What's new

SAARC meet: Rajnath Singh skips lunch event hosted by Pakistan counterpart

Certainly in the Indian fantasy world

We are certainly not the ones who outnumber Indians on an Indian Defence Forum. For once Pakistani Diplomats reply back to the Indians in their aggressive language, and Indians start getting a hissy fit.

This so called SAARC meeting and whatever happened is totally a NON event
as far as Indian people and media are concerned

It is just getting undue attention in Pakistan

That is because Pakistan feels it has ACHIEVED something by talking about
Kashmir in front of an Indian minister

We knew what would happen when our minister came here

He came only because we did not want to be blamed for SAARC failure
If our minister had not come ; you would have said that we are hiding

It was just a USED -- WASTE day ; but as a minister you have to do certain duties

That brand of fool I would not unleash even on you. The only butt they can kick is their own.

I PROTEST I am doing my nationalistic duty by kicking enemy butt :rofl:

By the way your HI- FI English does not have ANY effect on these people

It is like Music in front of the deaf

This so called SAARC meeting and whatever happened is totally a NON event
as far as Indian people and media are concerned

Than why all the hysteria and whining? Just look at how the Indian Social Media and Indian Members on PDF are jumping up and down.

It is just getting undue attention in Pakistan

Off course. An Indian Minister was rude, and for once Pakistani Minister replied back in the same tone.

That is because Pakistan feels it has ACHIEVED something by talking about
Kashmir in front of an Indian minister

Off course, the Indian Minister tried to be a smart a** and offered a back handed slap to Pakistan. To his surprise and personally everyone, Pakistani Minister hit back with even more ferocity. Knowing the Indian Minister got insulted and lost, he started whining and crying like a bully who lost.

We knew what would happen when our minister came here

Not really. If you go back, its always the Indian Ministers who have been discourteous and go out of their way to insult their Pakistani counterparts. Did you forget how Modi humiliated Nawaz Sharif, when Nawaz Sharif risking lots of political capital came for his inauguration.

He came only because we did not want to be blamed for SAARC failure
If our minister had not come ; you would have said that we are hiding

It's common courtesy, also besides Pakistan and India SAARC is useless.

It was just a USED -- WASTE day ; but as a minister you have to do certain duties

True

[QUOTE="
Talk about obsession.[/QUOTE]
Yeah dude. Talking about Pakistan's obsession.

Pakistanis are hospitable, no doubt about it. But what can they do if the guest decides to leave before they could show him their hospitality. If I come to your home, make a hate speech and then leave through the open door, should I blame you for not being hospitable?
It was the host who left the venue before the guest arrived. As per protocol its an insult to the guest. If you insult your guest you cant claim to be the best of hosts.
A speech read out in a forum is not a hate speech but an official statement made before an institution of nations. Compare this with Prez Musharraf staging a walk out from the Agra Talks, the hosts PM Vajpayee and his deputy Advani accompanied the guest till the door. A guest is a guest even if he is an enemy and does his tantrums. And hospitality is the responsiblity of the hosts. some basics are indeed missing.

This is something to be ashamed of. he didn't go there voluntarily, he was invited and this is how he was treated. Shows Pakistani in a bad light.

It was the host who left the venue before the guest arrived. As per protocol its an insult to the guest. If you insult your guest you cant claim to be the best of hosts.
Ma'm get your facts right, it was on hosted in Pakistan so how can the host leave before the guests...that's hilarious.

By the way, the interior minister of Pakistan tried to stop him from leaving but if the guest got instructions from Delhi to leave immediately, what could the host have done?

A speech read out in a forum is not a hate speech but an official statement made before an institution of nations. Compare this with Prez Musharraf staging a walk out from the Agra Talks, the hosts PM Vajpayee and his deputy Advani accompanied the guest till the door. A guest is a guest even if he is an enemy and does his tantrums. And hospitality is the responsiblity of the hosts. some basics are indeed missing.
Yes that's true but it was aimed at justifying Indian occupation and genocide in Kashmir and forcing Pakistan and others to concede to India and accept its definition; is simple arrogance and muscle flexing and especially refusing to hear the counter narrative is unethical and against all established diplomatic norms and indicates immaturity of the person / nation to handle opposition.

As far as, Musharraf is concerned, he did not do any speech against India...He basically left India because India backtracked from the negotiations and the agreements reached...so both the two situations are totally incomparable. Furthermore, I really find strange to compare the protocols of the president of a country to a home minister.

Back
Top Bottom