What's new

SAARC meet: Rajnath Singh skips lunch event hosted by Pakistan counterpart

Our hospitality is not for snakes aka Indians. You dont show hospitality to the enemies.

This guy got what he deserved. For once we replied the Indians in their own language and look at the Butt hurt!

Yes, but you have to think it out for yourself; how can 30 divisions be parked in Kashmir?

How? How? How?

If 1.3 billion indians can live and do whatever in such small land then 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are peanuts, given that IOK has very little population and all you see is indian occupier terrorists on roads.

If 1.3 billion indians can live and do whatever in such small land then 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are peanuts, given that IOK has very little population and all you see is indian occupier terrorists on roads.

Are you saying that the big, bold Pakistan Army has 22 Divisions facing 4 of the Indian Army? If those figures are wrong, what are the correct figures?

Are you saying that the big, bold Pakistan Army has 22 Divisions facing 4 of the Indian Army? If those figures are wrong, what are the correct figures?

Correct figures are 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are massacring kashmiris and doing their terrorism.

LOL,

Yes, of course, I am an old man. Who have you got to set against me? Your rabid and thought-free middle-aged, Moustache Petes? Your young lions, all able and willing to fight to the last resident Pakistani?

BTW, the reason why you cannot extract meaning from my posts lies within you, not with me. Look at your putrid reputation with forum members and look at how they regard my views. That itself should put you in your place.

Move on old man. Don't forget to take two take your dose from that cough syrup. You need it more than India needs Kashmir. :lol:

Move on old man. Don't forget to take two take your dose from that cough syrup. You need it more than India needs Kashmir. :lol:

Just look at your state interacting with an old man who needs his cough syrup because he can't handle his alcohol neat. What would you do with an Indian your own age? Did you stop to think what a pathetic figure you make when you are honest about your discussions? :enjoy:

Just look at your state interacting with an old man who needs his cough syrup because he can't handle his alcohol neat. What would you do with an Indian your own age? Did you stop to think what a pathetic figure you make when you are honest about your discussions? :enjoy:

i have done very well with Indians of my age. All of them got enough humiliation that they deserved.

As for you. Don't miss the cough syrup. Kashmir is going away anyways. You better hold on to yourself and your health in this age. :)

i have done very well with Indians of my age. All of them got enough humiliation that they deserved.

As for you. Don't miss the cough syrup. Kashmir is going away anyways. You better hold on to yourself and your health in this age. :)

Everyone can see for himself or herself how well you have done, with your 32 negative ratings.
A real pillar of the establishment, in fact.

LOL.

And my health is the concern of my self and my well wishers. As for you, the day I wish, the task of kicking butts that stick out will be taken over by younger people. Don't worry.

Everyone can see for himself or herself how well you have done, with your 32 negative ratings. LOL.

And my health is the concern of my self and my well wishers. As for you, the day I wish, the task of kicking butts that stick out will be taken over by younger people. Don't worry.

32 negative ratings are all from Indian boys. Couldn't handle my harsh comments for their motherland. Don't know what they were expecting from me :lol:

As for kicking butts. I would wait for your younger people to come and kick our butt. For now your "younger people" are busy in some other more "important" issues. :)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...g-in-****-are-Indian/articleshow/49265471.cms

32 negative ratings are all from Indian boys. Couldn't handle my harsh comments for their motherland. Don't know what they were expecting from me :lol:

As for kicking butts. I would wait for your younger people to come and kick our butt. For now your "younger people" are busy in some other more "important" issues. :)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...g-in-****-are-Indian/articleshow/49265471.cms

Don't worry, they'll be there when they are needed, when I am busy with my cough syrup. And not 'our' butt, your butt.

Your youth consists of fools like @Stephen Cohen. Don't think they can kick anyone's butt let alone me. :lol:

Oh, no, no.

That brand of fool I would not unleash even on you. The only butt they can kick is their own.

No, there are sufficiently competent butt-kickers who will attend to you. When they are needed to. :)

BTW should not the post headline's be :"Pak Minister skips the lunch hosted by him",considering Pak Int Minister had to leave the venue called by his PM.Maybe,Rahnath ka bhasan sunkar usko dysentry lag gaya tha isliya Nawaz Sharif se medicine lena chala gaya.

You are JEALOUS of us INDIANS :chilli::chilli:

Certainly in the Indian fantasy world

We are certainly not the ones who outnumber Indians on an Indian Defence Forum. For once Pakistani Diplomats reply back to the Indians in their aggressive language, and Indians start getting a hissy fit.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom