillora.

On GT Road axis, their Div Commander MG Niranjan Prasad was hiding in a sugarcane field and pissing in his pants, according to their own GOC-in-C (Western Command) LG Harbakhsh Singh.

They can only win utterly one-sided wars, with all odds in their favour.

Too much gangu hot air here. Pakistan would make mince beef of india and you gangus know it too. Which is why india is too scared to take on Pakistan despite being more than 7x bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia............. :azn:

Pajeets are high on cow dung. After epic humiliation in Afghanistan pajeets are trying to remain relevant.

Where are you @SIPRA @Imran Khan @menacetosociety @jus_chillin @Rafi @hussain0216 @kingQamaR @Super Falcon

Where are??
tumblr_mq1pm3KpI81svkx7so1_500.gif

Didn't I tell you exactly this few hours ago...

This is simple tactics in politics you devalue and create alliance with these who are not major threat and you approach the bigger one that needs to be dealt with... This is politics 101? Listen next time rather than blabbering out.. Trust in the gov't also they know what they are doing nor do they get their focus mixed up..

Besides let me never see you utter even as much as single bad word towards our western bordered allies which is uncalled for..

Also major shout out to Minister Rajnath Singh timing couldn't have been better...

Last edited:
Where are you @SIPRA @Imran Khan @menacetosociety @jus_chillin @Rafi @hussain0216 @kingQamaR @Super Falcon

Where are??
tumblr_mq1pm3KpI81svkx7so1_500.gif

Didn't I tell you exactly this few hours ago...

This is simple tactics in politics you devalue and create alliance with these who are not major threat and you approach the bigger one that needs to be dealt with... This is politics 101? Listen next time rather than blabbering out.. Trust in the gov't also they know what they are doing nor do they get their focus mixed up..

Besides let me never see you utter even as much as single bad word towards our western bordered allies which is uncalled for..

Also major shout out to Minister Rajnath Singh timing couldn't have been better...

Any fool who thinks that there will never be a Pakistani-Indian war is dumber than a door.. It is like believing in santa clause is real if you don't believe this war will not happen at some point down the line..

3 things are certain in life..

1. The Sun

2. The moon

3. Pakistan and India will definitely fight in the future

---------------------------

I find it hilarious when some fools know this event is ahead but they get their pants wet in other irrelevant stuff.. Never ever get sidetracked from you only test.. Do you know how advantageous it is to know what is ahead of you because many countries don't but Pakistan and India both does.. 2-3 decades from now max it could explode into the 9th atmosphere.. It will be an existential proportion..

We will not come half-heart on that day nor without being stacked

Taking example of China, how many times IAF has tried to come into Pakistan's ADIZ? PLAAF does it every other day.
If we go with your words, it means India is now looking for a REASON to make mince meat Pakistan? You really want a reason even now to eradicated your No 1 enemy?
Talking of China, did it ever threatened India....however, Indian Lungi brigade and their week end warriors every other day issue warnings like on a cigarette packet....and the Billion Ostriches go berserk..... before Indians could shout Bhagavaan mujhe bacha lo, the Chinese handed them 20 bodies, took 50 prisoners and altered face features of dozens other who were battered black and blue.
Similarly, Pakistan didn't threaten India either but in case of any misadventure promised to surprise them.
And surprise it did so much that Indians ended up crying for everything from AMRAAM to Rafales and were so petrified that they ended up shooting down own assets. Next time, Pakistan may not just hold back.

This is good let them.. We need the Indians to eventually commit miscalculation and see the result how it will end for them.. Another Rama Raya example..

I hope for more of this from the Indian side and media.. Making such statements is dope:tup: I support Defense minister Rajnath Singh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom