What's new

S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems delivery to India can begin in 2020

No man, despite being angry in one post, I still respect you. I always try to be respectful to elders, even if they are my foes.

And I know, it is not the type of thing, you would do.

It ain't I .... I can assure you. And you ain't my foe either. If I need foe, I know where to look for them.

Cheers

Congrats india...

Pak will have to up the game accordingly... both rafaele and s 400 are world class systems ... but there is always a way

Many times, a low tech can defeat high tech.

Its a defensive system not offensive system , it will impact only those countries which are going to attack us .
So be happy unless untill Pakistan is not planning to attack us , your F-16s and missiles are safe :)

We have no answer. Our missiles, f16s will be sitting ducks against this system until we get stealth fighters, & supersonic , hypersonic missiles.

s400 Is best ever tech ever made for defense purpose.

I do not think that Pakistan need take this as any "blow". It was always expected that everyone will sell equipment/weapons to India. It is pure business and market aspect.

You have got French subs, we have got them too. The quality depends on money being shelled out. Everyone wants markets, it shall be the economy now deciding who heads where. Look at China, they get better deals too, simple economics.

Coming back, seriously, our calculus is China, not Pakistan. That you have to remember.

@PARIKRAMA @nair @MilSpec @Spectre @scorpionx @jbgt90 @anant_s

Seems we are back in pure business relationship of 90s.

All China calculus weapons are always used in the eastern theatre.

MOSCOW, October 13. /TASS/. Russia will sign an agreement with India on October 15 on the delivery of S-400 Triumf antiaircraft missile systems, Russian presidential aide Yuri Ushakov said on Thursday.

"Following the results of the negotiations between our president and [Indian Prime Minister Narendra] Modi, an agreement will be signed on the delivery of S-400 Triumf antiaircraft missile systems to India, as well as some other documents," he said.

"Part of the documents will be signed behind closed doors," he said.

The Kremlin aide declined to comment on the details of the deal, suggesting that first the document should be signed.

Tass agency​

Long time in the making, and a technical challenge to reckon with.

Will depend upon where India will deploy these, in Delhi around important installations or at the border

The amount of Pakistani people wishing for a war with India for buying a defensive weapon is bit high.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom