What's new

Russian ambassador to Turkey shot dead in Ankara

What a hidebound mentality this guy has. The real reason why Turkey didnt develop all that time is because of this stupid left wing ideology. Copy past didnt bring us far. Last 15 years the country developed itself more than you and left wing ever could imagine.
yep it developed so much so that every few days a bomb goes off, what a development. the kemalists are so jealous they didn't have
these kind of staff when they used to rule the country..

Last edited:
You don't know much about Turkey and it's best to keep such poor analyses away if one isn't knowledgeable of a topic.

You are entitled your opinion as much as i am .. Don't act like Erdogan is someone that can't be Criticize .. No one is holier than holy .. I respect Turkey and Turks but i expect same in Return so try to take opinions as Opinion you have right to disagree , so when next time you quote keep this in mind .. cause because of such people my Ignore list is getting better and better :)

Erdogan is not planted by the West and instead tries to get even with them somehow really.
However, recent events show Turkey under his rule is too much Over-Confident and stubborn.

I think what Turkey should learn from Pakistan is that How to "Kept your Aims high but lay your head always low until your enemy(ies) are defeated completely".

read post #531

I feel… embarassed.

The fact that a stupid police officer can kill a Russian ambassador and shout “Allahu Akbar” makes me feel embarrassed. This is not what I want my country to be.

Most importantly, what happened yesterday shows something that has been growing for years.

When the current government, AKP, was elected for the first time, the murderer Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş was eight years old. He grew up with this government. He was educated by this government.

A couple of months ago, Erdoğan said: “We will raise religious and spiteful generations.” When I heard about what happened, that came to my mind. Mevlüt is an example of that generation. He is religious and spiteful. That is what AKP wanted.

I am proud to not be a part of that generation, but many people my age are. And unfortunately, they will be the ones to rule Turkey.

The murder very young, very bad ... don't support ISIS, such young man isn't a good future for the country. BTW the same day, one Chinese military officer of China embassy also killed in Turkey.
Yes 22 or 25 years old..sad!
The same day (yesterday) a high ranking Russian foreign affair personality was found shot dead in his home in Moscow!

Now thats interesting, Mother and Sister of the assasin being questioned, doesnt seem like a typical jihadist family to me.

saldirgan-mevlut-mert-altintasin-annesi-ve-kardesi-sokede-gozaltina-alindi1.jpg

saldirgan-mevlut-mert-altintasin-annesi-ve-kardesi-sokede-gozaltina-alindi2.jpg

I feel… embarassed.

The fact that a stupid police officer can kill a Russian ambassador and shout “Allahu Akbar” makes me feel embarrassed. This is not what I want my country to be.

Most importantly, what happened yesterday shows something that has been growing for years.

When the current government, AKP, was elected for the first time, the murderer Mevlüt Mert Altıntaş was eight years old. He grew up with this government. He was educated by this government.

A couple of months ago, Erdoğan said: “We will raise religious and spiteful generations.” When I heard about what happened, that came to my mind. Mevlüt is an example of that generation. He is religious and spiteful. That is what AKP wanted.

I am proud to not be a part of that generation, but many people my age are. And unfortunately, they will be the ones to rule Turkey.
Very dangerous trend
And also,most of you Turks don't want to heard truth,just radically attack anyone who have a opinion they don't like

It is also a pity for such a young life

Last edited:
Now thats interesting, Mother and Sister of the assasin being questioned, doesnt seem like a typical jihadist family to me.

He was a police officer :
636178187994057847.jpg
[QUOTE="xenon

I feel… embarassed.

But who wanted Islamic Turkey? Not only Erdogan but also western did. They wanted Turkey is a key to open door of Islamic World. Probably for using against Russia. but it would be under their control. And today we understand that they had completly lost control good Turkish Islamist. I didn't understand what happened during last 3 or 4 years in Turkey. Now its clear. they lost control over Turkey. They tried to establish it again.
I mean don't blame only Erdogan. Erdogan made What he knows .Western wanted this style Turkey.

Last edited:

So its not the moslims. It doesn't have to be. Never prejudge. Im sure more will revealed

I feel… embarassed.

Youre argument is ridiculous. I feel embarrassed too. Maybe someone wants to do that but why erdogan Is responsible for all? Oh wait, only thing you forgot to mention is, erdogan did also 911 so moslims became terrorist :)

Very dangerous trend
And also,most of you Turks don't want to heard truth,just radically attack anyone who have a opinion they don't like

It is also a pity for such a young life
Thats what you read in the media. Everyone is getting cocked easily.

I completely disagree with you on this one, so becoming idependent is isolating yourself from the rest of the world, and no erdogan is the one who is serving .US intrest more than any other Turkish politician, he is the one who is hosting american base where the american aircraft take off. and are supporting pkk ypg, this country is in the state of affairs currently is becouse of erdogan and akp, where they chop and change foreing policy..
Wtf is this man? I bet you ain't Turkish :)

yep it developed so much so that every few days a bomb goes off, what a development. the kemalists are so jealous they didn't have
these kind of staff when they used to rule the country..
Stfu bro:haha:

Its said the assassin was educated in a gulen school. Gulen's interpretation of Islam is very pro-western which explain why many of its members are only cultural Muslims.

So its not the moslims. It doesn't have to be. Never prejudge. Im sure more will revealed
Thats prejudice too, more will be revealed in the coming days.

Its said the assassin was educated in a gulen school. Gulen's interpretation of Islam is very pro-western which explain why many of its members are only cultural Muslims.
Thats the most logical explanation to me too.

Thats prejudice too, more will be revealed in the coming days.
I mentioned it to you. You were the one generalising. Youre the one telling me that? :crazy:

2. Not cultural, but multicultural. If something happens to Turkiye they will be the first to attack.
They are mentaly failed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom