What's new

Russia will provide Military hardware to #Pakistan - Sergei Lavrov

The Viper deal os worth 1.5 billion...

Scrap it and buy Mi-28.... already bought MI-35M.

They have been delivered according to russian media.

PA hasn’t acknowledged but they haven’t acknowledged AW-129 delieveries either (which we have seen flyin with both PA & PAF).

Why Mi35 delivery is not acknowledged yet or we will only gonna do that once our pilots get trained on them completely ?

I meant in the recent past. India has for a long time now expressed it's displeasure against Russian tactics and equipment. Russia knows it holds no strong-hold on India's defense purchases -- for a while now. India very well knows Russia will sell to Pakistan, it can't do anything about it - all part of the new game.
Unlike China, Russia needs cash commitment. You provide, you get!
Russia will sell non critical equipment , that's a no brainer. India knows that if not russia some one else will do.
Will russia sell S400 or lease a nuke sub to pakistan ? that needs to be seen. The way pakistani's make a big hue & cry of generic statement is ridiculous. They end up going gaga as if russia joined a military alliance with them against India. I bet they would do the same even if a non entity like maldives gives a similar statement.

Russia will sell non critical equipment , that's a no brainer. India knows that if not russia some one else will do.
Will russia sell S400 or lease a nuke sub to pakistan ? that needs to be seen. The way pakistani's make a big hue & cry of generic statement is ridiculous. They end up going gaga as if russia joined a military alliance with them against India. I bet they would do the same even if a non entity like maldives gives a similar statement.
BS

Will russia sell S400 or lease a nuke sub to pakistan ? that needs to be seen.

We don't need to Lease a Nuclear Sub from Russia 6+2 Subs are coming to PN from 2020+ .. rumor says that those 2 Additional subs will be Pakistan's own design ( Probably Nuclear subs ) , and as for S-400 it would be a welcome Addition to Pakistan AD but i won't sweat on it, as Chinese are offering HQ-9 and ASTER 30 block III is easily available from Italy we might have cash for that ..

The post is well written and reflects the ground reality

We Indians have spent seventy years buying Russian weapons and they can be very expensive due to high mantenance costs.

Russians are not like china or USA you never get grant aid or soft loans again India pays hard cash upfront but India has that the cash multiple times of Pakistan.

Where is the trol in this

You can't reply because I am talking about Indian experience of dealing with Russia,

We know how they work,

So go get your hardware and boost your relations

We Indians will not be handing over billions of Indian dollars to Russia but give it to France Israel and USA instead.

How can this be trolling
This not your problem its our problems do deal with Russia,so no concerns for you:blah::blah:

We need to request Russian to help with border fencing, more Helicopters, more Air defense SAMs and radars.

The post is well written and reflects the ground reality

We Indians have spent seventy years buying Russian weapons and they can be very expensive due to high mantenance costs.

Russians are not like china or USA you never get grant aid or soft loans again India pays hard cash upfront but India has that the cash multiple times of Pakistan.

Where is the trol in this

You can't reply because I am talking about Indian experience of dealing with Russia,

We know how they work,

So go get your hardware and boost your relations

We Indians will not be handing over billions of Indian dollars to Russia but give it to France Israel and USA instead.

How can this be trolling

@HRK why has this post been given a negative rating? I don't see any abusive or even an aggressive comment.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz can this be looked at please?

I think the over reaction is a sense of being naked and weak due to realisation USA can not be counted to support Pakistan in its strategic goals especially in Afghanistan and India .

There is desire to showcase to USA and others like India we have Russia on our side

They dress this up.as the multi polar world .

It's a complex thing
Why are you naked? Don't you have cloths..there are many charities in UK..you can contact them.

Russia should support by sharing intelligence with Pak army.

I think more MI 35 plus Su family but I feel things getting better with Trump administration we may get old and new F16 if they offer we should get them.

Nothing new.
Russia always say to Pakistan that we will help you war against terrorism.

They always use a word " terrorism".

Ignore everything else, plz provide alternate source if you have!!!

ToI is not that much credible as much as an Russian Official is quoted so, lets say like this, the one that wants it be further verified, can reach Russian Consulate/Embassy/Foreign Office for confirmation. However,

Terror sanctuaries in Afghanistan along border with Pakistan a grave threat: Russian FM

By News Desk
Published: January 17, 2018

1610909-download-1516168206-809-640x480.jpg

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov ,PHOTO:REUTERS

Russia said late on Tuesday that it will provide every possible support to Pakistan to make it a developed country, Radio Pakistan reported.

The Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov reiterated his country’s support to Islamabad while responding to a question during a press briefing.

Lavrov acknowledged Islamabad’s efforts in the war on terror, observing that militants spread inside Afghanistan along the area bordering Pakistan pose a grave threat.

The foreign minister added that several agreements have signed between the two countries that also included provision of helicopters and military equipment. He noted that Pakistan’s presence in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation will strengthen the ties between Russia and Pakistan.

Russia supports Pakistan’s bid to join elite nuclear trading club

Pakistan had been an observer with the SCO since 2005 and applied for its full membership in 2010. The decision, in principle, to give membership to Pakistan was taken by the SCO Heads of States meeting held in Ufa, Russia, in 2015.

A strong ally of Islamabad, Russia threw its weight behind Pakistan’s efforts to become member of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), an exclusive club of nuclear trading nations, in December 2017.

The support for Pakistan’s bid came from a Russian diplomat, who told a conference that Moscow was not opposed to Pakistan’s NSG candidature and had no intention to block it. He praised the steps taken by Pakistan for strengthening its national export control programme that complied with the spirit of international regimes and conventions.

@HRK why has this post been given a negative rating? I don't see any abusive or even an aggressive comment.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @Jungibaaz can this be looked at please?

Let's Moderators handle the matter as concerned member can contact.

ToI is not that much credible as much as an Russian Official is quoted so, lets say like this, the one that wants it be further verified, can reach Russian Consulate/Embassy/Foreign Office for confirmation. However,

Terror sanctuaries in Afghanistan along border with Pakistan a grave threat: Russian FM

By News Desk
Published: January 17, 2018

1610909-download-1516168206-809-640x480.jpg

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov ,PHOTO:REUTERS

Russia said late on Tuesday that it will provide every possible support to Pakistan to make it a developed country, Radio Pakistan reported.

The Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov reiterated his country’s support to Islamabad while responding to a question during a press briefing.

Lavrov acknowledged Islamabad’s efforts in the war on terror, observing that militants spread inside Afghanistan along the area bordering Pakistan pose a grave threat.

The foreign minister added that several agreements have signed between the two countries that also included provision of helicopters and military equipment. He noted that Pakistan’s presence in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation will strengthen the ties between Russia and Pakistan.

Russia supports Pakistan’s bid to join elite nuclear trading club

Pakistan had been an observer with the SCO since 2005 and applied for its full membership in 2010. The decision, in principle, to give membership to Pakistan was taken by the SCO Heads of States meeting held in Ufa, Russia, in 2015.

A strong ally of Islamabad, Russia threw its weight behind Pakistan’s efforts to become member of the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG), an exclusive club of nuclear trading nations, in December 2017.

The support for Pakistan’s bid came from a Russian diplomat, who told a conference that Moscow was not opposed to Pakistan’s NSG candidature and had no intention to block it. He praised the steps taken by Pakistan for strengthening its national export control programme that complied with the spirit of international regimes and conventions.

Let's Moderators handle the matter as concerned member can contact.
If Lavrov says that, top diplomat of Russian federation, so there is no doubt remaining. On the other hand proves there was back door negotiations going on between two countries.

I think that Pakistan would buy S-400. Recently in this forum, there was a news about it, now it is sure to happen :tup:

Back
Top Bottom