What's new

Russia will Launch the First of Six Submarines for the Vietnam Navy

All of the above are base on the documentary of China Navy's and I am OK with that. What I am understanding, every battleship builder needed at least 10 years for built and tested all weapons are ready to fight before it release. Sometimes, for the real battle those ships still got malfunction.

Especially, China only needs 2 years from plan to finished [included test] that is very BIG WOW. Don't you see something wrong in this picture?

you are quite right.PLAN is just a paper tiger.
All battle ships u see from china are just PS works.
056?054A?052C?they are so vulnerable to Vietnam's Kilo,Su30 and Gepard.052D being built?thats totally fake news.
PLAN's SCS fleet are even not comparable with vietnam coast guard.

Yeah, China will crush America by its human waves [1.5 billion vs 300 million] and that the only chances China got left. Good luck !!!

I think we have better luck against Vietname [0 chinese VS 89 millions vietnameses] just by tightening the Red River...and Vietnamese wont have any chance left

you are quite right.PLAN is just a paper tiger.
All battle ships u see from china are just PS works.
056?054A?052C?they are so vulnerable to Vietnam's Kilo,Su30 and Gepard.052D being built?thats totally fake news.
PLAN's SCS fleet are even not comparable with vietnam coast guard.

Don't get me wrong, I don't underestimate PLAN and I always believe yes, than no but for the analyzable and the factor that PLAN made me curious. If PLAN just shows its Navy's as bubbles as it bluffed then it so easy for us to figure it out. Happy now?

I think we have better luck against Vietname [0 chinese VS 89 millions vietnameses] just by tightening the Red River...and Vietnamese wont have any chance left

Huh? 5 China cruise guided missiles ships to kill 1 transport ship [no weapon] and 70 sailors [unarmed] that pretty impressive from PLAN. My question is "Does PLAN needed 5 battle ships to kill unarmed sailors and 1 transport ship?" The answer that I let you Chinese judges.

Huh? 5 China cruise guided missiles ships to kill 1 transport ship [no weapon] and 70 sailors [unarmed] that pretty impressive from PLAN. My question is "Does PLAN needed 5 battle ships to kill unarmed sailors and 1 transport ship?" The answer that I let you Chinese judges.

Simple..target practice :D

This is Opening Post
First of six ordered by Vietnam diesel-electric submarines of Project 636 will be launched at the shipyard, "Admiralty Shipyards" (St. Petersburg) in August this year,

This is your Answer, comment on the opening Posts

Russia sells six Kilo submarines to Vietnam. So what?

1. No Kilo submarine has been delivered.

2. Vietnamese has no experience operating submarines. China has been operating submarines for 50 years.

3. China has 71 submarines and it is constantly building more.

4. China can attack other countries by land or with its 4,000km DH-10 cruise missile.

5. China can use its powerful PLA Air Force to destroy future Vietnamese bases.

6. Chinese AESA radars have far greater range than crappy Third World countries around its periphery.

7. Aside from the U.S., only China is perfecting its true fifth-generation stealth fighter. Don't mention the T-50/Pak-Fa with its exposed metal engines.

8. China can easily replace any of its military losses by manufacturing more weapons. India, Vietnam, and others cannot.

In conclusion, selling an insignificant amount of weaponry to countries that have no experience in using them makes no difference to China. Duh!

:help: :mod: This guy need serious warning...

The prospective Vietnamese Submarine fleet is far more inferior than the Chinese one.
I wonder why some internet Chinese run mad.

Interesting.

i have a question here:Does Vietnam arm with these weapons aiming at PLAN? well i dont have any subtextual message here. i mean,if u need to do sth. to feel safe,just do it.

as for china,we dont think we are safe in SCS. so our navy have a long way to go.PLAN is still quite weak now.

that is to say:we feel OK with a arms race in SCS.it's not a bad thing which helps improve every country's military power here,isnt it?

Interesting.

i have a question here:Does Vietnam arm with these weapons aiming at PLAN? well i dont have any subtextual message here. i mean,if u need to do sth. to feel safe,just do it.

as for china,we dont think we are safe in SCS. so our navy have a long way to go.PLAN is still quite weak now.

that is to say:we feel OK with a arms race in SCS.it's not a bad thing which helps improve every country's military power here,isnt it?

Yes, PLAN aimed at Viet Nam then its aim back to PLAN. Tit for tat !!!

Yes, PLAN aimed at Viet Nam then its aim back to PLAN. Tit for tat !!!

did u misunderstand something?i didnt blame Vietnam for strengthening her military power.

as i've said,it's ok.we all need to improve our military power.then we just go for it.

i'm glad to see Vietnam's navy force becoming bigger and stronger.and,u see,that gives us good reasons to improve ours~

We're not mad..we're amusing

That´s ok. Wait and see when we play some war games in the South China Sea.

Per some internet Chinese in this forum, China doesn´t have any reasons to worry.
I can see one Taiwanese argues that the Taiwanese coast guards has no problem to defeat the Vietnamese Navy, or a Chinese mainlander says a Chinese frigate can even easily crush our entire Navy.

That´s ok. Wait and see when we play some war games in the South China Sea.

Per some internet Chinese in this forum, China doesn´t have any reasons to worry.
I can see one Taiwanese argues that the Taiwanese coast guards has no problem to defeat the Vietnamese Navy, or a Chinese mainlander says a Chinese frigate can even easily crush our entire Navy.

Well those Chinese are wrong, when Vietnam gives us problems, we won't need our Navy.

Back
Top Bottom