What's new

S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems delivery to India can begin in 2020

Of the 6 initially planned , Russia had the systems from Ukraine for first three, and they will now be a part of BSF, Russian Navy.

Out of other 3, 2 were laid , while work on last has not started.

The No4, has been launched and No5 under construction.

These two will be delivered from Russia while another 2 will be built in house.
What u say makes alot of sense! + u believe what Prasun says that Reliance will be the shipyard chosen?

Patience mate... 2017 , we are coming with a still bigger budget , they will be completed.

Hasn't 2 AWACS been ordered and Lightening pods ordered already?

What u say makes alot of sense! + u believe what Prasun says that Reliance will be the shipyard chosen?

Cannot say much about the shipyard. But recent Russian investments in AP, might be L&T or HSL for me.. but lets see.

On AWACS, No4 and No5 A50 are currently under construction. And more/addition units are planned. May even cross double digits. [Unless DRDO/HAL get A330 AWACs close to atleast IOC ].

buy david sling not ugly

India's First Choice was always Arrow II and not S400. I guess it was pressure from US ( Plus.. they did offer Patriot PAC 3s )

Sooner or later India will Aquire David's Sling or get a ToT and develop a local version as in case of most projects.
India and Israel have a Military Relation of depth thats equally shared by the people of the two countries.

It would be prudent to start training SSW to take out S-400 systems through behind enemy lines deployment during war.

nothing signed

arrow 3 can be also anti satalite

I think credit goes to voters to who choose him :)
In all this excitement let's not forget to give Modi the credit in making these deals happen.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Modi will visit in Feb and how can we forget our all weather friend :) if Russia is old friend then Israel is all weather friend .. I personally want Israel to be included in as many project as we can in this defence modernization drive ,@PARIKARMA sir any news about Israili deals ??
what about israeli awacks and the spike deal and the spyder deal and spice and lithing 5 deals?

most of people in india dont pay tax

if you hvae s 400 you dont need david sling

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom