What's new

Russian scholar: America used weather control weapon in Pakistan in 2012

:partay: damn all these years i was thinking only RAW with its evil hindu bosses doing these things.

it's certainly a dream situation for india.....and we know how much the tail-wagging indians love to dream

i'd be more worried about securing your own war-ravaged and dirt poor N.E region where most of your nuclear sites are located....not to mention:

N-scientist with access to secrets missing- TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

Young nuclear scientist found dead in his Kalpakkam quarters - Yahoo! Cricket India

Is India's nuclear industry safe? - 20/03/2013

But annnnnywaz, we digress :laugh:

I have no idea of the context but, the war ravaged and dirt poor NE regions have in general higher hdi than Indian average, and are considered to have medium HDI, and have no nuclear site, not even mines.

Also, your safety concern news include a scientist that drowned in the river and one that committed suicide. Includes news about demonstrations. Did you even read the news before posting?

Couldn't they use HAARP to put out forest fires and save those firemen? How about some torrential rain in Texas?

Couldn't they use HAARP to put out forest fires and save those firemen? How about some torrential rain in Texas?

Great points!!
And if they can create torrential rain in Texas.; next thing will be Tropical Forests growing in George Bush's ranch there! And he can become a Tribal Chief then.

Back
Top Bottom