What's new

Russia will provide Military hardware to #Pakistan - Sergei Lavrov

:coffee: Thank you to the honorable people of Russia
All Pakistani should embrace Russian friendship

Flag-Pins-Russia-Pakistan.jpg

If you spot a Russian , stop for second shake his hand and say how was is day going ? and thank you Russia

Last edited:
Trump is doing to USA what all the enemies of USA have failed to do...making it irrelevant. I have the news that EU may go with Iranian nuclear deal if USA backs out and imposes sanctions on Iran.. so finally USA getting slapped by EU is imminent.

Not so long ago when Trump got elected I predicted the harm Trump would inflict upon the USA. The Indians and a few US bootlickers were dancing with joy and couldn't believe their luck. Well, anyone can see who was right and who was wrong today.

Today, I predict a very healthy and strong relationship between Pakistan and regional powerhouses such as China and Russia.

Russia will provide Pakistan military equipment and full support against terrorists: top diplomat
16 Jan, 2018

russia-will-provide-pakistan-military-equipment-and-full-support-against-terrorists-top-diplomat-1516088344-4844.jpg

MOSCOW: Russian Foreign Minister <link> <link>Sergei Lavrov <link> has said that they wanted to make Pakistan a developed country and Moscow will provide every possible support to Islamabad.

Responding to a question after addressing a press conference in Moscow, he acknowledged Pakistan’s efforts in eradicating terrorism.

The Russian FM said that the terrorists spread inside Afghanistan along the area bordering Pakistan pose grave danger for Islamabad.

Lavrov went on to say that several agreements have been signed between Pakistan and Russia for the provision of helicopters and military equipments.

Russian wanted to make Pakistan a developed country and Moscow will provide every possible support to Islamabad in this regard, he said, adding “Pakistan’s presence in the Shanghai Cooperation Oragisation (SCO) will strengthen relation between the two countries.”

Any source other than super credible "Times of Islamabad"???

No it wasnt. In fact Russia had placed restrictions on selling military related hardware to Pakistan. Get your facts straight.
I meant in the recent past. India has for a long time now expressed it's displeasure against Russian tactics and equipment. Russia knows it holds no strong-hold on India's defense purchases -- for a while now. India very well knows Russia will sell to Pakistan, it can't do anything about it - all part of the new game.
Unlike China, Russia needs cash commitment. You provide, you get!

Back
Top Bottom