What's new

Russian scholar: America used weather control weapon in Pakistan in 2012

Russia and Wikileaks revealed that America is testing HAARP weapon on other countries. They revealed that America is trying to control nuclear power Pakistan with weather control weapon. America have sent spies/secret agency workers and engineers to the Pakistan by labeling them as investors, NGO workers.

this is really interesting....once Pakistan is left without any nukes, it will be considered on par with Afghanistan...so win win situation for everyone..AF has a great opportunity to come out as a strong competititor to Pakistan...

Its is real weapon and no joke and theoretical reality infact it can also induce "Earth Quakes" if a particular frequency drilled into ground

Amazing.

Wouldn't they use it to douse horrendous forest fires too ?

Media these days facilitates sharing of wild theories.

this is really interesting....once Pakistan is left without any nukes, it will be considered on par with Afghanistan...so win win situation for everyone..AF has a great opportunity to come out as a strong competititor to Pakistan...

And India without nukes is Niger or Somalia (or Chad) :lol:

We get Storm very frequently in Hong Kong and Taiwan.... so now i know US is behind it, so let me kick some of US colleague.. and tell them about it. One of them from southeast Louisiana he should sue US government for HAARP.....

For Pakistani Friends.... See all these while you have been blaming India for Flood, Malaria and Earth quake now you got the answer. Its your God Father doing it.

who knows, the possibilities are endless

but NGO workers dont get admitted to nuclear sites...hell, even the elite guards at the facilities are monitored constantly by the spooks.....Prime Ministers arent even allowed, especially the Mohtarma types :laugh:

to get to our facilities, they'd have to do a land and air attack.....and in doing so, they'd know the implications

it's certainly a dream situation for india.....and we know how much the tail-wagging indians love to dream

i'd be more worried about securing your own war-ravaged and dirt poor N.E region where most of your nuclear sites are located....not to mention:

N-scientist with access to secrets missing- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Young nuclear scientist found dead in his Kalpakkam quarters - Yahoo! Cricket India

A report last year by India's Auditor-General warned of the potential for catastrophic disaster, and already a series of incidents have exposed Indian workers to dangerous levels of radiation.

One of the latest facilities is the Koodankulam reactor that will supply power to millions across Southern India. Residents of a nearby fishing village fear that building a plant so close to the ocean could lead to a Fukushima-type scenario.

Protests have led to hundreds of arrests. A fisherman was shot dead during one of the demonstrations. Anti-nuclear campaigners warn that India is ill-equipped to deal with a disaster at one of its nuclear facilities.

In Rajastan, Nandkishore Mehar and his fellow workers were told that they had received a lifetime dose of radiation and that they could no longer work at the plant. He now complains of fatigue and poor health. He wants compensation. But the company won't release the health records he needs to prove that he was irradiated.

NANDKISHORE MEHAR (voiceover translation): I know the plants will not take me back because I have been overexposed to radiation and we are unfit to work there, although I know my job very well. So I can't do that work. I have to look for small jobs or I will have to commit suicide.

Is India's nuclear industry safe? - 20/03/2013

But annnnnywaz, we digress :laugh:

it's certainly a dream situation for india.....and we know how much the tail-wagging indians love to dream

i'd be more worried about securing your own war-ravaged and dirt poor N.E region where most of your nuclear sites are located....not to mention:

But annnnnywaz, we digress :laugh:

with due respect sir, I really think u must update ur geography.
there is nothing nuclear in NE India. I live here!
Assam,which is the biggest state in at per with national level.
NE is the hub of eco tourism and posses multiple world heritage site. Kaziranga National park, Man as National park,orang national park to name a few. we gotta Asia's second oldest refinery,have coal,calcium ores n u say poor??
:smart:

also terrorism problem have become record low in years... with all the major groups either have surrendered to come mainstream society, or have suffered heavy loss

Back
Top Bottom