101047sgehqgw78vq8hggq.gif

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

This is a typical conspiracy design by Hilary Clinton and Turkish Islamic jihad group in both America and Turkey, it's purpose is to drive a wedge between Trump and Putin. If Trump and Putin break up, then ISIS can continue to make a living. Personally I hope Chinese PLA can send troops down to Syria to Annhilate those bastards ISIS together with Russia, eat their flesh and burns their corpse. Possibly we can nuke them.
Calm down
We are still a developing country, let the supa power do it, for example "india"

Last edited:
What about the head of Russian Foreign Ministry who got shot in Moscow, any news about it?

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...-of-russian-ambassador-to-turkey_1960101.html

New Delhi: India on Tuesday condemned the assassination of Russian Ambassador to Turkey Andrei Karlov, saying it was shocked by the dastardly act and that there can never be any justification for terrorism.

"India strongly condemns the tragic assassination of the Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Turkey. We are deeply saddened and shocked by this dastardly act," the External Affairs Ministry said.

Karlov was shot dead by a Turkish gunman at an art exhibition in Ankara last evening.

"We offer our condolences to the family of Ambassador Andrey Karlov and share their pain and grief. There can never be any justification for violence and terrorism," the MEA said in a statement.

I am afraid that Turkey Situation is becoming more like Pakistan , when US and NATO invaded Afghanistan within few years the Entire WOT has been Shifted to Pakistan , and we experience more attacks in Pakistan compared to Afghanistan , so it seems like someone is trying to Shift this War in Syria into Turkey .. Suicide Attacks , Rise of Extremism and Attacks like this can be just a start and excuse to show Turkey is becoming Radicalized .. I really Pray that is not the Case Cause i really love Turkey and see it as place i wanted to be .
I hope Turkey can handle this situation and deal with Extremism harshly , part of me think that Erdogan is acting more like Western Puppet than he is for Turkey .. maybe he was planted by the west in order to bring a hard-core Sultan kind of leader to undermine the Secular's in Turkish Society .

What about the head of Russian Foreign Ministry who got shot in Moscow, any news about it?
Turkey ISIS, Kurds, genocide, uuuuuhgggg you suck. Putin wil break you. You will have civil war, Kurds should get anti tank and ant air. Erdogan sultan. Ottoman.

There will be no pakistanisation of Turkey. At the end of the day the average Turk puts his country before his religion, whether you like it or not.
The war of independence was fought with Sunni, Alevi, Turks, Kurds, Arabs etc.

http://uatoday.tv/politics/nato-eu-talks-overshadowed-by-russian-ambassador-murder-850323.html

Stoltenberg, Mogherini condemn the killing and offer their condolences

Just hours after NATO and Russia wrapped up a "frank" meeting at NATO headquarters and the European Union formally extended sanctions on the Kremlin, both organizations rushed to offer condolences to Moscow on the shocking news that the Russian ambassador to Turkey had been murdered at an art exhibit in Ankara, DW reports.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg condemned the killing of Ambassador Andrei Karlov, shot point-blank by a man reported to be an off-duty police officer shouting about Russia's role in Aleppo.

"My condolences to [Karlov's] family and the Russian people," Stoltenberg tweeted. "[There's] no justification for such a heinous act."

European Union foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini, also released a statement, calling the attack "inconceivable" and extending "fullest sympathies".

"The European Union condemns in the strongest possible manner this attack against your country's representative in Turkey," Mogherini said. "We wish to express our solidarity with Russia in the face of this criminal act of violence."

The shooting on NATO soil came at the end of a day in which the NATO-Russia Council spent three-and-a-half hours in debate described as "frank", "substantial" and "professional" but ending with a reaffirmation of "profound disagreements" over Ukraine.

http://uatoday.tv/crime/breaking-one-more-russian-diplomat-gunned-down-850368.html

386007738.jpg

Media say the man was killed in Moscow with 2 shots, details unclear

Russian media reported the death of one more diplomat, RFE/RL reports. According to the statement, former high ranking Russian diplomat was found shot dead in his apartment in Moscow. Police reported on Dec. 20 that the body of a man with traces of the use of firearms found in the apartment at Balaklava Avenue on Monday night.

Details of what happened not clear at the moment. Police sources in Moscow say that the investigation examines the version of murder and suicide.

Later the information was confirmed by pro-Kremlin newspaper "Izvestia," which cited "The Federal News Agency". It stated the dead man was the head of Latin America Division of Russia's Foreign Ministry Petr Polshikov.

It is reported that police found empty cases from a traumatic gun cartridges. The gunshot wounds found on the head of a man, according to "The Federal News Agency." Media say he was killed by 2 shots. At the moment, there is no official confirmation of this information from the Foreign Ministry.

Russian REN TV channel already published the photo of the deceased man.

Funny enough, your countrymen are the ones who are accusing "foreign agents" more than even real Turks themselves. Lol
if you arrived on this thread after the excrement has been cleansed and the excrement was NOT from my countrymen, if one or two made a accusation that is a accusation but if people start targeting a nation on this tragedy then that is another thing!

Açıklamada dinsel ve aşiretli çatışmalara girmeden konuşamazsın. Değil mi?
Lanet olmush ülkenizi güllenizmden kurtarın ve Suriye ve irak'ta savaş ve terörizmi yaymayı bırakın.
Anladinmi?

Look. I dont agree with what my government does, but you're not really better.

Assad is a dictator and a very brutal one. I'm an Atheist, dont care about Sunni or Shia, but the Sunnis in Syria demanded freedoms and democracy from Assad. They were peaceful first. Then Assad decided to do as his father did and brutally cracked down. Then the Syrian Civil War started.

It is sad that only few FSA groups are not-Sunni-Jihadis todays but supporting them for more freedom and democracy was morally speaking right. Not in my eyes (Yurtta sulh, Cihanda sulh).

Iran on the other hand only supports Assad not because he's such a great leader, I mean he's secular, do you think the Iranian government would not prefer someone else there? They do, but its better in their eyes to go with a secular Alawite run Syria, then with a Sunni one. Your support is based on sectarianism, not because its about the people. Erdogan is sectarian too, no doubt about that and wanted a regime change to a preferbale Sunni one.

See the motivation of both sides is a shady one. Your government is not better, my government is not better.

What matters now is to make sure that peace and order is restored in Syria.
After all I want is peace and prosperity in the region.

Back
Top Bottom