What's new

Russia will provide Military hardware to #Pakistan - Sergei Lavrov

The-Russian-destroyer-Sme-008.jpg

Such a beautiful picture

I meant in the recent past. India has for a long time now expressed it's displeasure against Russian tactics and equipment. Russia knows it holds no strong-hold on India's defense purchases -- for a while now. India very well knows Russia will sell to Pakistan, it can't do anything about it - all part of the new game.
Unlike China, Russia needs cash commitment. You provide, you get!
Yeah I don’t think so. Cash was available before but your whining snivelling nation always came in between- expect this time the Russians are more pragmatic about their foreign policy versus loyalties.

Trump is doing to USA what all the enemies of USA have failed to do...making it irrelevant. I have the news that EU may go with Iranian nuclear deal if USA backs out and imposes sanctions on Iran.. so finally USA getting slapped by EU is imminent.
And, Trump cancelled his visit to the UK, the most trusted ally for more than a century!!!!!

First what's the latest on Mi35 ? Some sources claimed that they have been delivered already but if so, where is official recognition in media?

Nope, not buying this load of krap.
Russia is India's loyal wife and has been such.
She won't do anything that displeases her husband.

Yeah I don’t think so. Cash was available before but your whining snivelling nation always came in between- expect this time the Russians are more pragmatic about their foreign policy versus loyalties.

I disagree cash was and will remain the single biggest obstacle to buying not just Russian weapons but any weapon from Europe and even USA.

In the past USA equipment was funded via part USA grant aid or need in brackets to fight war on terror. Even then USA officials scratched their heads when USA offered small arms and ammo and helos to fight insurgents terrorists etc you Pakistanis would ask for f16 with bvr and long range stand off weapons to fight a conventional military power.

The USA knew what this was about but pre trump administration turned a blind eye to these little events .

Coming back to Russia I think you guys are going to learn a harsh lesson

Firstly Russian top line hardware is very very expensive dare I say out of reach . One regiment of s400 is cool billion dollars

One su35 costs same as a f16/60 i.e. 90 million dollars each

The Russians are poor nation relative to USA and china even France. So don't wait for soft loans or generous payment options

Their after sales service is a rip off boys they really are Russian oligarch gangsters

There is a reason why India now deals with

France
Israel
USA

Rather than Russia for new generation weapons

So good luck with your flankers and s400

I disagree cash was and will remain the single biggest obstacle to buying not just Russian weapons but any weapon from Europe and even USA.

In the past USA equipment was funded via part USA grant aid or need in brackets to fight war on terror. Even then USA officials scratched their heads when USA offered small arms and ammo and helos to fight insurgents terrorists etc you Pakistanis would ask for f16 with bvr and long range stand off weapons to fight a conventional military power.

The USA knew what this was about but pre trump administration turned a blind eye to these little events .

Coming back to Russia I think you guys are going to learn a harsh lesson

Firstly Russian top line hardware is very very expensive dare I say out of reach . One regiment of s400 is cool billion dollars

One su35 costs same as a f16/60 i.e. 90 million dollars each

The Russians are poor nation relative to USA and china even France. So don't wait for soft loans or generous payment options

Their after sales service is a rip off boys they really are Russian oligarch gangsters

There is a reason why India now deals with

France
Israel
USA

Rather than Russia for new generation weapons

So good luck with your flankers and s400

I so want to respond to your post but i will leave that to someone like Oscar or Windjammer , cause they are more effective in showing trolls like you, your place ..

In the history of empires so far, USA would hold the superpower status for the shortest amount of time from 1945 - may be 2025..not even a full century.
Unfortunately. Building empires isn't an easy task!!! For some folks, even building 22 ones in last 2K years isn't tiring!!! Even after being a Super Power for a number of centuries, and dramatically losing it, it's not enough!!! They're warming up again!!!!!

Russia will sell if Pakistan can put cash on the table. It was ready to sell before as well. Cash is the only small wall that Pakistan needs to climb over. Make your list!
The Viper deal os worth 1.5 billion...

Scrap it and buy Mi-28.... already bought MI-35M.

First what's the latest on Mi35 ? Some sources claimed that they have been delivered already but if so, where is official recognition in media?
They have been delivered according to russian media.

PA hasn’t acknowledged but they haven’t acknowledged AW-129 delieveries either (which we have seen flyin with both PA & PAF).

Unfortunately. Building empires isn't an easy task!!! For some folks, even building 22 ones in last 2K years isn't tiring!!! Even after being a Super Power for a number of centuries, and dramatically losing it, it's not enough!!! They're warming up again!!!!!
USA as a state will survive for a long time but its superpower status is about to be taken away.

The Viper deal os worth 1.5 billion...

Scrap it and buy Mi-28.... already bought MI-35M.
Your enemies are sitting inside your establishment. Those mentally slaves will go for any crap if its from USA. We need to get rid of these traitors asap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom