What's new

Russia will Launch the First of Six Submarines for the Vietnam Navy

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3325807 said:
LOL China will grab anything in their way :rofl: Like Nazi Germany ... grab too much and then lost everything :rofl:
If Nazi Germany had 1.3 billion people and 9.6 million square kilometers territory, it would defeat all its enemies and rule the world easily. The first expansion for China is roll over Hanoi and Saigon with our tanks for lebenstraum.

1. China doesnt have the balls.
2. What else to say if they dont have the balls?
3. got balls?
4. still no balls?
5. back to posting chinese military hardware
6. better yet chinese 2000 years history

the "balls" are not to be used on cyber soldiers! what a waste to use them on trolls!

you wasted $100billion in your military trying to scare the $1billion military budget for the last decade of the Philippines . Did not work. Fail.

are you in terminal illness you dont have the time to see our military force in action soon?

Provocations? From us? LOL. Your country is the one who keeps on giving out threats of war. You wont hear that from the Philippines. And because of that... you are our favorite clown here. Keep on entertaining us.

Go on. Tell your government to just shoot. Got balls? We do. You dont.

I am sure you have the biggest balls in the world begging for military aid!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: China already grabbed Scarborough Shoal from you Pinoys like candy from a baby! You cried out to your daddy but he watched you get spanked.

We want Huangyan dao and Zhongye dao, Both!:china::china:

The Kilo 636 subs the Vietnamese ordered has been in service with China for over a decade, and its capabilities are well known to the Chinese navy. There is a reason China is no longer buying these from Russia. Half a dozen conventional subs are not going to make any difference in the grand scheme of things.

1. China doesnt have the balls.
2. What else to say if they dont have the balls?
3. got balls?
4. still no balls?
5. back to posting chinese military hardware
6. better yet chinese 2000 years history

you wasted $100billion in your military trying to scare the $1billion military budget for the last decade of the Philippines . Did not work. Fail.
We now control the Scarborough shoal right at your door steps, and evicted all of your fishermen and your government vessel. You did nothing except whined and cried for your American daddy. Flip retards like you should be the last people on earth talking about "balls".

Maybe next time we'll take Palawan as a buffer zone, or create a Muslim nation of Mindanao.

The Kilo 636 subs the Vietnamese ordered has been in service with China for over a decade, and its capabilities are well known to the Chinese navy. There is a reason China is no longer buying these from Russia. Half a dozen conventional subs are not going to make any difference in the grand scheme of things.

That is if the submarines are equiped with the same electronics, which is unlikely. Much of the equipment that China has received from Russia has been specifically made for China, an example is SU-30's, they have many differences compared to other SU-30's. So if China knows the SU-30MKK it does not mean they know the capabilities of other varients.

That is if the submarines are equiped with the same electronics, which is unlikely. Much of the equipment that China has received from Russia has been specifically made for China, an example is SU-30's, they have many differences compared to other SU-30's. So if China knows the SU-30MKK it does not mean they know the capabilities of other varients.
As long as they share similar signatures and performance, then the advantage is on us. In addition, the Kilo 636 does not have AIP, meaning they must surface quite frequently. In addition, China has been doing years of undersea mapping as well as submarine exercises in the area, and is quite familiar with where submarines could hide. Vietnam on the other hand, has yet to take delivery of these vessel. Combined the fact that they have no operational experience at all with Kilo and they lack the naval and air assets to support it, you have an ineffectual fleet at best. Simply put, Vietnam is outmatched in every aspect imaginable against China, quantitatively and qualitatively.

As far as Su-30MKK goes, it's modified towards maritime strike and I am well aware that its flight performance differs from others in the Flanker family. However, we also have J-11 family which helps us mimic competitors.

A single Type 052D distroyer can finish off Vietnam airforce and surface vessel
One Vietnamese Su30 or Kilo-class sub can launch standoff range weapon like the 300 km Yakhont missile or 300 km Club-S missile to destroy several Type 052ABCD whatever at once.

A single Type 052D distroyer can finish off Vietnam airforce and surface vessel

Yeah.... That is why China only 1 to stand off with Viet Nam, and China only has 1 Type 052D the rest of ship China just frabricated or copy from Video games. Right?

Tell me exactly where is a test site from China to prove that its successfully done. [Missiles, battleships, tanks] What I see or the rest from China that its shooting and explosions only but the missiles reaching target that I don't see. Why? Wasn't that fake?

One Vietnamese Su30 or Kilo-class sub can launch standoff range weapon like the 300 km Yakhont missile or 300 km Club-S missile to destroy several Type 052ABCD whatever at once.

Not really. It will get detected by ASEA first. Then the Missile will be tacked and gets blocked by EWS and if that fails it will get intercepted by H-9 ASM/AAM. Remember Yakhont missiles are Ramjets like Projectiles. It need Oxygen suction. If the missile passes though this tier of defense then the the F-2000 Missile comes to place. The F-2000 is like PAC-3, its can intercept missiles at close range. If it fails, then another tier of defense comes into place, which is Radar blinding, Flares and the last ditch attempt which is CIWS guns which has radar guidance rather than obtical

The Type 052D is designed for Missile defense. OMG it main propose was fleet protection from Missiles not Anti-shipping like other combat vessels. It's like the argies saying they can sink a UK Type 45 with a new Exocet and Harpoon block 2.

Yeah.... That is why China only 1 to stand off with Viet Nam, and China only has 1 Type 052D the rest of ship China just frabricated or copy from Video games. Right?

Tell me exactly where is a test site from China to prove that its successfully done. [Missiles, battleships, tanks] What I see or the rest from China that its shooting and explosions only but the missiles reaching target that I don't see. Why? Wasn't that fake?

1. China's Type 054A has a very powerful engine and modern long-range radar in comparison to a tiny Vietnamese corvette. It can detect and destroy a corvette beyond the range of a tiny corvette's short-range antiquated radar.

2. China's Type 054A has a 32-cell VLS (vertical launch system) that carries HQ-16 missiles, which are equivalent to American SM-2 missiles.

3. China's Type 054A has two Type 730 CIWS (close-in weapon system) for short-range defense.

1. China's Type 054A has a very powerful engine and modern long-range radar in comparison to a tiny Vietnamese corvette. It can detect and destroy a corvette beyond the range of a tiny corvette's short-range antiquated radar.

2. China's Type 054A has a 32-cell VLS (vertical launch system) that carries HQ-16 missiles, which are equivalent to American SM-2 missiles.

3. China's Type 054A has two Type 730 CIWS (close-in weapon system) for short-range defense.

All of the above are base on the documentary of China Navy's and I am OK with that. What I am understanding, every battleship builder needed at least 10 years for built and tested all weapons are ready to fight before it release. Sometimes, for the real battle those ships still got malfunction.

Especially, China only needs 2 years from plan to finished [included test] that is very BIG WOW. Don't you see something wrong in this picture?

All of the above are base on the documentary of China Navy's and I am OK with that. What I am understanding, every battleship builder needed at least 10 years for built and tested all weapons are ready to fight before it release. Sometimes, for the real battle those ships still got malfunction.

Especially, China only needs 2 years from plan to finished [included test] that is very BIG WOW. Don't you see something wrong in this picture?

Anyways its unlikely conflict would arise between Vietnam and PRC...

Back
Top Bottom